Lost & Found Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why...?" he began, before she touched his lips with her finger, silencing him.

"Because this is her home too, baby. This was hers, you were hers, long before you were mine, and she's still part of you, of both of you. One day that little boy will need to know who his momma was, so leave that picture there, and let her see him every day, and he can see her, and maybe they'll work somethin' out together. You need it too, baby; she didn't leave you; she didn't run off and desert you and her baby; she was taken from you, for no good reason, and that's why she's still a part of you, and she always will be; I understand and accept that. Now make me feel at home, too, Joey Anderson!"

Joey stared at her in wonder, amazed again at her maturity and acceptance, and her compassion and understanding.

"How did I ever deserve you?" he smiled as she nuzzled his neck while unbuttoning his shirt. Luna nipped him even as his hands slid around her waist, then strayed lower, to cup and squeeze her taut rump.

"Give me a while to figure it out, hotshot!" she purred as she ground herself against the bulge suddenly tenting the front of his jeans. Joey grinned happily as he fumbled with the button of her jeans. As he unsnapped the button, he slid his hands under the waistband and into her jeans, pushing them down even as he once more squeezed her bottom, making her giggle.

"Wait up, baby, I got this!" she husked, wriggling her hips as she pulled her jeans down and kicked them off. Joey grinned as his hands once more slipped down and around her tempting ass, revelling in the feel of the taut, smooth flesh molding against his gently squeezing hands. Luna giggled as she leaned away slightly so she could pull her top over her head, to stand in his arms in just her bra and panties. Joey's eyes sparkled as his head dipped down to kiss her throat, her shoulder, eventually planting a gentle kiss on the swell of her breast in its fabric case.

"It unsnaps at the front..." she whispered, as Joey grazed on her breasts, his hands still gently fondling and squeezing her bottom.

"I know, baby, give me time," he murmured, enjoying the feel of her warm, smooth skin against his lips, then lightly kissing her back up along her throat, her chin, to once more kiss her lips. They kissed gently, unhurriedly, Joey slipping his tongue into her mouth to fence and tangle with hers, his fingers unhooking her bra clasp so she could shrug it off and he could hold her firm little breasts cupped in his hands again. His thumbs gently brushed against her stiff, sensitive nipples, making her gasp and writhe with every caress.

Now Luna unbuckled his belt and slid it out of the loops before she undid the button on his jeans. Joey toed his shoes off and sat on the bed so he could pull his jeans off, then pulled her closer, his lips finding her nipples even as his hands once more clenched around her taut ass. He held her close while he suckled her delightfully stiff, fat little nipples. Luna slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down, but Joey took over, his hands smoothing her flanks as he slowly slid the wispy material down her smooth thighs and past her knees.

Luna stepped out of her panties and grinned as she pushed him flat on his back. As he reached for her, she grabbed the hem of his shorts and tugged sharply, yanking them off him in one fluid motion.

"Me naked, you naked, Joey, that's how it works!" she grinned, arms akimbo at the foot of the bed. Joey gazed wonderingly at her in the soft golden light from the bedside lamps, her pale skin touched to a pale gold, and her hair like lustrous antique bronze, a deep mahogany with glints of gold in the warm light; only the green of her eyes remained untouched by the golden light, still clear and bright, like vivid, sun-touched emeralds, deep and entrancing.

He stared at her, enthralled by her beauty, enchanted by her presence, his head swirling with how much he wanted her, and not just the bodily need of a man for his woman; something deeper inside him, something primal and seated in the very core of him, needed her, wanted her, had already made her part of him, and it would not be denied.

"Come to bed, baby..." he whispered, unable to speak louder as the moment of enchantment overwhelmed him; he held out his hand to her, and she came to him, her soft body molding against his as their lips met. This time there was no light-hearted play, no bantering or teasing; something deeper and more deep-seated than either of them could comprehend grew about them, an unquestionable and undeniable 'rightness'; they were meant to be together, they were meant to be here, and this would always be their moment, the moment they truly became one.

Luna again ground and rubbed herself against him, feeling again that need, the need to hold him, and possess him, and be taken by him, and her kisses showed it as they kissed almost hard enough to bruise their lips. Joey too felt that same urge, his cock aching with the need to bury itself in her, to fill her as he fucked her wildly. His lips sought out her nipples, his tongue and teeth grazing, licking, sucking, driving her wild with lustful need. First, though, there was something she wanted to give her man.

With a heave, Luna rolled Joey onto his back, her lips and teeth grazing his nipples as she squeezed and pumped his throbbing erection, making him groan and shudder with renewed lust and the need to slake it soon. Luna continued to kiss and lick his chest, his stomach, wondering at her heightened perception of the taste of him, of his skin and the sharp, tangy sweat, at the texture of each crisp hair on his chest and outlining his well-defined 'six-pack', to that line of short, fine hairs leading from his navel to merge with the dark blond mass of crisp curls at the base of his cock. Joey writhed as she teased and tormented him, her fingers still pumping him as she kissed his torso.

Suddenly, she broke off her kissing and nibbling him. When he looked up into her eyes, she smiled slyly at him, her eyes glinting wickedly.

"Something special for you baby...!" she whispered, and then he closed his eyes and tensed, groaning out loud as her soft, glistening lips closed tightly around the head of his straining cock. Jagged bolts of light flared and flashed behind his eyelids as the hot succulence of her mouth enclosed and overwhelmed him, the shock of pleasure almost tipping him over the edge there and then as almost forgotten sensations once more made themselves felt. Joey gritted his teeth, trying desperately to hold back as the hot suctioning drove spikes of pleasure into his brain. Luna could feel him alternately tensing and relaxing as his body tried to override his mind, his muscles quivering with tension as he fought to hold back, to prolong what he was feeling. She smiled to herself even as her lips slid up and down on him, the taste of him also waking deep and primal instincts in her.

"No, wait...please..." he gasped, and she looked at him in surprise, and then, as he took her hand, she smiled in understanding. Without relinquishing her grip on him, she threw her leg over him, straddling him even as her head once more dipped down.

Joey pulled her hips closer, listening with satisfaction to her gasp as he pulled her taut buttocks apart, and buried his face between them, his tongue once more probing her wet succulence, and gently lapping at the tense little crinkle of her tight anus, making her shudder and gasp each time his tongue-tip prodded gently against that enticing little target.

And so they writhed and gasped together, each pleasuring the other, lips and tongues teasing, tasting, arousing to a fever pitch, both holding back from that final surge, each savouring the moment, and delaying the inevitable. At last, Luna couldn't take it any longer. Her movements against him told him she was nearing the point of no return, and so he too began to relax, letting his feelings have free rein, feeling her lips sink lower and lower on his aching cock, the urge to explode inside her, anywhere inside her, rising wild and uncontrollable.

"Ooohhh, Goooddd, oooohhh yesss!" she growled, her pussy shuddering and convulsing as orgasm swept over her, and with that he, too, finally tipped over the edge, groaning loudly as pulse after pulse of hot sperm blasted out of him and into her hungry mouth. Luna gulped and sucked avidly as he filled her, his hands squeezing and fondling her gleaming white flanks, and when he dragged the flat of his tongue over her juicy wet slit, to rub the point over and then push into the tight crease of her anus, she screamed in ecstasy as orgasm once more bulleted through her, outlining her bones in white fire as her limbs froze in the ecstatic, painless agony of utter fulfilment.

How long they hung in limbo like that they couldn't know, each trembling and soaring through an endless, achingly perfect moment, to finally slump down as reality once more flooded them, leaving behind that memory of utter, perfect oneness, the connection between the two of them now full and complete.

Luna finally stirred and slipped off him, pivoting to lie next to him, sheltering in his arm as the trills and tremors of aftershock slowly died away, feeling Joey likewise calm and compose himself once more .

As they lay together, sated and fulfilled, Luna smiled as she wiped the tears that had rolled unheeded down his cheeks even as they had made love, and kissed his fingers as he too wiped her tears away. That splendid moment of true epiphany had passed in both of them, but the knowledge and understanding it had left in its wake, and the connection it had forged, still remained, felt by both of them at some deeper level than mere conscious thought. Now they were complete, now they were truly family.

"What happened there, baby?" whispered Joey, his voice soft but still awestruck. Luna shook her head, dazed but bursting with happiness.

"I don't know, baby, but whatever it was, it was the most wonderful...all I know is, when I think of you, I feel like Christmas morning, the first day of summer, the best birthday I ever had, and Snow Day all rolled into one. I want to cry, and I want to laugh, and I want run through town naked and scream your name on every street-corner, and I want to hold you and never let you go. Now you know how much I love you, Joey Anderson!"

Joey smiled as he kissed her happy tears away, his lips finding hers and affirming what she had felt; now they had each other, and they were complete, forever bonded.

*

Joey woke alone in the dark, wondering for one brief second if it had all been a dream, and then, on the very edge of hearing, came the faint sound of singing, a song he almost knew. He climbed out of bed and followed the sound of soft singing to young Joe's room, and smiled at what he saw. Luna was sitting on the love-seat, her legs tucked under her as she sat wrapped in a light, filmy robe, Joe cradled in her arms, his empty bottle on the stand. As she sang softly, swaying gently as she rocked the infant, Joey finally recognized the tune; it was 'If I don't have you', by the Skyliners; it had been Karen's favorite lullaby for Joe, and his eyes were already fluttering sleepily as her warm contralto lulled him.

Luna looked up and saw him in the doorway, flashing him a quick smile before once more turning her attention to the little boy in her arms, still singing softly to him. Joey watched, entranced, as Luna lulled his son, their son now, her eyes filled with nothing but tender compassion and concern for the motherless little boy she held as she sang him to sleep.

Finally, she leaned down and kissed Joe on the forehead, then looked up again at Joey.

"Go on back to bed, baby, I'll be along in a minute; just let me get this little one settled in." she breathed, her long legs unfolding gracefully as she stood up in a poem of elegant motion. She smiled at Joey and motioned with her head at the door, shoo'ing him away. Joey grinned to himself as he padded back to the bedroom. He'd only just climbed back into bed when Luna slipped into the room, pausing at the door to listen out, then nodded her head in satisfaction before doffing her robe and sliding into bed next to him, warm and delightfully naked.

Joey pulled her close, and Luna obliged, molding herself against him as they lay in the pre-dawn darkness, both of them thinking about how much their lives had changed in the last few days. Luna finally slipped her hand from around his waist and turned around, to lie spooned against him, his arm around her once more. Joey drifted, lost in the feel of her against him, the scent of her hair, the warmth of her body, and then something he'd meant to ask earlier prodded his mind.

"Luna? Baby?" he whispered, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah baby, still awake..." she murmured, "Is something wrong, honey?"

Joey brushed her hair away from her face,.

"Nothing, baby, I was just wondering...that song you were singing to Joe; how did you know it was...it was the one Karen always sang to him?"

Luna turned to face him, her fingers grazing his cheek.

"I didn't, baby; Mom always liked that song, and it just seemed the right one to sing. Joe liked it, and it just felt right; it was like I could hear it all around him, but if you don't want me to..."

Joey put his finger to her lips to silence her.

"No, it's not that, I was just...curious, that's all; that was the song his mommy always sang to him, so now you're gonna be his mommy, at least I hope you will, you sing anything you want, anytime you want!"

Luna grinned impishly at him.

"Well how 'bout that? Most girls never get even one great guy, and now I done got me two! Land sakes, if you'd 'a tole me sooner this was gonna happen...!" she smiled, her accent once more softening into that warm, unhurried, southern drawl she'd been surrounded by as a child. Joey grinned and hugged her closer, revelling in her closeness.

"It's after three o'clock baby, get some rest," he murmured, relaxing his hold on her so she could make herself more comfortable. Luna sighed softly as she relaxed, pulling his arm closer around her as they both slipped back asleep.

*

The scent of bacon and coffee finally woke Joey, and he smiled at the simple domesticity of it, before sliding on his shorts and faded 49'ers T-shirt. When he came into the dining room, he paused to take it all in; Luna sitting in the love-seat, dressed only in one of his long tee's, her coppery hair tied back in a loose pony-tail, once more holding the sleeping boy against her neck while she sipped a mug of coffee. Her eyes twinkled as she saw him, his grin answering her.

"Well finally, sleepyhead!" she stage whispered, "We've been up and getting acquainted for hours now; I think I tired him out, so don't you dare wake him!"

Joey kissed her as he took his son from her, looking at the sleeping infant, and seeing, as always, so much of Karen in him.

"He looks so much like her, doesn't he?" whispered Luna at his shoulder, and even as he nodded agreement, he found time to wonder how she'd known what he was thinking.

"There's coffee on, tell me when you're ready and I'll make you some breakfast," she murmured, stretching up to kiss him lightly and leave him to have time with his sleeping son.

Joey nodded again, engrossed in his little son's features, seeing him, really seeing him, for the first time in months. Now that he could see him properly, without family clustering around and distracting him, he felt a small stab inside as he saw how much the little boy's features had changed in just the few months he'd been away. Joe was growing with a vengeance. He was already walking now, still tentative and unsteady, to be sure, but soon he'd be running, and always, overlaying that, was that heart-piercing resemblance to his mother, and a deeper sorrow that she'd never be there to share any more milestones in their son's life with him. Joey sighed, and gently smoothed the hair back off Joe's forehead, before sitting on the couch, his son in the crook of his arm. Luna sat beside him, her head on his shoulder as she too gazed at the sleeping child.

"I promise you, Joey Anderson, I'll be the best mom I can be; this little guy deserves that, at the very least," she murmured. She smiled as Joey passed the little boy over to her, settling herself more comfortably with Joe cradled between them. They sat in silence for a while, each busy with their own thoughts, before Luna stirred.

"So Joey, when am I going to meet the rest of the family?" she smiled.

Joey grinned as he collected his thoughts.

"Robbie told me Aunt Kat's taken the twins on a tour of all the colleges they got accepted to in Oregon and Washington State; Uncle Frank couldn't get the time away from his job, so she took them instead. They'll be graduating soon, and the Dangerous Duo both want to study for an MBA, but not too close to home; I guess they want to get some distance from their folks. I hear Uncle Frank's not too happy about that, but he has to go with the flow, I guess. Anyway, they've been gone a week or so, and they'll be back in a few days, and then you'll get to meet all the family at the same time; Aunt Kat thought it was better that way. You'll like them, I promise. The girls are great kids, and Uncle Frank and Aunt Kat are way cool. Didn't you say your mom was Aunt Kat's friend in High School?"

Luna nodded, her eyes far away.

"She and Mom were pretty good friends, and Mom used to talk about her a lot; they were about the same age, and she was always kind of sad she never got to say goodbye. She never knew why your aunt did her disappearing act. So your aunt Caitlin came out here; I wish Mom was alive, she'd have wanted to know. I think she missed her a lot; she told me once she used to talk with Kate Moran about all the stuff she couldn't tell her sister."

Joey put his arm around her as she leaned back against him, careful to not jar the baby.

"What was your Mom like, Luna? I remember seeing her when I was a kid. She lived up the road from our house, up on Lewis, but I don't remember seeing you there..."

Luna sighed.

"Mom was...funny; she liked to laugh and kid around; she didn't take after the Terrible Trio and she was nothing like that tramp Laurie, thank the Lord for that! Mom liked a good joke, to have some fun, to do things on the spur of the moment; she was a lot of things, but she was never boring! I think she only had a few friends, real friends; your aunt was one of them, and Myra Donnelly, Natty Hennessey, a couple others around town, all family, when you think about it, and a few in the place I grew up, Holden's Crossing; that's a wide place in the road 'bout eighty miles south of Springfield, over the state line. That was where I was born; when Mom found out she was pregnant, she left Springfield, and went to live with grandpa Hollister's second-cousin, Stella Mason, down to Holden's Crossing. Her momma was a Hennessey, so I guess she's Miss Sarah's cousin too"

Her eyes glittered, that faraway look softening as she smiled sadly.

"When I was about six, Mom came back to Springfield to find a job. I think Jonah, and maybe Jerry and Jethro too, used to send her money, but she never felt right about takin' it, so she decided to find somethin' to support us both. Stella had a hairdressing salon, but Mom was allergic or somethin' to the stuff they used, so she couldn't work there. There were no real jobs in Holden's Crossing anyway, so she went back to Springfield and got a job with the maintenance crew on the campus in Monte Vista; Jonah had taught her how to fix leaks and snake-out pipes and such, and even how to dry-wall and tile; she used to do all that stuff back to home, when Aunt Stella needed it done."

She smiled wistfully, her voice soft, with a hint of sadness.

123456...8