Lost Empire Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers

Derrick looked at Shelby's worried look then nodded. "Now Tempro!" A mere three seconds later they were pulling into orbit around the Duke's planet. "Now transferring command to Tempro temporarily." Derrick said as he sat in the command chair. A moment later a message came to his wrist comp. "I know Shelby, I just want you to be whole again. How long..." Derrick started to ask when the message appeared. "Ok I see at least another five days on everything. It will be good to see you again."

"It's good to see you back sir." Thomas said as the hologram of him appeared. Then his mouth dropped open as he was staring at his long lost friends. "Sir? You got all of them didn't you? Thank god finally real people to talk to!" Thomas almost shouted.

"Still being a trouble maker I see aren't you David?" Norman said as he smiled at him.

"Hey! You said you'd never mention that! Besides the commander..." Thomas started to say

"What, knew that the both of you got thrown in the brig for a day. I believe it has something to do with a certain officer's daughter. Ok so I didn't know!" Derrick said with a smirk.

Derrick sat and listened as first Shelby, and then Conner told Derrick what had happened. Derrick nodded then opened up a channel. Dempsy? Greeson? Was it the sect?"

Dempsy appeared with Greeson. "Yes Sire, though no where the skill of any of those that we met on the last planet we fought them on." Dempsy scanned all the men that were with Derrick his eyes falling on Norman. Turning to look at Greeson Dempsy shook his head. "Sire If I may ask?"

"Yes Colonel, go ahead." Derrick said with a nasty wicked smile on his face.

Oh course this made Dempsy groan. Sighing Dempsy continued. "Have you told him?" Dempsy said indicating Norman.

Derrick followed Dempsy's eyes, nodding no. "I'd rather it stayed that way 'til such time as I can arrange a meet."

"It is as you wish you majesty!" Dempsy said bowing all the way to the floor making Derrick groan this time. "Alright touché Colonel." Derrick said with a grin as he clicked off.

"Is everything alright?" All four of the men before him asked.

"No, though I think it will be soon. This is one battle I'm afraid that none of you can join. Then again..." Derrick started as he thought of possible uses for each man.

Risen and the rest of the sect men had finally gotten the secured door open. Stepping inside the Duke smiled at the smaller version of the control center that had been in his castle. Switching on several pieces of equipment he smiled more. This was what his grandfather had held off a fleet of invaders with. Let that bastard fake come! He'd be ready this time.

Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers
12