All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 01'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please dont cut such a beautiful story

into tiny little pieces like this introduction. You're too good a writer to need stunts like that to keep the hordes hooked.

Thank you anyway for a great beginning. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Start.

I enjoyed reading this first chapter, & I can't wait to read more chapters of it.

Chuck1959Chuck1959about 14 years ago
Great start

the only bad part was I have to wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heart Break

This is the start of a heart breaking story. Please don't take to long in getting succeding chapters out aas I am sure all of your readers will be waiting with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Promising start

I have read some of your other stories and rather enjoyed your writing. Lost and found got off a promising start and I hope you continue the quality of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
continueing this story.

I do hope you intend to continue and finish this story, you're a very good writer and I enjoyed it very much.

It looks as though there are a lot of other people who feel the same as I do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
excellent begining

definitely looking forward to the next segment of this story

David48David48over 13 years ago
Very Plausible...

...I suspected a similar senerio developing. The girl set the whole thing up just to get next to her Dad, and find out if he were really the scum her mom led her to believe. How many times has the same thing happened in actual reallity? Nice start...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep it going

im here for stroke stories of course, but anything with a twist is always good to read..

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Interesting

Fascinating premise, can't wait to see where you take it.

On a technical note, you should put a line with a few asterisks or something to mark when you shift scenes. Especially when you're shifting from first-person to third-person narration like that. Strictly speaking you should pick a perspective and stick with it, but it's not a big deal. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great start to what could be a predictable story, but I have a hunch it won't be! Most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absorbing!

Unexpected ending! Wonderfully written and can't wait to read more.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Lost and Found Ch. 01:" - Kasey (Kimmey??) and Bruce - (Daughter and Father)

Unfortunately, there are not nearly enough Father and Daughter (incest) stories that honor values, respect and parental love of their offspring!! The subject father is usually denigrating and abusive, has in inherent and sometimes hate for the majority of females--even to the extent of rape, up to and including his daughter--and full of hate and disrespect!! This father and daughter story does not display any of those idiocies or social nightmares!! However, thus far it does have sorrow that, with hope on my part, will in the end be very heart-warming, tender and even have romance between a very respectful man for all women and, in particular, for his long lost daughter that truly loves her too-long missing father!

Since this story posted some three and half years ago, I see there are two additional chapters in this suspense filled expose' of the displacement of a natural birth father and his ex-wife-assisted, then three year old daughter! Before I realized there are two more chapters, I was very disappointed of the abrupt ending of this chapter; being an optimist, and hope springs eternal, I'm looking forward to a very endearing story of a very joyful parent and child, father and daughter, reunion.

The story has great characters and their roles are well placed and presented. The story is written and constructed with great sensitivity and feelings! It's an excellent feel-good story with potential romance and true, unadulterated love!!

It's unfortunate many reader's comments nickpick and chastise by micromanaging minute details that don't detract from the context of the story. To THOSE readers, there is only ONE perfection in the history of humankind--and IT ain't you!!! Get over it; there will always will minor afflictions in any human endeavor--look at the shit-effort of your negative comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
S O B Doesn't Finish

He does two more excellent chapters and then stops. Deserves kick in the balls.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Great!

This is a great beginning, and things could go several ways from her, some innocent, some, anything but. I almost hope for the innocent, but knowing the site, it will be anything but. LOL! 2 more chapters - hooray!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous