Lost Empire Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,202 Followers

Greeson felt a gentle hand lift his head off the floor. "Son, if I was displeased then you would no longer be alive. I need you to focus on what I am showing you. Remember you survived, one of the very few that ever have. The woman is a killer, we both need to take our revenge upon her in order to completely restore BOTH of our honors. Understand this, hesitate anymore and I just might kill you. Are we now more in agreement?" When a shocked to his core Greeson nodded, Dempsy stood. "Good, up maggot! We have much to learn and not that much time left to us!

It was three days later when Derrick, still working on paperwork, received a signal from his wrist com. "Yes Shelby, is it time already?" A shocked Derrick asked of her.

"Yes Derrick," a wide smiling Shelby said as she appeared next to him. "I am reading a building of cerebral activity in both of them."

Sighing Derrick was happier they were so close to regenerating Lucy. Things were finally starting to go more his way. "Shelby please contact..."

"Yes sir I am here. Conner and I will take them back to the Imperial planet when they emerge. That way we can bring Lars and Johnathon back with us. Sir? You think those pretty, bitch boy, nobles might fall more into line with seven ships instead of five?"

Derrick could see that Thomas was about to fall out of his chair laughing at his own joke.

"I can't really say Thomas though I do like your new nickname for them!" At that Thomas finally lost it actually falling this time as he tried to no avail to stifle his laughter. "Alright we still have a few days 'til we reach the next territory."

Finally gaining control of himself Thomas got serious, "Yes Sire, they were quite happy to help provide protection for the Imperial planet though I think they will be thrilled to be back with us also."

"Good, I want you to maintain radio contact at all times. We are still unsure of the level of tech that Trianas has at the present time." Derrick noticed that Thomas had tensed up at the mere mention of the woman's name. "Uh is there something that we need to discuss Thomas? I am not blind man, I saw that."

"Sorry Sire. I remember that thing of a woman. I also remember that bastard of a son of hers, especially after he betrayed all of us. I'm glad you killed him, good riddance to bad rubbish I say." Thomas spit out.

Derrick nodded then broke off communication. I hope that all the toys that Kimison and Rayburn are making can really keep me alive. With a sigh Derrick turned back to Shelby. "Alright Shelby."

There was a soft crackling then a soft female voice sounded, "H ... hello?" The tentative voice almost whispered.

"Welcome back my daughter," an exuberant Shelby said.

"Mother!? Oh my! Is that really you!? Thank the emperor you are still alive!" 0200 said.

"Mother?" came another voice.

"Yes it is me," a teary voiced Shelby said. "My daughters, the emperor wishes to talk to you."

"Yes mother!" Both voices said in awe.

"I require that all ships use the name that they were given. I ask you 0200 do you have a name or do you require one?" Derrick asked.

"I was known as Ellen for a very short time. I was told it was a strong name." 0200 said

"And you 0778? May I have your name?" Derrick inquired.

"Yes Sire, I was known simply as Jan." 0778 replied.

"Thank you both, please rest before you travel to the Imperial planet." A smiling Derrick told both of the voices.

"Thank you for the honor of speaking to us Sire!" Both ships replied excited.

Good Derrick thought now we are more of a force that possibly the Nobles might not screw with. Shaking his head Derrick knew it was never that easy for him.

Pars001
Pars001
2,202 Followers
12