All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 12'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
It is such an amazing story

An amazing story that just keeps on getting better and better. I hope Lucy is found alive. I think that the story would suffer should she not. Somehow I can't help but wonder if fully functioning bodies, even if limited to the confines of the ships and the imperial planet, don't lie in the AI's future.... after all, Shelby and Mary would make awesome mom's!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
The Republic is Dead

Long Live the Empire

; D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tears

Holy guacamole does everyone cry at the drop of a hat.

Instead of an attack they should just send over a folder of sad cat emojis the EIGs would just roll over

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sad about Lucy!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I think Pars001 is actually Douglas Adams, who’s come back from the dead and is trolling the sci-fi writers and readers on here with utter bilge. KJohns2001 I know you’re trolling us too, either that or you’re on serious medication…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yo! Purplefizz! Dial it back a bit, dude. Don't get your panty girdle in a knot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2212 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES