Lost Empire Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers

"Yes Sire," Mary said as soon as she appeared. "I have already started the Empress's crown. It should be ready in two days. Would you like me to start planning the joining?"

Derrick started to say yes then stopped short a look of horror on his face. A wedding planned for him and Shelby? Without his mother and Grams involved? Shaking his head the last battle would look like a child's game compared to the war that would ensue. No best let those two and Shelby work on that.

"NO!" Derrick shouted startling both Shelby and Mary. "I think that Grams, mother and Shelby should plan that. You can suggest but I advise you let the three of them do the rest."

Shelby's eyes went wide then she nodded her head. Obviously she had underestimated Derrick more than she thought. This by far was the wisest thing she'd heard him say to date.

"Yes Sire," Mary said a slight confused look on her face. "May I suggest that you transfer the Empress on board then depart?"

"Yes immediately!" Derrick said as a moment later Shelby appeared next to him. "Tempro open a channel to the fleet."

"Channel open, Sire," Tempro replied.

"Attention all fleet personnel. The Empress and I have business that we have to attend to on the Imperial planet. Admiral Hartwell keep the fleet here allow no traffic off or on the planet. Brigadier General Norman I want you and your officers to plan an assault on the Duke's position. I hope by the time we return we have a viable plan of attack." Derrick said.

"Sir," Rayburn said when Derrick was quiet. "Commander Kimison and I have been working on a way to nullify the redoubler. At the moment is more a theory, but we think we might have something in a few days. Will you be back before then?"

"I'm, we can't be sure of that. As soon as we know, so will everyone. For now it will be at least three or four days." Here Derrick sighed. "It might be more knowing her."

All the men's eyes were wide; there was only one female that ever worried the commander this bad. All of them visibly shook as they thought of Milley O'Toma.

"We'll have a strategy in place when you return Sire," Norman said.

"The fleet will be ready sire," Hartwell advised Derrick.

"We'll move as fast as we can," Both Rayburn and Kimison said. All the men saluted as they disconnected.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sherry had already advised the Emperor and the Empress leaving the third box with Tempro for when Shelby was finished with her re-gen. Then she and Lucie were turning and leaving.

Far beyond the edge of the galaxy Sherry emerged into the deep, empty, darkness of open space.

"Finally I can hear them better." Lucie said as she started to point straight ahead. "We still seem so far away, we need to go farther."

Sherry nodded still unsure as she'd not been much further out than this. Moving forward Lucie was still shaking her head. Sherry opened a portal then they were even further out.

"I am advising all that I can where we are prime." Sherry told Lucie as she started to transmit. Suddenly Sherry's face took on a look of concern. She'd been talking to Zan when suddenly everything was quiet. Something was wrong. There was a shimmering of space across a vast area in front of Sherry as a huge multitude of alien ships appeared.

"Crap!" Lucie said as she saw the area in front of them start to fill with the alien craft.

_____________________________________________________________________

The Emperor and Empress had just arrived as Zan was talking to Sherry. Suddenly everything was quiet shaken Zan was suddenly worried. What in the hell was going on. The only time this had happened was when there was an att...

"Emperor I am sorry but I am afraid I have to go. It appears that my wing mate may be under attack." Zan said even as he was moving away from the planet then opening trans-warp portal. It happened so fast that Derrick hardly caught much of what had been said.

Zan appeared a minute later near where Sherry's last transmission had been. Scanning he saw what appeared to be a battle taking place nearby. Accelerating he was soon horrified to see than Sherry was far outnumbered and was damaged.

Zan started to detect a ship that was sending out ripalon energy. No wonder she hadn't left! Diving in Zan soon had the ship floating in pieces in no time, and then he was taking out as many as he could. Watching he saw that Sherry was starting to limp away firing her weapons taking a few of the ships also.

Suddenly space a million miles away rippled as even more of the slender ships exited. A shimmering on the deck startled Zan as Lucie appeared. "NO!" Lucie screamed.

A weak holo-gram of Sherry appeared next to Lucie. "I am sorry Lucie. My first duty was to protect you and the empire." Turning to Zan she kissed him. "Go, protect her. You have to open and close the rift in one minute. Anymore and it will catch you also." Kissing him she then disappeared.

"Help her!" Lucie was shouting while tears fell from her eyes.

"I can't," Zan replied. "She is also equipped with the same homing thermic missiles that I am. I have detected that she has activated all six of them. We must leave."

"No! We can't just leave her here." Lucie railed.

"I have no choice," Zan said as his head hung low then he activated the trans-warp portal. "I will find you again Sherry." Zan said as he watched the missiles launch then moved into the portal. Lucie was screaming at Zan who could barely see the tears clouding his eyes. "I will find her again this I promise."

--------------

This is an added bonus in case anyone is curious, full names and Rank

___________________________________________________________

Old rank

--

New rank

--

Derrick O'Toma - Commander -

Emperor

Johnathon Joseph Hartwell - first lieutenant - Admiral of the empire (5 star) [Navy]

Gunter Shiloh - Second lieutenant - Vice admiral of empire fleet [Navy] (3 stars)

Richard Grant- Warrant officer 3 -

Rear Admiral of the empire fleet [Navy] (1 star)

David Thomas - Sergeant Major-

Fleet group Captain [Navy] (eagle or Bird)

Daniel Norman - Sergeant first class-

Brigadier General of the Empire {1star) ( all other)-

Randall Jimison - Staff Sergeant-

Lieutenant Colonel of ground forces [All other] (silver oak leaf)-

Steven Rayburn - Sergeant-

Commander co-head of fleet science division [Navy] (silver oak leaf)-

Jordan Kimison - Corporal -

Commander co-head of fleet science division [Navy] (silver oak leaf)-

Kimon Dempsy - private -

Full Colonel Empire Special forces [All other] (Eagle or bird)

David Greeson - Sergeant- Captain Empire Special forces [All other] (two silver bars)

All other refers to Army, Air Force, and Marines

Pars001
Pars001
2,212 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I really, really like this story.

I’m totally hooked, and because I find it years after you created it, there are many finished chapters. I therefore has no problems so far, as some of the “early” reader have in their comments.

If I may suggest something, then you should consider longer chapters?! Because when there is not “action”, it seems you are not expanding the characters enough. I.ex. Human Shelby and Derrick has not (yet?) had intercourse? Are they not really in love? Even in the midst of war, you should be able to find time for… bonding. It also enhances trust and love. Just my opinion.

Thanx for a Great story - looking forward to the next chapters!

deltamotordawgdeltamotordawgabout 3 years ago

It's all good, I've enjoyed it, but holy crap, was not expecting that. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As with many other readers I could only wish the chapters were longer and more frequent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going.

I have not read all of the comments but the few I did seem to have come down hard. I would like to point out a few of my opinions and maybe add some positives notes.

To those that have pointed out the author has started new stories:

This can be frustrating to the reader, as favored stories are left hanging in cliffhangers or just left stagnant. I have read all of Pars stories and I admit I have felt the frustration. However, I am a hobby writer myself and know things are never as easy as the reader s may believe them to be. I have four stores I myself work on days I can. As readers we often think that writers just have an automatic link to the writing and it just flows out of them. For some I think this is the case, especially those that are on on the best seller list multiple times. It is not the same for everyone. Some of us need to put in effort, imagination and in some cases even a lot of research depending on the story and the author. Sometimes other ideas come to you when writing part of another story. Call it a by product of the imagination. That by product can spawn a simple idea a few pages or a chapter of a story. Writers can only hope that it will bring about an entire story from start to finish. I know I do. How can we as readers ask a writer to ignore a new idea if it is flourishing within their mind and begs to be written? I for one can not remember every idea that comes to me as a story concept, even if it is part of one I am writing at the time. It could make or break a story. These ideas or concepts could be a great story that never gets written because they concentrate on one story. That is not fair to writer or to the potential readers.

Chapter length:

Admittedly chapters could be longer. The question that comes to mind when I see complaints of this is, just how much longer do you want them? another page? two pages? ten pages? What would be enough or even to much? to many pages and you will be complaining that its to boring to dull or there isn't enough of this scenario and to much of another. It is the job of the author to gage that. we as the reader always want more. Obviously we enjoy the story or we wouldn't be reading it and wishing the chapters were longer. I for one have lost interest in stories that try to do to much in a chapter, especially erotica that over do the sex scenes and ignore the story. Instead of bitching about the length, maybe comment about what would like to see happen or explained or expanded. Be helpful. Maybe the chapters will get longer.

Anonymous negative comments:

Seriously? You want to bitch moan and groan about things but don't want to own up to it? I have seen several say Pars is trolling or leading people on with never ending stories.(comments on the author's other stories as well). Why don't you sign up and do it so everyone knows who you are? at least then there would be a way to know it is not you writing all the negatives and pretending to be many. After reading some of them, I get sense of that being the case. If you do make an account make it legitimate, don't be one of them fake ass people. Be constructive not destructive. Not to say negative comments are not constructive, some are, but usually they are just meant to bring someone down. And to those saying well you are posting anonymously, yep I am. It is not negative. Also see next paragraph.

What people must remember is that authors are posting here are not paid by the reader to read the material. the author is being generous with time and talents no matter how much of either they put into it. Think that is a line? Then take the challenge. take up and write a story see what you can do since you think you can do better. Let us know where you post so we can become your negative naysayer and put your creation down.

With that said I say again to Pars, first an apology for doing this. It is not much of a comment on the story as to a comment on the other comments. It is also much of a blast of my own opinion. However people should know that not all think as the negative 's do. I post anonymously because I don't want to take the focus from that and putting it more one me even more, since I intend to start bringing my work here. It is not about me. Second pars, I say to you, again, KEEP GOING. Do what you want, this is your work. If people stop reading it is their loss. There will be those that will read and continue to read as long as it is posted.

Good luck and good health. May your imagination take flight and soar through your works.

JMTC (just my two cents)

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playabout 6 years ago
Frustration

I must admit to a level of frustration waiting for updates on this story, and then seeing several other stories started. Would prefer to read a story in longer segments and finish one story before starting another. I like the premise of your stories but cannot get invested in characters 2 pages at a time,

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories