All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 51'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good chapter

I really enjoy reading this series, just don't take so long for the next chapter.

Designated_ReaderDesignated_Readerover 6 years ago
Glad to see you back.

I assume this means you survived the hurricane mostly unscathed.

Pars001Pars001over 6 years agoAuthor

Yes I survived though at the present moment I am worried about a few of my fellow authors and fans that were in the area most hit. I just found out that one of them was in a car wreck while she was evacuating. She has severe injuries and memory loss. I am worried to death about her and a few others.

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago
Back in form.

I am glad to hear you are ok, and sorry for those who were lost or injured, but this chapter has been worth just about any wait, thank you as always for your creative thoughts and wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any news on when the next chapters will be available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Probably going to take a couple more weeks the way he has been going. He doesn't seem to be into writing much anymore or that or he has too many stories started and he can't seem to sort them out in his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you alright?

Many of us are wondering what has happened to you and if you will be finishing this story. Most of us PREFER THIS one to the others. Here is hoping for more in this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yes I agree, we like this one the most and would prefer if you can concentrate more on this one. Second is awakenings and third A Guy and His:

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
???

that's it? are you quitting this series ? please dont quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chill guys lol

It's only been little under a month give it some time a new chapter should be out soon look at Al the other release dates from this story it's not much longer of a wait between the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Granted its a longer wait then before lol

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pars001

Why do you start anew story if you have already so many stories unfinished? Can you please continue with Lost Empire and A Guy and His!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pars001

Please finish this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry Pars001

Sorry to hear about your mother. Hope she gets better. Take your time with your writting dont feel you need to rush for for us. We can wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pars001

I think I'm going to drop you as one of my favourite writers and stop reading you altogether as you leave the best stories hanging without any word of continuation.

This sucks cause we loose good stories to incompletion

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So we can consider this a dead story??? You suck! Why not just delete it so you don't piss off everyone else??? And the Genie story to while you are at it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will be tough to get back into this

Tough story to survive a long layoff from the readers perspective. When the chapters were flowing daily everything stayed fresh. A long layoff coupled with so many characters make mental continuity a problem now and going forward. If the chapters resume I don't know if I want to or will put in the time to refresh my memory by scanning past chapters to refresh my admittedly old memory. Used to look forward to your daily submissions, now, not so much. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pars001

pleae finish it it is a greatstory with amzing detail and a great plot

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

What has happen to Thomas? He is not listed with Conner for past several chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES