All Comments on 'Lost & Found Ch. 05'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7about 10 years ago
Great finish

to the story. You tied in all the pieces together and finished with a happy ending.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyabout 10 years ago
Another winner

Yet again proving why you're my favourite author, you deliver another great story. I'm glad you didn't just leave it at chapter 3 and the Frank/Kat storyline plus the conclusion to the original fit in nicely.

Glad to see that fucker Steve get what was coming to him, at the wedding I thought it was one of the Hollister brothers coming to get him but the way you ended him was so much better.

My only criticism (and it's a slight one at that) is that the connection between the Moran's and the Dolan's was a little confusing until I remembered that Kat was Frank and Sarah's half-sister.

Fantastic work as always.

luckylapperluckylapperabout 10 years ago
that was......

the most amazing story ive ever read here or anywhere.you did everything perfectly,so often on here authors screw it up by turning something meaningful into something trashy by bringing other people into their sex lives.im not a person to shed tears over but so much of this story brought a tear to my eye.thanks for a great story and lesson in how to live and not to live.

GunellGunellabout 10 years ago
Great Ending

I truly enjoyed the story. In fact I enjoy all your stories and always looking forward to read them. I love the way you ended it. You have such a great way of writing. You make it so it's like watching the story unfold right in front of you eyes. So keep it up!!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks again for the gift of your writing you share with us. This was a great read as all of your works are. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a gift..

...you have. You have indeed wrapped up the story lines and in ways I didn't see coming. I was initially wondering how ch. 4's divergence fit, but with ch. 5, 4 was masterfully woven into this tapestry. You've managed to take an incest story and make it real--not some cheap, sex romp. It has real feelings and real love that we all hope to share in one day. VERY well done! Five stars given.

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago

outstanding last chapter/ ty bill\

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesone

Awesome as usually . Get well quick friend .

Michael

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Best story!

I really loved this storyline...too bad it is over! Thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for finishing it. I means alot to me and I know some of the other readers. You did it justice with this last and final chapter. Not going to drag it out so again thanks. A true love story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story that i gave 5's to each chapter

Needs a follow up story where little Robbie marries all the females that were born in this story. LOL

Seriously I enjoyed all chapters and have read almost all of your other stories and enjoyed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

An excellent end, to an excellent series. I have been waiting for this last chapter since I read the last four chapters in an evening.

unicorn64unicorn64about 10 years ago

You already know what I think. I am so sorry you fell ill. I reallly worry about you a lot. I just hope we can finish up the other stories as well as this one . Keeping the charaters all straight. I think all your fans love it. Love ya, bonnie

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaabout 10 years ago
Love love love

Flawless. And what an ending for Scumbag Steve! Loved it

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Gang-raped and stabbed with a toothbrush. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read the frist 3 chapters a while ago and I saw you had 2 new chapters. I loved this whole story so much I re-read the whole thing over again in 4 hours. There are no words that can accurately describe how great this story was. It was so good that I had to leave a post, my first of all the stories I have read. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

One of the best series I have read on this site, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

The series had everything. Just....wow! Great job. Thank you.

bushpig99bushpig99about 10 years ago
Superb

A bloody good yarn great story line with believable characters,one of the best I,v read here,written by a true master who could do much more in other fields of writing,other genres...Thank you....Jay.

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

fell in love with the story from the begining

was superb..

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 10 years ago
excellent

the perfect end to a perfect series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy Shit!

This is one of the best stories I've read. The 2nd best here on Literotica. I'll have to admit there is one I love better, but only by a hair. "Beyond the Borderline" is my personal fav, but this has got to be right up there too. You made the characters so real, and to have such richness that it was easy to get wrapped up in their lives. I could almost find myself wishing you'd write more chapters, but I know that would just water down the integrity of this story. You've done a great job here, and however hard it was to do for you, for us readers it was worth it. If this were the only thing you ever posted you should be proud. I was happy, sad, proud, horney, confused by the relationships, and horrified all in one story. I remember being an expectant father. My Wife in labor was also my Mother and now we have several children. Her being molested at 14 and having me at 15 and our relationship began when I was 18 put us in a position to have a good family. Family Love is wonderful, and it runs in my family so I'm not the first. But that's their story to tell. But thank you for a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As always another wonderful story from you. Please keep writing them, i think your one of the best writers here if not the best, so please keep writing them.

fantasiahottiefantasiahottiealmost 10 years ago
Simply amazing as always!

Fantastic ending. One of my favourites on lit. Keep writing you have many, many, fans! ;)

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 10 years ago
A good ending

This is one of my favorite stories here. To be honest, I have a lot of faves. I waited a long time to see this final chapter. My fault. Reading too many other authors so I just found this closing a couple days ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

lol you wrote finish wrong

brizingrbrizingrover 9 years ago
the feels

This tale had me riding the feels train as I went from the first chapter on. Holy shit this is awesome writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finis

From The Oxford dictionary:

finis

noun

The end (printed at the end of a book or shown at the end of a film).

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Sorry !

I am really sorry this series had to end but know they have to end somewhere. Have also found that you have become one of my favorite writers. Was amazed when you mentioned that your wife and her friends read all of your stories would love to meet some of her friends :) anyway going to see what else you have written and hope I can get over this one coming to an end. Keep it up. Did I see someone wrote that you have fallen sick ? Hope it is just something temporary.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
Part 6 in preparation

I know, I said this was it, but a lot (a lot...) of people pointed out one loose thread I'd completely overlooked, so here it is. I'm not prepared to divulge anything just yet, but I will say that it's not a Robbie & Casey story; their story's been told, and I think there's nothing more to tell. This new direction involves another character altogether, we're enjoying writing it, I hope you all enjoy reading it; give me a couple of weeks and all will be revealed. The tentative working title is 'Lost & Found Chapter 6 - Thursday's Child' as in "...Thursday's child has far to go...", but that may change, depending on how far Lori can get my arm up behind my back to use her preferred title, which is 'Lost & Found: Unfinished Tales'. We shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

beachbum i hope you do write another chapter as i did enjoy this story

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent writing please don't stop

Tygerlove69Tygerlove69over 9 years ago
greatest

I will miss your work on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost n found

I hope you realize how good you wrote these stories. The background is described so clearly, it basically paints a picture by itself. I have to say, I hope you commit to part 6 because even though this story was phenomenal, it is always nice to have more. That way I can feel more of the true emotions brought on by your great talent of writing. I have always believed sibling love to be the truest love and it pains my heart that we forbid it. Your story only reinforces my belief. Best of luck to you and hope to see something soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

Phenomenal story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Excellent series. I read al, 5 chapters over a 3 day reading bing. It flowed from chapter to chapter as if it was one book and I was nust turning a page. I will enjoy rereading it.

Jack96Jack96about 9 years ago
Thank you!

This was one of the best stories I have ever read on here. Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a well written, thoroughly engrossing story.

Please keep writing as your talent for presenting complex stories of love and relationships is evident and should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars!!!

This is one of the BEST stories i have ever read! I dont read these incest/taboo stories for arousal, i read them for the story of the love two siblings shared or how they came to be. I am in a short for words 'cause this story has made me speechless. I cried in the beginning for the pain poor robbie had to go through and i rejoiced with them in the end when the sicko bastard steve dolan died. It was phenomenal and i loved it! Keep up the good work and maybe write more stories. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Greatest romance story ever written

If they don't get you to agree to make a film of this the world will have lost out.This story is so complex and well written it had my head spinning.The interactions and linked family connections were nothing less than genius.I read these stories with my wife not for the sex, although it gave us some ideas,but for the romance of brother and sister.My wife is also my sister so we relate to these stories.Our story was more like Frank and Catlin.Almost identical actually and we both found that a bit freaky.We were 18 and 19 when we found out how each felt and Sarah's reaction about the same as Dad but he never accepted us as a couple.Mom already knew as she had had a long talk with Sue when she was 16 but I did not know about that.We told them before we had sex but it made no difference to Dad he still wanted to put my balls in a display cabinet.Mom sorted him out.We had to move across the UK to Torquay to start our lives as Welwyn Garden City where we grew up was impossible.Funny how things seem to match fiction but it's true.Very well done and thank you mad us happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

I have spent the last couple days reading this story, and found it to be one of the best I have read. It was very well written, the story flowed effortlessly and the twists and turns were fascinating to say the least. I do hope you continue to write more stories like this, as I would thoroughly enjoy reading them. At this point all I can say is thank you and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

Been making my though your stories and have well done. Seem to be at in common in your stories

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago
Two things

First it would be cool to see a crossover between lost & found and rag doll to see how they connect with one another. Second I know that Robbie and Angie can't be mother and son but could they at least become friends or at least come to an understanding. Please let us know if any of this is possible.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is my second reading of this story, and I enjoyed it as much if not more then I did the first time. Thank you. 10+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Question

1st of all 5 stars and i love your writing.

However after the multiple times I read the chapters of lost and found .

The only question I have is. How do the twins not know all the family secrets even through both of part 6 especially after the scene in the church.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon. 06.14.18

Oddly enough, my editor (the inestimable GrandTeton) and I seriously considered making the epilogue of Lost & Found Ch6 Part 2 a scene something along the lines of the twins calmly announcing they'd known all along that their mother and father were half-brother and sister, that Robbie and Casey were also brother and sister, and that Joey and Luna were Robbie's half-brother and sister, so there was no need to keep shoving them out of the room whenever 'that' subject threatened to raise its head, because they already knew everything.

For reasons that escape me now, but seemed good at the time, we decided that it probably wouldn't work, so we shelved it. Maybe one day, if I ever get around to tightening-up the story a little, that scene will find its way back in and put the final lick on the stamp, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
O M G

I originally came here for some fap material and as I started to read I found myself skipping over the sex parts to see how this story would go and end, brilliant and riveting writing, you wrapped up the story beautifully, I will definitely put you in my favorites list and look forward to reading your other works

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

a very nice and touching story we love it. thank you for your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This is the 1st time ive ever left a comment. But wow i have to give you your due. I also came looking for a decent fap story only to find i was skimming the sex parts to continue the story. I normally pride myself on being an insensitive macho. Congratulations your writing not only made me feel strong emotions but while reading this and all previous chapters i found myself needing to wipe tears away from my eyes. Your writing has managed to break past my emotional barrier, i felt things i never expected to feel while reading what was supposed to be a prelude to fapping only to lose complete interest. Leaving instead a desire to know how it all ends. Thank you. I look forward to reading your other stories.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I'm so happy that i found this story again, i read it a while ago, but i lost my first lit account, and have tried to recreate my list of favorit story's, and this is one of them, you write very well, and as the previous poster, it's more your story rather than the sex scenes that draws me to this story, your way of portraying your characters and their emotions, actions and struggles are really great, i'm normally not soft or mushy, but your writing does drag that out of me, thank you for a great story and for all your other work.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

To me it’s always been about the narrative first. The sex is the spice that brings outs it’s flavor. I was expecting the grandmum to show up, but to have Steve go all loony, endanger the babies ( so many babies ), and have her bonk him with a candlestick holder was priceless. It’s amazing how you pull so much emotion out of the reader (me). If Robbie had reconciled with his birth mum Angie in this chapter I would have lost it completely. Shame on you for making a grown man cry, shame. I’m not eloquent enough to give this chapter its due. Holdall?? Did you mean a gym bag or a carryall? When are you Brits going to learn proper Egrish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It a great story but t I was so drawn in with Robbie and Casey and the rest that when the damn chapter and half flashback of aunt and uncle story came I lost most of my interest. It’s cute to see where they come from but couple pages of summary is plenty. Hell we were left with Robbie worried about marriage and Casey worried about him. You would have been better off to make this a separate spin-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading it .it was a surprise Corte Madera was my back yard growing up im now in Novato.

My dad went to school with a jack Novak in ILL and a sister named Mary they own Soso co

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this, great storytelling and engaging characters, thanks for this!

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 1 year ago

I like this. A good and proper ending. Yes I know there's more. But that's for another day.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

The story was fantastic and loved the Daly City/SF references! As a former resident of Southgate, I definitely squealed a bit lol.

Quietreader75Quietreader75about 1 year ago

What a beautiful and engaging story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I laughed and cried and was turned on.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great characters and exciting drama, not to mention the hot sex expertly placed throughout the story(s). Very soap opera-y, but in a good way. 5/5* Fav

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4270 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories