All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 54'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At last!

Please don't make us wait so long for the next installment. I thought you had decided to discontinue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more

This is the only story of yours I read , please more soon.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
welcome back

I love this story, and you still fail to disappoint with it. even though you write other things besides this, this remains my favorite story of yours, I've said it before not all stories require sex or to be dirty to be entertaining, some can stand on thier own like this one. my only gripe is that you focus on those stories that couldn't stand on their own instead of this one, giving us carp to read for longer periods of time between submissions. you have skills as a hardcore science fiction writer, reminiscent of early bova, or card. please keep working along and remember that we support this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANONYNMOUS

To the anon who only reds Lost Empire, Pars' best story, also try "A Guy and His...", very good.

Good work Pars, keep them coming please

TK

Pars001Pars001over 6 years agoAuthor

ok to the few who see this I just was in the hospital for four more days. That's twice in almost 4 weeks. I hope to get back into writing as soon as the after effects of the strong meds they gave me finish with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pars

Hope you will be to optimal health ASAP. not just for your stories but more so for yourself so you can live easier.

All the best

TK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES