Lost Empire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers

"At present I have sixty percent light shield, my trans-warp generators are off-line, my hyper-drive reactors are also off-line. I estimate three days 'til hyper-drive, at least six for trans-warp." Shelby spoke up.

"Both of my hyper-drive reactors were severely damaged, one exploded damaging my trans-warp generators." Conner said. "It will be at least nine days 'til re-gen on the reactors, though the trans-warp should be operational in five days."

"I sustained multiple blasts to my aft side which damaged both of my reactors, at least eight days of re-gen, the same amount of time for the trans-warp generators." Lucy reported.

"I sustained multiple hits to both sides over seventy five percent of all weapons destroyed, and both reactors and generators were extremely damaged. It will take at least ten days for both of the generators and reactors. All engines were damaged by the last salvo of blasts. I am afraid I am completely defenseless, this includes my light shield. I am sorry Primary that I have failed to sustain less damage."

"As I said before, I am proud of each of you but we must work together to make it out of here." Derrick said though he was somewhat worried about the Rangers when they showed up, he just hoped that they could all make it back.

Three days later they were most of the way back. They'd had a few close calls with the Rangers passing very close but they were obviously more focused on where the battle had been than any anomalies they might encounter. All the ships with the exception of Zan had at least fifty percent light shield now, Shelby informed them that they should prepare as her hyper-drive was now operational. Within a few hours they were behind an obscure moon where they had left 0001, finally able to rest Derrick looked over everything before he laid down, damn it!

He'd been afraid that one of the ships were being used as a patsy to signal their position to the invading fleets. The thing that was the most shocking though was the ship that they had decided on using. The only ship that was ruled out was Shelby, but looking at the readings again he just shook his head he had to break it to the ship that it had been used as a pawn. Shit! With the nine percent freedom they had now, would it become pissed about it? Yell at him? I don't know but at least now we know he thought, as much needed sleep took his haggard body and he closed his eyes.

Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers
12