All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 13'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I love the way you are delivering the surprises

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just keeps getting better

I am really enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Please keep going - excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

It's hard to find an author that will focus on plot and not use sex to fill the pages and attempt to up his/her scores. You are one of the few that can grip the reader into the story as a witness, not just a reader, of the adventure. I hope you will continue to write and share your skill with us. I believe you will find yourself, not far in the future, as one fo the top list of authors.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Another new portal has been opened

There are no limits on the directions​ this can go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been periodically going back and binge reading the entire series, thus far. You certainly have created an interesting and unique universe. I might even dare to rank you along side of such writers as Robert Jordan, David Eddings and even Robert Heinlen. My only minor issue is that you might want to have a different editor look through things that your current one has apparently over looked. I'm looking forward to the next installment, as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES