Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in a pit of depravity.

"Oh God, Oh Jesus," my sister blasphemed. She had my dick in her hand, the shaft upright while my swollen cock-head was aimed at her pussy. "I'm damned," she went on in a whisper, then rubbed the slippery dome through her labia and over her clit. "Incest," Caroline mumbled, the word clotted with need as she sank down, her velvet embrace closing over my girth. "Isn't this so fucking wrong?" added my sister, her breasts squashing against me when she leaned in low to kiss my mouth.

Then we were moving together, her insides clenching and squeezing, her breath panting into my open mouth as we shared a very intimate moment.

"Caroline," I groaned.

To which, as she levered upright onto straight arms, my sister replied, "Shut up and let me enjoy your fat cock."

*

My sister closed her eyes, a beatific smile on her face. She moved slowly while a low, appreciative moan rose out of her, Caroline savouring our incest.

Going with her mood, I let my palms glide over her skin from buttocks to breasts, resisting the urge to roll her onto her back. My instinct was to dominate her, to force her legs wide and plunder her cunt, but I relinquished the need for control. I let Caroline take charge.

Her eyes opened. Caroline smiled, holding my stare with her gaze. She chewed on her lower lip and then groaned, eyes rolling. "Aren't we naughty?" she purred.

I didn't have an answer beyond taking the weight of her breasts in both hands, fingers spread over her flesh, the spongy softness sending a surge of desire through me as I fucked up into her, giving her as much cock as I could while she rocked back-and-forth, my length buried inside her.

"Steady," Caroline gasped. "Don't get carried away. I want this to last. I want to remember all of it." She leaned in low to kiss me again, the intimacy of kissing my own sister more erotic than actually being inside her.

"You're beautiful," I gasped on a rush of emotion.

"Thank you," she sighed.

We kissed some more, my hands exploring her body, both of us moaning and sighing while we also exchanged the occasional endearment.

After some time of this closeness, my sister's movements grew urgent. She levered upright, hands on my chest, her face twisted with some lascivious intent.

"We're fucking," Caroline moaned, as though surprised to find herself riding her own brother's cock. "I mean," she went on, "we're actually fucking. I'm fucking my brother."

I grunted her name as my sister's flesh began slapping against mine. Soon after that I had hold of her buttocks, fingers squeezing each cheek while she fucked up and down my full length. Caroline's head rolled, our bodies thwacking together, the cheeks of her arse bunching and flexing, a little spare flesh on her hips rippling under the force of it. I grabbed at her again, letting go of her buttocks before regaining my grip, the tips of my fingers close to our squelching conjunction.

With her weight off my torso, I had more freedom to move, thrusting up hard to meet Caroline on her way down. I held her wide open, spreading the dense globes of her arse, one hand moving in search of her sphincter.

"Finger my muddy hole," grunted my sister. "Do everything, Simon. Be as dirty as you like with me. I love it when it's nasty."

It was like trying to keep a dog in a bath. I was teasing Caroline's puckered ring, slipping the tip of one finger inside while she snorted and grunted and bucketed around on my dick. My sister went crazy, squealing and whining while mauling her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples before she lunged in to kiss me again.

"You're a dirty fucker," she hissed in my ear following a very ardent kiss. Caroline's eyes glowed bright as she held her face a couple of inches from mine, a manic grin stretching her lips. "You're fucking your sister," she snarled, as if this was news. "Do you like it?" added Caroline, her hips going still while she squeezed her insides round my girth.

"God yes," I whined before pushing my fingers into her hair and hauling her face down to mine.

It wasn't much of a kiss. I was so wound up I had my sister's hair bunched in my fist, holding her head still while I just licked the flat of her tongue. The urge to get at her rose up in a strong swell. I wanted to have her on my terms. As gorgeous as it was to have my sister riding my cock, the primordial instinct to rut, to pour semen into her body, was too much.

I groaned, "You're incredible," then heaved up with my pelvis. "You're gorgeous and sexy..."

Caroline yipped as we tumbled and rolled, blinking up in surprise from her suddenly subordinate position.

"...And now I'm gonna fuck you," I growled.

*

My sister quickly recovered, spreading her legs and shunting her rump towards me so she could get her pelvis tilted just right. "You do what you have to," she said, fingers down at her clit. "Batter my pussy. Use that cock, Simon...

"...Smash me."

Hearing her say it and the look on her face – the goading and teasing – brought a growl from my chest. I was suddenly invincible, godlike, euphoria bubbling inside me because I was there with my sister. The incest meant nothing bad, not in that moment. The guilt I'd experienced before had entirely evaporated. There might be self-recrimination later, but, as I began to move in and out, my eyes set on Caroline's face, all I could think of was how much her body aroused me.

"Jesus, Caroline," I managed to gurgle, "I didn't know you were put together so well."

My sister groaned and let out a lungful of air, cheeks ballooning, hips working while she sobbed a reply. "Just do me ... Don't talk." Caroline lifted herself up, taking her weight on her elbows and arms. She pulled her legs back, folding them at the knees so she could look down over the front of her body, her attention going to where her sex was accommodating my cock. After watching for a couple of beats, Caroline tilted her face towards mine. "God, just look at us," she gurgled, throat working, eyes wide with apparent disbelief. "I'm so fucking wet. Look at me all over your cock!"

I looked down and saw my shaft smeared with a buttery gloop, creamy evidence of my sister's arousal. The sight of it stirred me into a more robust action, desire a hot rush. "That's wicked," I moaned, pumping hard.

And for a while after that it was all slapping flesh as my sister and I rutted. It was a bestial coupling, both of us lost in our own world. Caroline babbled and groaned, whining on about fucking her brother and how she wanted to see my cock spurting gloop while I grunted and groaned and went at her cunt until the force of it grew to be near overwhelming, the surge threatening, jizm rising in a great onrush of pleasure.

But, somewhere vague at the back of my mind, I had a thought about prolonging our time, pulling clear of my sister before I dumped all I had into her pussy.

"No!" Caroline yelped. "What are you doing? Don't take it out." She moved around on the bed, fingers down at her sex while leaning on one side, legs still spread wide.

I grinned at her indignant expression while I cranked at my dick, careful to keep the pressure low as I worked a fist over my shaft. "I'm gonna lick it," I growled.

The look on her face shifted the second I said it. Caroline's mouth fell open, muscles going slack. She gazed at me from beneath lids heavy with lust. "Oh fuck, yes please," gurgled my sister, splaying her folds with her fingers. "That would be so bloody hot."

Instinct, some mumbled encouragement, and listening to my sister's reaction told me just how she liked it. I used every move I'd picked up, lapping her sex and teasing her clit, even sucking the taut nub in between my teeth as I worked Caroline towards her climax. There were fingers involved, digits curling inside her while I snuffled in tight, like a pig rooting for truffles, my tongue probing the crease of her buttocks, the tip touching the dark smudge of her anus.

"I'm so bloody close," wailed my sister, hips coming up off the bed. "Put it back in. Just fuck me again." She was writhing and snorting and glaring at me through eyes filled with what looked to be hatred. "I want to feel you inside me," Caroline hissed, the words strained through clenched teeth. "I need your cock, Simon. I need to feel it moving inside me. I need you there, all big and hard. Oh God, oh fucking hell ... Just put it back in!"

I blinked at the vehement outburst, moving up while Caroline fucked three stiff fingers into her cunt. "But I'll come," I replied.

"That's what I want," Caroline gasped. "Don't you get it?" she asked, pussy sodden and gaping when her fingers came out. "If you come, I'll get there too. It'll be so sexy feeling my own brother let go."

The way she said it and the image her words conjured up sent a sinker of yearning plummeting into the pit of my stomach. "Oh Jesus," I groaned, cranking my dick, setting myself up between Caroline's legs.

"Do it when it's ready," whimpered my sister, knees going up to her ears. She offered herself to me, inviting me into her body, eyes wide and expectant. "Flood me with cum."

I slid in up to my balls, both of us groaning as I started to thrust in and out. Caroline went with me, clawing my arms as she jerked her hips back-and-forth, eyes set on my face, twin lasers scorching my soul.

It didn't take long. She rubbed her sex while I climbed the hill to its peak. Caroline whimpered and groaned, head rolling, hips jerking, her vulva squelching and farting while my shaft worked like a piston.

"I'm coming," I snorted, the irreversible tide rising within.

"Me too!" Caroline yelped. "Keep going. Don't stop. Keep fucking me, Simon."

It was difficult to comply with her wishes because I was dumping a full load into her body. I groaned and went deep, feeling the hot stuff flowing out, the pleasure of it bringing a great bellow up from my chest. I felt my cock pulsing, semen pouring forth while I held myself inside her up to my nuts.

"Please," gasped my sister, writhing beneath me. "Just a few strokes. Just a few more..."

I felt my dick twitch and squirt its last, some sense of reality returning. Beneath me, my sister was still carrying on, obviously desperate to get there herself. Her eyes implored me, desperation evident by the way she was chewing her bottom lip, nose crinkled, eyes almost shut, pelvis jerking while she clasped her fingers against my back to hold me in close.

"Yes!" she trumpeted when I started to move. "Hard, Simon, hard! Give it to me hard!"

About thirty seconds or so saw the juddering begin. I'd been going at her in the way she demanded, holding myself over her torso on straight arms while watching the greasy plunge of my cock into her body. Gloop smeared the shaft while Caroline's labia clung to my cock on the outstroke. Displaced cum was an obscene squelch whenever I plunged back inside, the whole sordid action looped on repeat the longer it went on.

Then Caroline wailed she was there and all hell let loose.

My sister snorted and yelped, groaning and gasping while mauling her breasts and sobbing out her delight. She fucked up onto my cock for a few strokes before collapsing back onto the bed, stomach tensing with effort, fingers clawing at the bed. Caroline's eyes opened and eventually focussed, her hand coming up so she could pull my head down to her face. After that, she kissed me all the way through it, her breath coming in short gasps around groans of absolute pleasure.

Then, finally, with her gasping and limp and me sprawled on top of her, the tempest abated.

"Oh dear God," Caroline mewled. "We're going to do that again."

I eased my undiminished cock from Caroline's body as I raised up onto my elbows. Emotion pricked at my eyes when I looked down to see her gazing back at me. "Really?" I breathed, awed by what we'd just done.

"Yes," she replied, shifting around so she could lunge up to peck a kiss on my lips. "I don't care what it's labelled – so what?" Caroline shrugged and eased out from beneath me. "I'm going for a drink," she informed me from the side of the bed. "Can I get you one, too?"

The mention of alcohol didn't thrill me. The hangover had mostly passed by, but, like a hurricane, left some residual damage in its wake. Not only that, but the strenuous exertions involved in rolling around with my sister left me gagging for water.

"We'll talk in a minute," Caroline said when I told her what I needed. She paused by the door, still nude, the robe forgotten by then. "You won't run away, will you?" she asked with a smirk, a hand cupped between her legs. "God, how much of that stuff did you give me?" she added, rolling her eyes.

Then she left me alone with all my questions unasked. The first one being if she still had any intention of leaving.

12