All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 08'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the AI are a too emotional?

connor begging? shelby always crying? for fucks sake they are supposed to be military grown, experianced (shelby active for centuries) AI not kids...

Ge59Ge59almost 7 years ago

as an ex army ranger i can tell you that even military people cry at times, so do not let that anonymous comment concern you, and since the A I ship aka Shelby has some of her personality growing and a female yeah she could cry over a loved one....again Good job

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story. I am torn between wanting longer posts, with much longer time periods between posts, and more frequent but shorter ones. I have been checking constantly for new updates so shorter and more frequently won out.

Being elderly I well remember the thrill of reading my favorite authors of the golden age of science fiction, it's so nice to feel a bit of the same thrill once again. And please, don't change anything about the AI's, they are perfect just as they are. I can't wait for the next installment!

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 7 years ago
OK, keep up the excellent work...

Very well thought out, written, and presented..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad you posed today

I was getting ready to send a complaint to Lit about screwing up and not posting the next chapter. You had spoiled us with daily updates and then two dates with out. One of the other series I follow was not posted on the regular intervals and was posted today too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I first want to say this is a great story and that you should be very proud of it. But with that being said you could use an over all edit when it is down. There are some areas of the story that conflict with each other. Like Derrick havING no clue about his past then stating that he always wonder if it was possible. And a few others about the ship and the outside world you are making. Just my thought feel free to tell me to piss off. Thanks again for the story look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story - Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

This story is awesome. I have been reading it on the other sites where you posted it and looks like almost finished with it.

DomdomainDomdomainabout 6 years ago
Per say?

As was pointed out to me by one my readers, apparently it's actually 'per se'.... yeah, I know, anal retentivenes is a hobby...

DomdomainDomdomainabout 6 years ago
By the way...

Great story so far, liking the interplay between the main and the AI's. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rereading your story for the second time I absolutely love it I hope you will consider having this story properly published as I would love to buy them to add to my science fiction collection of novels, PS please consider writing more chapters from where these leave off as I would definitely like to continue to read Derrick and Shelby's storyline

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi, Pars! It's just me, your friendly neighborhood binge reader passing through, again. Still loving it, just FYI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES