Lost Empire Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers

Tempro sighed Shelly was almost ready to be released though at the moment he had no orders as what to do. He really didn't want to disturb the Emperor at this moment as he knew that the man had a great deal he was dealing with. Nodding to Mita, Tempro told her to stand in a certain spot.

Derrick and Shelby had been discussing a great many things he'd found out with his trip into the past. They had been at it for a few hours when Tempro appeared.

"I am sorry to disturb you sire." Tempro started.

"You are fine. Tempro is something wrong?" Derrick asked seeing the almost look of distress on the holo-gram's face.

"Yes sire I am afraid there is. It appears that Mrs. Shiloh and her children need to get off the ship. It appears that they are in need of further activity than I can provide. I also have a request from her or rather a request for you sire." Tempro explained.

Derrick was about to ask Tempro to put her on when Mita's holo-gram stepped forward. Bowing low Derrick nodded to Mita. "I apologize for interrupting you sire." The woman said causing Derrick to groan a little.

Shelby held back a giggle as Derrick eyed her for a minute then smiled. "Please go on Mita."

"Sire, I realize that we still have a day before Shelly can leave. Sire I and the boys are ready to leave is there no way that all of us can leave?" Mita asked.

Mary appeared before Derrick could answer. "I have kept a constant vigil on her sire. All the codes have been accepted. I therefore have no objection to her leaving."

Derrick's mouth dropped open, "since when? I had less..." Derrick started.

"Sire," Mary said giving him a no you didn't look. "As I have told you from the beginning. Your life and health come first and foremost. You are the most important person to the empire. It is my duty to keep you alive and whole. If you are constantly in peril then I'm not performing my duty.

Derrick groaned as Shelby started to giggle. "I think that also involves an heir or two." Shelby said with a large smile.

Shaking his head Derrick looked at Mita. "Alright Tempro, take her and the children to the Empire planet. Have rooms ready for them. Inform all there that they are now part of the palace. Then return here, there are a few things I have to do for the rest of my old unit."

Tempro nodded then Derrick watched as the huge ship winked out.

Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers
12