Lost Empire Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sire I am receiving communications from several of the nobles now. It appears that eight, now ten are swearing allegiance to you they say that they will pledge everything they have to you. Hmmm it appears that your display has shaken many of them and their loyalties."

Derrick was nodding looking over all the pledges he was a little surprised that they had flipped as fast as they had. Looking over the Duke's planet he suddenly saw five streaks come from the planet. "Mary, identify these energy signatures," Derrick told her pointing to the five streaks of light escaping the planet.

"Analyzing, it appears to be five compact ships equipped with an earlier model of the trans-warp drive, they should arrive in 30 seconds." Mary advised him. "I suggest protective shields and cover."

"All ships defensive positions around the perimeter of us, shields to full, light screens to full." Derrick ordered. "All ships status."

"All systems ready, weapons charged, light screen up" both Zan and Conner replied.

"We will protect you and Shelby," Zan advised.

"Tempro trans-warp behind the moon, await further orders." Derrick ordered.

"Moving now Sire," Tempro said as it vanished.

A moment later a small opening or tear in space opened directly in front of Shelby.

The speaker crackled then the voice of the Duke was heard, "Alright bastard! Let's see how you like dealing with real power!" Then the man laughed more like a maniacal mad man than a Duke. Firing, all five ships blasts harmlessly bounced off the shields.

"Conner, Zan, nullify!" Derrick yelled then again as when they had in their last battle with the aliens, strange yellow beams shot out from both of the ships. Striking the five ships they all went dark a moment later.

A moment later the Duke shrill voice was screaming, "What have you done!?? These are priceless gifts to my family from the emperor! You have no right!"

"WRONG!" Derrick yelled, "I have every right I am the rightful emperor, the sooner you accept it the sooner things will go smoother for you. As it is right now, you are an enemy of the empire and will be dealt with as such!" With that Derrick switched off a smile on his face, let the moron stew a while might help his attitude. "Shelby how..." Derrick started.

"I estimate they have five hours of air, and power then I believe that their systems will start to fail." Shelby advised Derrick a slight smile on her face.

"Good notify me when four hours and thirty minutes have passed." Derrick smiled as he went back to reading.

12