Lost and Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,790 Followers

"Um John," She whispered as her hand snaked between us. "Is that an erection?" Her fingers cupped my groin. "Dear me... is that all you?"

"Yyyyep," I moaned as she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Ha, all those times I described you as my big boy little did I know how true it was." She laughed as she gave me another squeeze.

"Mom... why are you..." I began when a second explosive crack of thunder drowned me out. Mom's hand latched onto my cock through my jeans. "Oh god!"

I held her as she quivered in my arms. I never knew she was afraid of thunder. Her hand squeezed me occasionally as the worst of the storm carried on over our heads. I was painfully hard and needed to desperately adjust my erection. I tired reaching down but mom swatted my hand away.

"I'll get it." She whispered as she unzipped and freed me. "Oh my... it is even bigger."

"Should you be... unnn... oh damn..."

"It is my fault after all. I hate thunder... tell when you are going to cum."

"Yes Ma'am." I moaned and damn what a withering look she gave me.

I was panting in no time as she jacked me off. Dee had sucked me off and stroked me at the same time. This was my first official handjob and I told her so. She never faltered and even began to squeeze and do a gentle twisting gesture with her hand.

"You are shaking. Does it really feel that good?"

"So close!" I grunted.

"Finally!" She said and dropped down and wrapped her lips around it. I fired my load down her throat as she gobbled it up. "Wouldn't want to make a mess." She said as she tucked me in and stood up.

"You uh missed a spot." I said pointing to the corner of her mouth.

"Smart ass... oh sorry." She replied licking her lips. "What is that look for?"

"Really? My mom gives me my first handjob and you ask what my problem is?"

"It is a comfort thing. You can blame your dad for it. He let me do that when a storm hit when we were together. It took my mind off things. You wouldn't deny your poor mother something so simple. It isn't like we did it or anything. It was just a handjob."

"Just a handjob. Don't think this is going to go away anytime soon. You have been warned."

The next round of thunder was loud but further off. I took her by the arm and led her out of the hidden room. I closed the door and told her it was time to crack open that bottle of wine and wait out the storm. I checked out the doors to the roof and the overlap kept the staircase dry. I locked the door and we headed down for to the kitchen. I poured mom a glass of wine and noticed she was remarkably guilt free. I told her that and she smiled.

"It isn't like I gave you a blowjob or deepthroated you. Relax and let it go. You are way too uptight for a guy your age."

"Were you faithful to dad?" I asked, and mom blushed. "Did he know?"

"Your father and I had what you'd call an open marriage. He even watched sometimes especially if another girl was involved. Yes, sweetie your mom is bi."

"Is there anything else I should know?" I asked looking at my mother in a new light.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." I said suddenly remembering the check out girl. "There is this girl I met at the grocery store." I said laying the ground work. "She told me after we had fooled around that she was into anal."

"Ha! Is that your way of asking your poor old mother if she takes it up the ass?" She laughed, and I nodded. "Yeah, when the need arises." She said and now I was laughing. "Need... when I take on two guys at once and they want to DP my poor frail body."

"Poor frail my ass," I giggled. "I've seen your naked pics. You look as good as..." I stopped cold and she glared at me as she refilled her glass.

"What? You've been naughty, haven't you? You are so guilty."

"Fine. I got my hair cut. The kindly lady that did it also offered to scratch an itch I had." I said, and mom clapped her hands together.

"Oh wait, there is more! What happened next?" She asked leaning forward.

"Her daughter was just outside the hair salon when she climaxed. She made one hell of a racket."

"Daughter dearest heard and barged in and you did them both! Wow, you are so lucky!" She said as if we were both guys bragging in the locker room. "What did she look like? Did she watch you do her daughter?"

"Yes, she stood behind me and looked over my shoulder while we did it." I said as mom finished her wine and reached for the bottle. "Slow down. If you keep up that pace, you'll be shit faced in no time."

"Do you know how a woman holds her licker?" Mom giggled. "By the ears! Get it, when he is going down on her she... pffft! Lighten up."

"Cute. I wonder how bad it is outside?" I walked to one of the windows and whistled. "Damn, the wind is blowing the rain sideways!"

"He said blowing," she said snorting as she laughed. "Where's my purse?"

"On the couch, why?" I asked as she waddled over with her panties down to her knees. "Mom, why are your panties down?"

"You got yours... I am getting mine." She replied taking the vibrator and a flask of liquor from her purse. "Tiffany... ooh Tiffany wasn't the only one that brought a bed warming gift."

"Do you think that is a good idea?"

"Are you going to eat me out?" She asked, and I hesitated. "Sweet! I won't need this." She said tossing the toy back into her purse. "I might need this." She added as she fished out a small squeeze bottle.

"What is that?"

"Lube." She moaned as she waddled back to the kitchen table. "Fuck these." She muttered as she kicked off her panties.

"You are in quite a mood." I said as I glanced at her skirt, and she nodded.

"I haven't got any in a while. I've focused on the gym to keep in shape. A poor girl can't exist on toys alone. So, tell me, what is it like?"

"Which part? What is it like being without the pain?" I stammered my lower lip quivering as the flood of emotions rush up. "What is it like being able to walk under my own power? Or maybe even being able to look in the mirror and not flinching. I can walk down the street and not have people stare or move away from me. Girls don't ignore me or make fun of me to my face." I ran a hand over my new features. "I..." My words faltered as the alcohol inspired tears welled up and spilled over my cheeks.

Mom stopped her attempt to open a bottle of tequila and sat in my lap. She placed her head on my chest and held me as I wept. She had been there through the entire incident. She had waited by her cell phone and then sat by my hospital bed through my recovery after the car crash that had left me crippled and killed my dad. He had been drunk and racing home on a night not unlike this one. It had been raining and dark when he lost control and hit the tree. He had been killed instantly and I was left a living ruin. But now I was healthy again and in a short period of time I've had multiple women throw themselves at me. It seemed even my own mother might have succumb to my new and improved pheromones.

"I know this is going to sound crazy." I said looking down at her and wiping away the tears. "Do I smell good to you? Does it make you feel strange?"

"Oh my," mom whimpered as she lifted her head and sniffed me. "You do smell good... real good."

"I think it is part of Project Foreshadow. I think it is one of my improvements." I said softly.

"Can I ask you a question now," mom whimpered. "Was your... cock... improved? Was it always that spectacular? So thick... so long... did they enjoy it? Did mother and daughter like it?"

"Yeah, I suppose they did by their reactions and so did Dee... aw shit!"

"DEE? Who the hell is Dee?" She snapped as her hands went between us protectively.

"Just a girl. She snuck in while I was sleeping." I moaned as she unzipped and freed me again. "She seemed to like it while she had me between her breasts."

"Her tits... were they as nice as mine?" She asked as she lifted her hips.

"Are you really going to... UNNNNN... I can't believe this." I cried out as she impaled her pussy on my erection in one go. "Why? I thought you were just teasing."

"No. I had to. I needed it so bad." She whimpered. "I couldn't help myself. You have to believe me."

"I believe you."

I stood up and pinned her back against the kitchen wall. Once again, a woman was robbed of the power of speech. She clung tight as I thrust into her. I knew it was wrong, but my scent had taken away her inhibitions. I needed to end this as quickly as possible. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could. She just moaned louder and louder. Her climax was quick and impressive. I cried out as her pussy clamped down around me during her orgasm.

"You aren't done," she growled as I lowered her to her feet. "It isn't right."

"I'll be fine." I tried to reassure her as I pulled out.

"Damn it John, at least use my tits. It is the least I can do." She said dropping down and tugging off her shirt. "Come on, they are right here." She urged as she unhooked her bra. "See, they are plenty big."

"And soft as hell," I moaned as she trapped my erection between them. "Slow... take it slow."

"I know what you want. Leave it all to me." She purred as she moved. "Enjoy it... me... I love your faces when you are happy."

I stood as she teased me and when I got close she would stop. Mom would wait a bit and then start all over again. She did it three times until I was too far gone. She clamped her lips around the head a second time and swallowed my load again.

"You taste so good." She declared.

"I'll drive you home." I said but it was clear she was having none of that.

"I'm hungry. Let me fix you something." She said as she stood and slipped on an apron.

"Oh damn, not again." I grumbled seeing her bare ass framed by the apron.

"Ooh, you like my ass do you. No, it is the apron. Who wore one? You said again I heard that much."

"The gal at the hair salon." I admitted.

We shared not just dinner, but the tequila, and in the end my bed. I lay next to her as she snuggled close and fell asleep. I on the other hand simply sobered up and felt my body 'catch its breath'. After an hour I felt as if I had just woken from a full night's sleep. My head was clear and my muscles fresh and ready to be used. There was no hint of mental or physical exhaustion at all. My body no longer required sleep. I created a mental list of changes obvious and not so blatant that I had undergone. I was determined to see what my limitations were. There was a gym full of machines right above my head. I mentally cringed when I realized why it was there now. Titania had made sure I had access to something to test my physical limitations. I felt so damn stupid. I closed my eyes and since I was trapped, quite literally by my mother's arm across my chest, I decided to see if I could figure out what Missouri Smith had been up to before he disappeared. I closed my eyes and visualized the blueprints of the lab facility below St. Sebastian's. The image appeared instantly in my head. The top floor of the facility I was quite familiar with. I moved onto the lowest level. I wanted to see if my theory about the cave entrance might be backed up by the blueprint. I had only studied each sheet of paper for a short time and yet here it was complete in my head.

I tried to focus on a portion of the layout, but my brain was having issues doing that. I tried thinking of it as a photo on a cellphone and mentally pinched the corner and pulled my fingers apart. It worked! Soon I was maneuvering the blueprint in my thoughts and found was I was looking for. There was a second entrance. By the size of it, it must be the primary one. You could easily drive two tractor-trailers in there side by side. If that is the case, there had to be a road. Once I was free I could use Google Earth to look up the area around the school and see if such a road exists.

"MMMMMM."

I opened my eyes and looked down. Mom was moaning in her sleep. She must be dreaming about us or just sex in general. I lifted her arm slowly and she remained asleep. I rolled out without waking her and set her arm down on the bed. After a bit she rolled onto her belly and stuck her ass skyward. I picked up my phone and snapped a few pics. I made sure her face wasn't visible. I cropped and named them appropriately. After a quick shower I picked up my laptop and began researching my theory. I found satellite pictures of the school and then plugged in the coordinates from the blueprint and there was wooded hillside. It was underground alright. It didn't take long to find a nearby road but there was nothing that went directly towards the hills. However, the bird's eye view did give me one clue. It was obvious that there had been a road at one time. It wasn't being used now but there were clear signs of its existence.

"If the Feds are going to empty those labs then they are going to have to repair that road."

I went to Twitter and searched for any tweets mentioning construction along route 21. I found several and they all said the same thing. Why are they repairing that old abandoned road leading up to the Winston Mine? Anthracite coal, it has the most carbon with the least impurities. The old Winston Mine was a great source of it before the fire started. It has been burning for decades according to all available records. The mine was shut down in the 30's when the fire supposedly started. The people in charge said there was enough coal down there to burn for centuries. What if it were just a cover story? It would keep people from spying or prying into their affairs. Who would want to risk life and limb to see a coal fire? It isn't very exciting. Had Missouri Smith come to the same conclusion?

"It would be a perfect way to hide a coal power plant for the facility. All it would need would be automated diggers to extract and process it. Centuries worth of fuel for a hidden lab." I said as I thought aloud.

I drew a line from the school to the road and it was less than two miles. I checked the weather and it looked we had seen just the first portion of the storm front. I couldn't leave mom alone. I checked the forecast and it looked like it would end noon tomorrow. I settled down and finished reading the biography of Missouri Smith. None of the maps on the third floor had been mentioned anywhere in the book. Those locations had been important enough for him to research and mark notations on, but he had died before he had reached them. I would visit them one day. I wanted to find out what was worth his attention. A distant rumble of thunder had me on my feet and checking on mom. She was still asleep.

"I'm here."

I looked at the dustcover of the book and found an email address for the author. I had time to write out a request for an interview. I read it and edited the content three times before I was happy with it. I hit send and heard the toilet flush. Mom walked into the living room yawning and running her fingers through her hair. I know she was my parent but damn she looked good.

"Hey."

"You looked like somebody fucked you silly." I fired back, and she blushed.

"It was a drive by fucking. One moment I was like, nice apartment and then boom I have this massive cock in me and my back is against the wall. I think I passed out."

"I guess it was so bad you fell asleep." I teased, and she took the bait.

"Oh, hell no," she growled. "He fucked me into submission. His cock must be magic... you know like a +5 cock of seduction, save versus orgasm. I rolled a 1 like ten times."

I was laughing so hard I could barely catch my breath. Where the hell did she learn that shit? She jumped into my arms and I held her easily as her legs wrapped around me.

"So boom," I said as I slid my erection into her. "His cock was inside of me."

"YEAH!" She cried as her nails raked my back.

"BAM! My back hit the wall." I moaned in her ear as I pressed her against the nearest wall.

"UH HUH!" She moaned as I began moving.

"What comes next?" I purred as I planted kisses on her neck. "I forgot."

"This is where you fuck me into submission." She said as she kissed me.

I heard the plaster crack under our assault. She had rolled 1 three times so far. My boundless stamina left her breathless and me hungry for more. I held her gently as she recovered from her last orgasm. My ears were still ringing from the scream she had let out. The front door flew open and a drenched Titania stood there panting from her racing across the lawn to investigate the woman's scream. She closed the door and blew the errant strand of hair falling across her face.

"That must have been a good one." Titania said as I lowered mom to her feet. "You broke the wall?!"

"Sorry." I said as I pulled out. "I'll fix it."

Mom elbowed me and as I left she grabbed a blanket and told Titania to undress. I hit the shower to wash off the sweat and my mom's scent. I smelled her hunger even before she stepped in behind me. I knew it wasn't mom by her scent. I felt like a sexual bloodhound. I moaned when Titania's lips brushed my neck. Her hands went around my waist and stayed there. I wanted her to touch me and she knew it that is why she denied me. She planted more kisses and whispered naughty things in my ear.

"You broke my wall." She moaned. "You fucked her so hard you cracked the damn plaster."

"I try."

"I hate to see what you'd do if you were going full tilt." She laughed nervously. "Turn around, drop down, and be a good boy."

I did exactly what she wanted. I couldn't help myself and I wanted her so bad I would have done anything she asked. I knelt and used my mouth to worship at her temple. I used my fingers and slowly open the portals and let my tongue slither inside. As I licked and suckled her nails dug into my scalp. The deeper my tongue traveled the harder her nails gouged. I thrust my tongue as far as it could go.

"Shit!" She exclaimed. "Is that your tongue or your cock?"

I couldn't speak so I tried something new. I tried moving my tongue in a new way. I got a wave like action going and that sent poor Titania over the edge. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks and I held on for the ride. She tried to push me off, but my grip was too strong. I kept working my tongue in and out of her and she relented.

"You are driving me crazy with that tongue of yours." She gasped between moans of pleasure. "Shit... how are you doing that?"

The rest was unintelligible as she climaxed again and again. Several orgasms seemed to clump together and fight to get out of her. I withdrew just as her knees gave out and she knelt in front of me gasping. Titania looked over her shoulder to see my mother standing nearby watching us. Mom mouthed the words 'I told you so'. The redhead got to her feet with difficulty and left. Mom handed her my umbrella. I heard the front door open and close. I locked eyes with mom and she grinned.

"You broke her. While you were up here we made a bet. I bet that if she couldn't survive ten minutes with you eating her out she had to go. She will be back tomorrow."

Codename JCN:

I flinched when the house shook from a deafening crack of thunder. I expected mom to come flying in my arms, but she just yawned and went back to bed. She had lied to me. The little shit had fibbed to get into my pants. I finished my shower and dried off. I ran a load of towels before I dressed for my investigation. The storm would hide any sign of my passage and make any guards unlikely to be out looking for an intruder. It was going to be miserable but well worth it if I found the remains of Missouri Smith. I went to say goodnight to mom, but she was sitting up reading the biography.

"Don't wait up."

"Where the hell are you going?" She asked. "There is a storm raging outside."

"Perfect to mask my movements. I need to find out if he is there or not. He should have a proper burial."

"I can't tell you not to go so I'll say this," she said and paused for a moment. "Be careful and come back safe."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,790 Followers