Lost Empire Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers

"Yes I see, this is what we have been needing for a very long time!" Derrick shouted excited. "Well Mary? Do you foresee any problems?" Derrick asked.

"I am running a full analysis on it now Sire I should have an answer within moments." A moment later Mary reappeared, "no sire, I am not seeing any problems that this could cause. I have to say they have taken much into consideration when they built this. I will have to be there in the link, I am afraid, sire. Even with the commands you have given me, this, I will have to personally be there for."

Derrick sighed there was nothing like an adult babysitter when you are an adult yourself. Shaking his head he guessed it was for the best after all. "Alright. When can..."

There was a shimmering next to him and the download device along with the program was there next to him. Derrick looked up as Shelby took the data disc and placed it into a receptacle. "I should be ready within minutes Derrick." Shelby advised him. A few minutes later Shelby called and told him she was ready.

"Alright, I have all of you Shelby, I have all of Zan and all of Tempro. Contact Thomas, Shelby," Derrick told her.

"Yes Sire," Thomas said a moment later.

"I am going to access Conner's library. Conner I chose you because like Shelby you were one of the first ships regened." Derrick told the ship.

"Sire! I take it as a great honor that you have chosen me thank you sir!" Conner replied happily.

Derrick nodded to Shelby and Mary as he donned the headset.

Derrick was floating, 'Nice, ' he thought, 'an actual transfer field to put one at ease.' Suddenly he was in an empty room with a young teen male with light brown hair standing about 5' 5''. "Ah! there you are Conner! So when does this download start?" Derrick asked

"Ugh sire? It started the moment you entered my library. You have already gained half and are still going. I hazard to say you should be done within minutes!" A shocked Conner said.

A few minutes later the room became empty, what in the hell was going on? Derrick thought as another young blonde man about 6' appeared beside him. "Hello sire I didn't expect you to be here this soon."

Derrick did a double take a moment and asked, "Ace? Is that you?"

"Yes Sire, It appears that you are still nowhere near capacity yet. Yours is an incredible mind!" Ace replied.

Derrick could only nod, incredible or not he just hoped that Mary was keeping tabs on him. Wouldn't do to get lost and not be able to return.

Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers
12