All Comments on 'Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JMH1961JMH1961about 8 years ago
Another 5* Story

Thank You,

I always look forward to your stories. Please keep them coming, you are such a great story teller and writer.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Another simply awesome tale....done just right!

Your stories are like a glass of the finest sherry to savor...aged to perfection...setting a standard...leaving such a smooth after taste! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Just Beautiful! This is why you are my favorite author. The theme for your stories is the same, and that great. Your style of writing is funny and tells a great story. Thank you for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have read all of your works posted here can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
D5D9o

More please another great story cannot wait for the next one I ended up with tears in my eyes please let it be soon

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

done it again BB, what a story wow. Eager for the next one now and hope it is as good or better(if another ever could be)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Just read all nine parts of lost and found I am an emotional wreck. Well written good story compositions a jolly good read. Thank you look forward to reading more of your submissions. John from U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who's Myra Donnelly?

Love the story 5 stars I even got the references

Jonah and Sarah are from Lost & Found

Kathleen is from Rag Doll

Who's Myra Donnelly from?

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re. Anon: '"Who's Myra Donnelly?"

Various members of the Donnelly family have appeared passim in the Lost & Found story sequence, most notably Max ('Uncle Max'), who gets Frank a transfer to California to get him and Caitlin out of reach of the Dolan family, as is his wife, Mary.

Mary is mentioned again when Jonah tells Joey how JoJo and Laurie Hollister went to live with 'Miss Mary' and her daughters when the triplets went into the marines.

Myra, one of Mary & Max's daughters, is only mentioned as a relative of both Stella and Sarah to provide a continuity-link between Joey and Luna, and Trinity and Scott's stories.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
Considering a 'Lost & Found' and 'Rag Doll' crossover

Some people seem to think it should happen, given the number of clues about their interconnection I dropped in both stories. My editor and sounding-board, GrandTeton, and I have discussed this and roughed-out a few possible scenarios where Robbie, Joey et al meet-up with their cousin Leon Shoemaker, who's Judy's fiancé in 'Rag Doll', and we've worked out a tentative link between Jamie and Nia Morrison, Bobby & Ricky, and Nicky and Ashley. (of course, that also means, because of the Jamie & Nia connection, there's the potential for Julie and Mark, and even Darryl and Lena to show up unexpectedly; my universe suddenly got very complicated...)

The working title for the crossover story is 'Lost & Found: Bloodlines', now all I have to do is untangle it all so it makes sense...

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Another 5 +10 stars A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crossover

I was just about to ask about a crossover when I read your comment.

I'm not sure how you could connect lost and found and rag doll to lost girl and big girls dont cry.

And I only saw the connections to lost and found last night when I reread this story line.

Maybe you can have Casey and robbie, Joey and Luna meet Nicky, Bobby, and Rick in londan when they go out for the Bafta awards. As well as trinity and scot, maybe through stella.

Love your stories.

I have reread them multiple times each.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon 07/24/18: Crossover with Rag Doll, and by extension, Nia, Lost Girl & Big Girls Don't Cry

We already established that Leon's grandmother Kathleen Donnelly and Roisian Moran-Dolan, Robbie's grandmother, are sisters, and that Leon and his sister Maria's mother Kathleen, and Trinity's mother Maudie, are sisters.

Leon's wife-to-be is Judy, Nicky's step-sister, and Nicky's half-brothers Bobby and Ricky are the sons of Barbara Morrison, whose brother is James Morrison, Nia & Jamie's father.

This means Bobby & Ricky are Jamie and Nia's 1st cousins, and Darryl & Lena have interacted quite significantly with Jamie and Nia. Julie and Mark are part of Nia & Jamie's adopted family, and they've connected and interacted in-turn with their own cousins, Darryl & Lena.

There are three separate family trees interweaving here, the Morrison/Davis family of Nicky, Bobby, Ricky, and Judy in Albany, the Moran/Dolan/Shoemaker/Corden family from Springfield and surrounding towns, and the Morgan /Fraser family of Darryl, Lena, Lizzie, Allie & Marcus, and Aunt Emma, Julie, and Mark in England.

I've been dropping these little Easter-Eggs all over the place, but only you and a couple of others have spotted them and made the connection I originally contrived as a piece of fun just to see if anyone would actually notice, but, as these things have a habit of doing, they quickly became necessary parts of an increasingly complicated story.

Our original intention is/was to write a story connecting Maria Shoemaker with the last remaining unaccounted-for Steve Dolan illegitimate child, the son he had with the girl 'Melanie or Melody' in Pueblo that Angie mentioned in passing in 'Lost & Found Ch.3. The working title is 'Lost & Found Ch.07; Bloodlines'. A synopsis is extant, but I've been sidetracked by 'Rag Doll Ch.07: Ricky's Family' which is the story of how and why Ricky went looking for answers, and found Shari, Yaz, and their mother, and what he learned from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How about...

Linking all of your stories up and having the group of characters in Lost & Found seek out their relatives that they know about and don't know about and send them forward to build a family and make up for the mistakes of that XY donor. It would be a perfect ending for the grown adults to put up a united front and cause the donor to vanish whether to prison when all of his female children or mistresses send him to prison or worse.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Hello Leon's mom!!!

I know you like to keep most of your stories connected. Up to this point I knew of two separate groups( From what I have read so far) the England/north east group and the midwest/west coast group I got to say it was a nice touch to connect those two by way of Leon's mom. I would LOVE to see 3 stories build from this. 1 the story of Kathleen and why she left, that should include 'gramma Rosie' moving near her after Jerry Dolan dies. 2 a story that connects the coasts either a child from each coast met or a mentioned but not yet told family member (stella's boys for example or Frank and Kat's twins in college) meets an unknown family member on a trip to England or NY. And 3 a story of Someone known or maybe even better unknown invites ALL to a 'reunion'. All most all of these stories have had tragedy in them in one form or another. So, if you want to keep that going the reunion could me someone looking for a donor match for a loved one and somehow all secrets are told. Maybe you could lighten the mood a bit and it be a rich relative unknown to all and shrouded in mystery say an uncle of Brian Davis. Someone that 'somehow' Knows ALL and wants 'for what ever reason' everyone to know maybe he/she is lonely and decides 'they' want the family to know 'them' and each other. There are so many possibilities as each of these 3 story arcs can have multiple chapters so even if all you did was write you'd have ideas for years. THANK YOU Will and Good Luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Fuzzy_Kbear

Your comment added nothing the the intent the author has already stated; that the worlds of Lost & Found, Nia/Lost Girl, and Rag Doll are interlinked has already been established, and one thing anyone who reads this author's complicated but very satisfying family dramas already knows, is that bb1958 never explicitly adds characters or connections without exploring them fully somewhere down the line. He's already providing the setup for a future tale, I really don't think introducing long-lost mystery rich relatives is where he's going, perhaps you've been delving too deeply into your own needs and prejudices around this author's works, going by the tone and arrogance of the comments you've been scattering across the list of stories he's produced. BB1958 knows what he's going to do, and he knows what he's talking about, leave it to him to express it his way, because I'm sure he'd ask for you help if he wanted to; that he hasn't tells me he doesn't need to, nor is he going to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tears

That last bit about the magic charm did me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

I have read all of your stories several times! I have enjoyed them each and every time. I find you to be the best writer on this website. Thank you for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for another great story. I hate it when the story just revolves in explicit sex and not much else. And why if two people love each other would they spend their lives having sex with everyone from their own mother to the postman. Your stories always have their share of pain and loss, and sometimes it can be difficult to read because of that, but I do and sometimes I have a tear in my eye. I like to read the erotic passages (in limited amounts) but it is the love behind these that matter. The Lost & Found series was particularly moving because there were parts told from the girl's point of view.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Well, there it is, another great piece of work. The sex was intense as it was in chapter 1. It got rather complicated when you tried to explain the connections between “Lost & Found” 1 through 6 and “Lost & Found Trinity”. I also understand that you have other series that are all interconnected. I need to say that it’s getting way too complicated for my little brain to follow all the familial connections. I would rather focus on the narrative I’m reading without needing to follow the interconnections of other characters in other narratives to be able to enjoy 100% of the narrative I’m reading. (Did that make any sense, there?) An author would have notes for each narrative and maybe a chart showing the many interconnections; but a reader should not need to take notes, create a chart or have an eidetic memory. I sure don’t. I believe it’s more of a distraction than an enhancement, IMO. I still gave all your “Lost and Found” chapters 5 Stars. I like you. Really I do. But not in a romantic way. Bro hug man. Bro hug.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

I really like your story series, but as a non-native-english reader it makes a bit difficult to follow all implicacies around peoplke from other series. Specially when reading each series as Literotica web sorts them, in alphabetical order. It could be nice to have a small text stating which is the right reading order as story goes ... if there's any. Anyway, is a 5 for me, agreeing on the nice touch of recovering the old talisman.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

5/5. Don't change a single word. I'm in awe it was so good. Thanks for this.

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

very good, very good story and ending. To date, I have loved everything you have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4267 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...