All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 49'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Well done!

You just my addiction...now more please!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Well done...one more time!

You just temporarily sated my addiction! Now more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Pars this is a great story, you are an amazing author keeping up 3 different story lines up at the same time. I know that I hate the wait between segments but keep the good work up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pars001

I wish you would spend more time on this story so we can get chapters everyday, it is that good.

Looking forward to get the next chapter by tomorrow or Saturday, like it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have to agree with all here

I am addicted to this story. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great premise...

That had fallen off with continued poor editing, increased delay between chapters, and meager content. This story could be SO much more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Readers,

If you notice, Pars is in Florida, so he is no doubt dealing with incoming Hurricane Irma. I'm not happy about him slowing down on chapters only to be starting two more stories, but unless he evacuated already, the next several days is not going to be easy to keep caught up.

Pars, I don't know why you haven't kept up with this story or the Genie one opting to start two other stories, but I do wish you would focus on the stories you already have going after Irma gets past. I'm not really a fan of either of those stories either. One thing you might also consider. You need for your characters to have different personalities and vocabularies. So many of your Protagonists have nearly identical personalities. Not to mention the vocabulary, like how you tend to have one character call another one "an ass!" in all of your stories. It seriously starts to sound like it's all the same character. In other words, it's likely how YOU would talk and act. Your characters need to be someone else. Lost Empire is worthy of a Novel. The only thing remotely close to it is the Brain and Brawn Ship series by Anne McCaffrey. It is a popular series. I know, I worked for Anne McCaffrey years before she died. Trust me though, the Scifi community could really get involved in a novel like this. You just have a lot of polishing to do to it. Frankly, I'd pull it all offline and work on it until you have a full novel to present to publishers. That way nobody could filtch your copyright on this.

Good luck with Irma. I'm in Florida as well. Gonna be nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi Pars, you're updating all your other stories but not this one, will we get something soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FYI

Emit and emitted not admit and admitted

Emitted a blue beam - meaning to release, give off

Admitted a lie- meaning to confess to

You constantly using the incorrect word throughout this series made me want to slap you with a Merriam-Webster’s dictionary! You are in dire need of an editor because you really seem to loathe using punctuation of any kind, except maybe periods and your grasp of past/present/future tense is absolutely abysmal! Your imagination is astounding though! Never stop writing! Just get an editor and submit your work to be published because it could be (with a well read editor), that great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES