All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 57'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SN88SN88about 6 years ago

Great series you have written. I just wish that the chapters were more than 2 pages. I was getting into the story and then bam its over. Anyways thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Appeasal

Pars. Ahh, here is another appeasing mundane chapter that barely moves the story forward (--yet you seem to have a lot to write about in a 20 minute time span of the story--) so you can go back to the lessor cared about stories that you continue to start. When the heat goes up, you write a new chapter or two to appease people then go back to the other stories for a month. You've done it like 4 times in a row. I'm thinking you really are Trolling people. Those were the comments you had removed. What? Don't like people calling you out?? Then finish the stories you started instead of starting more and pissing your readers! Look at the comments you didn't remove. Nicer, but still pissed off. Nothing but negative crap about what you are doing. Get a CLUE!!!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
Multiple Stories

I love your work. If the muse works on a particular story line we get a new chapter. I like the diversity of your worlds as well. I get the frustration of some readers when a particular story lies dormant for a time. But we are getting great reads for free so I can not complain about not getting one story from start to finish. I would love to be able to write just one in bits and pieces. as to the claim these are filler chapters. I find them to be more plot and character development. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FieroGT1988

LOL! At this rate of character development, he might end the story in 2030. He is dragging his feet. Why do you think he starts writing again when people really get riled up, only to stop again, after one or two chapters. It's called stringing you along. Free stories or not, Pars is messing with your head. He doesn't write well because all his main characters are essentially the same person with the same vocabulary. They all have this 300+ IQ, and seem to overcome everything thrown at them. He needs a Dictionary, and a Thesaurus to correct the countless misspellings and wording. The fact that he keeps stopping the stories and starting other ones proves he is messing with you. There is no way he can run out of things to write about at this point in the story as he has so many plots wide open. So free or not, it isn't worth the time put into it. I'd rather pay for the entire story tomorrow, than watch this mess get strung out, tripped over, puked on, and spit out waiting for the next chapter. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MUSE? LOL!

BTW Pars isn't the "Muse." He is the *choke* artist. A muse is the inspiration the artist uses for his work. Way wrong word to use here. And muse isn't the right word to refer to Pars either.

Pars001Pars001about 6 years agoAuthor
IDIOTS

Ok since it seems you want me gone I can readily have ALL my stories yanked. I was invited to write and post here but it is obvious that there are some real blow hearts here that don't appreciate anything. That's alright I am on 7 other sites where more intelligent readers are.

Everyone has their opinion here's mine to all you hiding little complainers? YOU get a clue, you think i am stringing you along fine. Unlike a lot of you I do have a life and I do work plus I have been sick the last month. Considering I spent 2 weeks in the hospital unable to write. I do this for people to enjoy though it seems you enjoy nothing. Go ahead and belittle and bully it seems that's all you are good at. I'm not doing this for you, perhaps a few but not all of you. So a word of advise? YOU have a heart attack then shingles and still put out stories. Hell with it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Stay

Sorry to hear of your recent health problems Pars and also for the attitude of the trolls who inhabit the site, those of us who are able to appreciate quality writing and authors enjoy your stories immensely.

This is yet another great chapter in this enthralling series, one I personally hope you keep sharing with us all for the story is a fantastic one.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Pars, thank you for taking your time to share your writings with us.

Pars, Please accept my apologies for all the dick-heads that insult and criticize without knowledge of the facts.

Your multi stories lines are all great reads and I, for one, thoroughly enjoy them whenever they are posted. I, and many other readers, understand that as writers you all have normal lives too. And life has a way of dealing us blows it slowing us down at the most unexpected of times.

I hope you are doing better health wise and hope that you are taking the necessary time to heal and recover. Please don't let some small minded Neanderthals cause you to give up or change where you post your stories.

Thank you for taking of your time to share with us your writings and imagination. I always look forward to your stories popping up.

DJ

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
To the two anonymous dick-heads!

Get a life. Pars, along with all the other writers on Lit, do this for free! None of them get paid by Lit for their stories. They post here simply for our pleasure. If you dont like the pace of their postings go somewhere else and buy a completed story. Otherwise, shut up.

I am sure that Pars, like many writers here, accepts constructive criticism. But if all you want to do is bitch, go away. Or at least have the balls to register and let all see who you are. Anyone can post an anonymous comment. Most are reasonable and acceptable. You two seem to have nothing better to do but read Pars stories for free, then bitch about it. Just go away. Please.

DJ

SN88SN88about 6 years ago
Please don't leave

Some of your readers love your stories. Sorry about your health and i hope you get better soon. And please dont take my first comment as negative.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11about 6 years ago
Pars

Your fans will always appreciate your work. You take care of yourself, we'll be here waiting. Just drop us a line when you can. And to the asshats that do nothing but complain, find somewhere else to bitch. Hang in there, Pars, if they bitch and complain like this, you're doing something. If the fans defend you like this, you're doing something right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thanks

My favorite series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

This would have to be the best story I have read in a long time. Keep it coming.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 6 years ago
Wow I must say sorry

I know I posted asking you not to let this story stop and asked to keep the story ongoing. I did not know you had a heart issue. Get well sorry

John

LynchjimLynchjimabout 6 years ago
Great chapter

Please put all your effort into this story as it’s my favourite. Then please continue your genie story as that needs finishing after that’s done please continue your latest story as that has so much potential to be honest with you there isn’t a story your writing that I don’t like they are all brilliant in my honest opinion. Thank you for your imagination and writing abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

Hey pars , I hope you get well soon and stay healthy. I have really enjoyed your series and your writing. I really hope you decide to stay because you are my favorite writer and your imagination is unreal and awesome. The way you make my emotions go up and down from happy to sad has gotten me to start reading again because I forgot how fun reading is sometimes. I really hope you continue with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Consider This

Just remember that who would be complaining if they they didn't want more.

Good stories are hard to come by and as a reader you want more and would not complain about a bunch of crap.

To those who sling garbage the best answer is to forget about them, as by responding you are giving them what they want. Respond to something good so they know you saw it and let them stew as they get no notice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perhaps it is time

to call an end to the story.

I have just caught up on the story. At first I wasn't going to, having been out of the story for some time, back on chapter 40. I use to be very vigilant in seeking the newest of the chapters of this and your other stories. Life got in way, as it tend to.

I have to say that a good story can go on for many chapters. After reading this to the last chapter I will admit that it was a good read, but some of the content feels more like filler material. Having attempted to write myself I know I have fallen into that in my stories, hence why, among other reasons, they made it to the waste basket never to be seen by any. Perhaps it is a rushed job a you are eager to give your fans what they crave, another exciting chapter. I will admit that I had some difficulty following some of the chapters as the story seemed to jump around.

I applauded the dedication you have to the stories you write. I only wish there was more story and less rapid super typing at every data entry Derrick does and less woes of the downtrodden personalities. That is personalities if ships and people. After 57 chapters someone has to finally get it through that they are more than they thought and they are seen as such. I understand the premise of the story and the empire has had bad times for many years, but there has to be some normal people left somewhere. Someone that doesn't need to be fixed or enhanced or rescued by the great emperor O'Tama. Maybe for once someone that rescues/helps him. A proving of good over evil as good will always come out of even the harshest of times. Maybe a natural talent that could be rival to him or a couple for them. He is needing a few new dukes, maybe a duchess here and there. That could be a reward.

I do like a good cliffhanger, it happens in just about every TV show I have seen when the season ends. Does it always have to be about a ship being destroyed or damaged or lost? This time it is not only a ship, but the loss of another brainbox, the one they were going to rescue. Or is it more than one since Lucie was saying "Finally I can hear (them) better." Though I can see a possible salvation for all, what would this do to Sherry? Will she be another Lucy, feeling a failure? Or shut off completely because of she felt the need to do.

This is just my humble opinion, worth whatever value you, and those reading it, give to it. Again, it is a good story and I say go for as long as you can as long as you can keep the story true to itself. I don't usually comment on a story. I tend to get wordy and simply because often comments can be misconstrued if they are misworded. I hope I have managed to avoid that issue. if not, my apologies as it is not the intention to be negative or nitpicky. I simply felt there was a need for a comment that was more than the typical 'great job hurry and write the next chapter.'

Okay I have said my peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So yank them Pars!!

You are full of BS Pars. You have yet to finish any of these stories. We won't miss anything unfinished anyway. And we all know you won't finish them. You keep starting more and more!! You were never gone long enough to be really sick. You just posted other stories. You've been gone more and more as people call you out.

So yank your stories as you threaten. You are only Trolling people by not finishing them. What use is an unfinished story?? So delete them, then someone else can swipe your idea and finish the stories. LOL!

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playabout 6 years ago
Frustration

I must admit to a level of frustration waiting for updates on this story, and then seeing several other stories started. Would prefer to read a story in longer segments and finish one story before starting another. I like the premise of your stories but cannot get invested in characters 2 pages at a time,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going.

I have not read all of the comments but the few I did seem to have come down hard. I would like to point out a few of my opinions and maybe add some positives notes.

To those that have pointed out the author has started new stories:

This can be frustrating to the reader, as favored stories are left hanging in cliffhangers or just left stagnant. I have read all of Pars stories and I admit I have felt the frustration. However, I am a hobby writer myself and know things are never as easy as the reader s may believe them to be. I have four stores I myself work on days I can. As readers we often think that writers just have an automatic link to the writing and it just flows out of them. For some I think this is the case, especially those that are on on the best seller list multiple times. It is not the same for everyone. Some of us need to put in effort, imagination and in some cases even a lot of research depending on the story and the author. Sometimes other ideas come to you when writing part of another story. Call it a by product of the imagination. That by product can spawn a simple idea a few pages or a chapter of a story. Writers can only hope that it will bring about an entire story from start to finish. I know I do. How can we as readers ask a writer to ignore a new idea if it is flourishing within their mind and begs to be written? I for one can not remember every idea that comes to me as a story concept, even if it is part of one I am writing at the time. It could make or break a story. These ideas or concepts could be a great story that never gets written because they concentrate on one story. That is not fair to writer or to the potential readers.

Chapter length:

Admittedly chapters could be longer. The question that comes to mind when I see complaints of this is, just how much longer do you want them? another page? two pages? ten pages? What would be enough or even to much? to many pages and you will be complaining that its to boring to dull or there isn't enough of this scenario and to much of another. It is the job of the author to gage that. we as the reader always want more. Obviously we enjoy the story or we wouldn't be reading it and wishing the chapters were longer. I for one have lost interest in stories that try to do to much in a chapter, especially erotica that over do the sex scenes and ignore the story. Instead of bitching about the length, maybe comment about what would like to see happen or explained or expanded. Be helpful. Maybe the chapters will get longer.

Anonymous negative comments:

Seriously? You want to bitch moan and groan about things but don't want to own up to it? I have seen several say Pars is trolling or leading people on with never ending stories.(comments on the author's other stories as well). Why don't you sign up and do it so everyone knows who you are? at least then there would be a way to know it is not you writing all the negatives and pretending to be many. After reading some of them, I get sense of that being the case. If you do make an account make it legitimate, don't be one of them fake ass people. Be constructive not destructive. Not to say negative comments are not constructive, some are, but usually they are just meant to bring someone down. And to those saying well you are posting anonymously, yep I am. It is not negative. Also see next paragraph.

What people must remember is that authors are posting here are not paid by the reader to read the material. the author is being generous with time and talents no matter how much of either they put into it. Think that is a line? Then take the challenge. take up and write a story see what you can do since you think you can do better. Let us know where you post so we can become your negative naysayer and put your creation down.

With that said I say again to Pars, first an apology for doing this. It is not much of a comment on the story as to a comment on the other comments. It is also much of a blast of my own opinion. However people should know that not all think as the negative 's do. I post anonymously because I don't want to take the focus from that and putting it more one me even more, since I intend to start bringing my work here. It is not about me. Second pars, I say to you, again, KEEP GOING. Do what you want, this is your work. If people stop reading it is their loss. There will be those that will read and continue to read as long as it is posted.

Good luck and good health. May your imagination take flight and soar through your works.

JMTC (just my two cents)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As with many other readers I could only wish the chapters were longer and more frequent.

deltamotordawgdeltamotordawgabout 3 years ago

It's all good, I've enjoyed it, but holy crap, was not expecting that. Keep it up...

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I really, really like this story.

I’m totally hooked, and because I find it years after you created it, there are many finished chapters. I therefore has no problems so far, as some of the “early” reader have in their comments.

If I may suggest something, then you should consider longer chapters?! Because when there is not “action”, it seems you are not expanding the characters enough. I.ex. Human Shelby and Derrick has not (yet?) had intercourse? Are they not really in love? Even in the midst of war, you should be able to find time for… bonding. It also enhances trust and love. Just my opinion.

Thanx for a Great story - looking forward to the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2212 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES