All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 17'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Took me

a couple of days to catch up, well worth it. Great read. Would be better with an editor to clean it up. But, great story line. thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
I agree

with anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Please understand that those that criticize are the few that mostly criticize anyone that does not follow their ideas. To state that the story is “improbable, unbelievable and not entertaining” clearly shows the individual just wants to hurt, discourage and insult. A possible college graduate that believes his/her opinion does not require acknowledging the facts. As I have stated before, let the votes be the measure of your success. The facts are that: The story is under the heading of Science Fiction and most readers’ votes are high! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Supper supper

Hi,

I have read couple of stories here on Literotica and in other sites this is one of the best I can say.and in the pace you deliver the story is outstanding keep the good work

Thanks for this story .

Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Great read - please keep going! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

KJay15KJay15over 6 years ago
Yeah this is the last

I can't read anymore, it has great promise but it seems the writer tries to set the story back as much as possible, everything seems to go wrong and it really needs editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES