All Comments on 'Lost and Found'

by Hubs_in_hose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A fine story.

It would be nice to think there might be more to come. Very well done - five stars and my thanks for a hot and sexy tale.

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hosealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for you comments and your vote. I appreciate all feedback.

bitofakatebitofakatealmost 12 years ago
Nice

At points it wandered and once or twice the grammar slipped from very good to average but it was interesting, fresh and didn't bore me.

kimbaleekimbaleealmost 12 years ago
thumbs up

I have to agree with a previous commentor. It was very imaginative and I haven't read anything like it here. Good job Hubs and good luck in the contest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

enjoyed that....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good one

slightly menacing at first wasn't sure I would enjoy it but it hooked me in ended great so well done.

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hosealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone for your support

This was my first ever entry in a contest on Literotica. I greatly appreciate the votes, comments, and the fav's. If you have an opportunity, check out my other works. There will be more chapters in A New Mind shortly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHubs_in_hose@Hubs_in_hose
I am a lover of written erotica. I believe that the mind is the most powerful sex organ. I have a fondness for pantyhose, mind control, and all sorts of sexual combinations. I hope to have several of my stories on here soon.