All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 50'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh no...

No, please, I need another chapter and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent read..

Eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad you are back and safe

I understand you may be based in Florida. I am glad

You made it safely thorough the storm, hopefully

With minimal loss.

Thank for this wonderful story, I look forward to

Each new posting. Best science fiction I have

Read in years

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty damned pathetic when someone starts a couple good stories updates them every day or other day with new chapters, then starts two more neglecting the two he already started, and then completely quit updating any of them. I'm done reading this guy. This story IDEA was good, but if he is going to take a friggen year to finish it because he is wrapped up in multiple other stories, then screw this, he isn't that good. I wish I could go back and take my 5 stars back on every chapter because an unfinished story or one that a chapter is added every one to two weeks isn't worth crap!!! It will NEVER get finished. Hopefully the guy isn't dead or really sick. Just when I thought he was, he updated his weaker stories and still left his better ones in the dirt. Now after two weeks, who knows. And I'm tired of looking every day. This guy officially sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey annoying anonymous

You do realize that the man lives in Florida and might be dealing with some after math of the storm that recently hit. Keep in mind this is FREE entertainment and your negative aditude only serves to enforce how small minded you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the Snarky anonymous.....

The annoying anonymous has a point. He has posted various chapters 3 times SINCE the hurricane which was Sept 11th. Even a day after the hurricane. So he didn't seem to be too put off by it. Besides, he slowed down even before the hurricane. And yes it's free but when you build a following you become responsible to your followers to keep them locked in. Just like a Youtuber. He has 4 stories going, his longer stories that people invested time to read, he has updated less than his new ones. The Genie story hasn't been touched in almost 3 weeks. He used to update that one almost every other day. I'd say if he wants to remain a relevant author here, he first should not have so many lengthy stories running and second update them much sooner than he has, even before the hurricane. I haven't been here since before the storm because he had slowed down. I was shocked that he has only written a few chapters since I've been here. Sad really. But I see he added a new chapter today. Still not the Genie one though. :( I will come back in another month I guess. Hope I have a lot to catch up on then.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

@anonymous 'pretty damn pathetic'

Feel entitled much?

If you don't like serial stories, don't effing start reading them. it's not that difficult to figure out if a story is finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES