All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 12'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The rescue

Loved the rescue. Hope you write another chapter to see how they work things out.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

WONDERFUL SERIES! Loved the ending. This should be on the bestseller list. Awesome. Tied everything to get and gave a good ending that all your critics wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The breaking of hope for Tanya and Tyler by Ellie

A missed opportunity when Ellie was trying to break Tanya. I was expecting Ellie to castrate Tyler taking Tanya's man physically away from her forever with Kyle showing her his new trophy of Tyler's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic work!

I am the same poster who commented at the end of Part 10 on 2/1/2021 with the heading “I am enjoying the series, but...”. Just to follow up, I really LOVED the ending - the rescue had me gripped, and I thought it was brilliant that there were subtle hints all the way through that there were people looking out for the protagonists. It comes across that this is a very well thought out piece of work. My favorite bit was probably the concluding paragraphs in the sense that it shows that Tyler is slowly learning to trust his wife again (to the extent that it looks like he will be confident enough to continue to explore his curiosities with her at his own pace), while she is determined not to abuse his trust again or push him beyond what he is comfortable with.

I’ve just re-read the series and I was able to take more of a perverse pleasure in the extreme scenes knowing that it all works out lol. I like the way that you were able to completely break the characters and then put them back together again. I agree with the earlier poster that this should be in the classics section. Rated the whole series 5 stars!

I am going to read more stories by this author and hopefully they will continue to post more in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's a shame

I wanted tyler/diana turned into a forcibly sex changed sissy. Who spent the rest of it's pitiful life sucking cocks at glory holes. Instead you wrote a sugary sweet ending to placate the mob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK writing of a plot

with sick characters. The “caught cross dressing” has been done so many times but this was a dark journey. I will accept that Tyler would go along with all the torture and humiliation. Nothing in the story builds to Tyler taking Tanya back.

It was well written to the point that I identified so much with the characters that I wished Tanya was sterile from an STD and Tyler left immediately after returning home to start a new life. I don’t think either of them should create children. Especially after he put on the handcuffs.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Fantastic job on this story!!!!! I'm going to check out your other stories. Thank you for writing this and for finishing it!!!!!!!

trixie47cdtrixie47cdalmost 3 years ago

That was some seriously twisted shit. I couldn't stop reading it. A few typos and a few spots that were a bit hard to keep up with shifting viewpoints, but maybe the most erotic fetish story I've read here. Thank you for your work and sharing.

MissToniBaloneyMissToniBaloneyalmost 3 years ago

That was excellent! Game of Thrones type of shit. Great job!

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 2 years ago

That was difficult to read but yay for the ending. I’m glad it finished that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Far too long.

Ended without any mention of how the guy in charge of the gas chamber accidentally (on purpose!0h!) allowed the acid to be so diluted that the resulting gas took an hour to kill Ellie. An hour of excruciatingly painful breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been quite dark, twisted, and well just straight out disturbing. To be honest I was rather disappointed.. It started off with promise. Then it took a turn from sexual submission to mostly just torture and abuse. Sadly anything sexual seemed to be the last thing in the authors mind. I am sure that there are those that there are budding psychopaths and psychopaths that may enjoy this. Personally I think the author should have placed a strong disclaimer stating that the story has little to nothing to do with sexual submission, and everything to do with torture, and abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES