All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 03'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You like to tease

This just keeps getting tantalisingly better! Very, very nice.

pguild01pguild01about 14 years ago
Masterpiece

"Lost and Found" is progressing at a believeable pace. It is time to step up Kasey's and Bruce's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I am hoping this is going to be a very long series, Cant wait to get home again to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shitttt!!!!

THIS IS TAKING TOOO LOOOONNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!

(don't mind me pal, go right ahead...do yr stuff)

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 14 years ago
Just keeps getting better

This story just keeps getting better with each new chapter, I really love how their relationship is growing at a normal pace as it would in real life. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

good work mate, now a days its hard to find a story like yours. all of them goes directly into action scene right away. actually its good to read a story which has some story in it.

keep up the good work,,looking forward to read more of ur story submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

Gotta say, I normally do not like things drawn out, but this....this I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 14 years ago
Daddy when are we getting more?

Sorry had to say it. I love the story and Kasey is so cute. I hope we get another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the build up in this story

I hope you will also continue "An Uncomfortable Situation" as I really enjoyed that story but Lost and Found is growing on me I am enjoying Kasey, going after Bruce knowing it is her lost dad..

Look forward to reading additional chapters of both of your stories

Thanks for the great and enjoyable writing.

Sammie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
first review

the story gets better and better i like the pace that your going and please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great work

You're one of my favorite authors. I really hope you continue this series and a few of the other ones you've written. You have a lot of talent. Thank you for writing, it's greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't! Stop! Don't Stop!!!

Please, Please continue! I just so want read more about them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep going!

Your series are great and you could write more on most of them. I am still dying for you to get to the consummation of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please keep writing

I have read this story and I am intrigued as to where it will end. Please keep writing. In the story you make the characters seem real and alive. Can't wait to read more

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 14 years ago
It's in your hands .... This author is a rare breed.

Should they or shouldn't they?

You have the beginnings of a sensual movie screenplay with a potential for several different reslts. From my reading of your material, it will be the right one in either direction - you have superior taste. Who else could write this much about a possible incest situation, with sex included, while keeping them pure to each other.

I support your writing efforts and ENCOURAGE everyone to get to know you, and the real lifelike situations you graphically present with normal, everyday people ... without any use of sleeze or sensationalizm. On this site, its a pleasure to find your talent.

This author is a rare breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you teasing us?

Readers in April asked for more on this series and I'm ready for more, too. Now it's August. Please get over your writer's block and give us more. This is a good story and has lots of room for growth.

David48David48over 13 years ago
six months later...

...we are still waiting for the end of this really amazing story...Next???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Good

BUT, based on track record, it appears as if we will not get any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dont stop now

I really love your stories, but the way you just stopped this one is such a dissapointment! I don't know if I want to invest more time into another of your stories to be left hanging again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue with the story

I have read this story at least 5 times and will read it again as In My opinion it is one of the best I have read. BUT....I would like you to finish this story, there is so much that you can add. I would say you can do at least 6 more chapters to this story and still have more to write about. I could tell you what could be written to finish this story but you know more about writting than I do. SO, PLEASE finish writing this story and will be checking back to finish reading it when you have finished it.

jdarltjdarltover 13 years ago
Great Story Keep Going

The story is great i love the build it....it makes the story that much better. Keep it coming i havent come across a storie this good in awhile. Will be looking forward to the rest please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Art L.

When are you going to finish your story. There is so many things that I can think of to go on with at least 6 or7 more chapters. I even think of the continuing on the storie myself, but it's not the same as you are very good at writing. Please finish the story ! ! !.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
don't stop now!

I like this story. Keep workin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
daughter?

So when do you tell us she is his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
David

Please finish the story. It's one of the best !.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Tragic

So unfortunate for this fascinating concept to be left unfinished. Ah well. C'est la vie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wtf

I was seriously impressed until I got to the end of this story and seen that this amazing series went unfinished! Ruined my night

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
don't disappoint your public

Your series are all good BUT they need to keep going. Otherwise you will get a rep as a tease. Bookmarked and will come back to look for further work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't dissapoint the public !

Just dissapear from this site, you worthless shit. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Touch of Actual Sentiment

I like your work and although I was startled by how you left this piece, it felt tender and sensual. Have you thought more about their paths?

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 11 years ago
.

Typical of this author. He writes very good stories and then pisses off his fans by not finishing them. This ain't the first time.

studfarm57studfarm57over 11 years ago
Encouraging you to complete your work

I'm with the others who say your writing is excellent, yet leaves them feeling incomplete. Have courage and take your stories further to satisfying conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue with this story. I am enjoying it and want to see how this new love progresses

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please continue this story, i really like it and would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Continue!!!

This story is really, Really good. I hope u will continue on with the next chapter. I was disappointed when i realized there wasn't anymore to it yet. Please keep going!

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 11 years ago
Please?

Please finish this? I think this is one of the top stories on Lit. C'mon, dude. You have it in you. Please??????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Story is Gripping!

I want to read on and on. Hurry with more!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

A real shame you never continued with this beautiful story, words; I'll have to read more of your work to see if it is all as good. Keep writing, please.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
OK here it is...

It's been three years. Get this show on the road and finish this. You have a good thing going on.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago

Well....Dear Readers: It's been three full years now since this stanza/chapter three was posted!!! I'll guarantee there will no, as in N O, further renderings nor writings about this beautiful, sensual, respectful and endearing couple--whether blood-related father and daughter or not.

In all fairness this story is a pure, true romance, and so realistic as a romantic and real old fashioned love story, as if a 1940's, 1950's and even early 1960's, love affair! The kind of affair where a guy didn't kiss his gall until the second or third date, didn't sleep with her until after marriage (or at a minimum until after formally engaged), and a time when "making love" meant wooing, dating, necking, kissing, Sunday School-style petting, a dinner or a movie or holding hands and a sensual brotherly/sisterly kind of kiss goodnight on the front stoop!! Not many of those writers come along any more.

The great news is we've read three (very short) chapters of a teasingly daughter and a timidly father potential incestual affair over the past several weeks--and there has been no, as in N O, heavy petting or groping sexual inneundeos!

The bad new is two-fold since the story will never be finished beyond the current stage!! And the second, more horroring aspect is we readers will never know if Kasey (Kimmey??) is actually Bruce's long-lost daughter; which leads to the failure of the readers to be rewarded and entertained with an actual coupling and consummation and maybe even the impregnating of Kasey (Kimmey??) by Bruce as, at least, lovers and more specific as carnal incestual father and daughter lovers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...a shame that there isn't more story!

...i should know better by now than to read a multi chapter story without checking the date and then skipping to the comments at the end to see if the story was finished! Its always heart-breaking when the reader is left hanging :( while I appreciate what I have read sometimes I wish I could take it back so that I didnt leave the room unfulfilled!

The only big plus, for a change, is that Bigdaddyg actually had something different to comment for a change, lol! Usually its the same old loooong comments! (Fun poke!;)

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Wondering...

How come this story was never finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

please please please write more of this story it is beautifull

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreabout 7 years ago
And then....

Please tell me there is more in the pipelines for this story?

You cant keep a girl hanging like this!

fefe428fefe428almost 7 years ago
It's a shame...

It'd be nice if you finished this.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago
second one tonite

This is the second story tonite that I have run into that stops unfinished

I know that it is difficult sometimes to come up with the plot and words to carry on, but leave readers (your potential fans) hanging is just plane rude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TIME TO FINISH LOST & FOUND

It is time to finish this story. I realize that life moves on, but if you start something, then damnit, finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need moreeee

This is such an amazing series and it needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is one of the better stories

This story really should br finished. The only story I've commented on.

Sum69Sum69about 4 years ago

When is the next chapter?

Sum69Sum69about 4 years ago

Love the story so far !

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

oh damn, I can't believe I got into another not finished series 🥺 would be cool if this had at least a wrap up chapter

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I agree with Dmjewels69. More please.

pitaya35pitaya35about 2 years ago

It's really a shame that it didn't get finished, it was a real lovely story that deserved better. Sad.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Excellent story line that has SO much unfulfilled potential...

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

We can't know what hapened, but after almost 8 years of not a written line, I feel wordsinthedust passed away some time ago.

jott50jott50over 1 year ago

Obviously this writer has abandoned his stories but he has left enough hints that we can safely assume that this is his daughter and now he is in love with her.

He posted this series in incest\taboo, the fact that both of the main characters have the same portrait gave it away for me. Why mom left is up for debate though, lover either male or female would be my guess.

Its sad because this writer has a bit of talent.

Oh well there are thousands of undiscovered authors so no reason for anyone to get their wet panties in a wad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous