All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 61'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jimjim1313Jimjim1313over 5 years ago
Damn good as always

Damn good as always.

One thing I hate about the story is it only comes out once a month.

Five stars as always .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Five stars as always, wish I could give more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great as always

I've probably said this before, but I really hope you consider getting this published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
praise

I really enjoy this story line. And In fact all your storylines. Keep writing brother.

Allansoester50@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dead

Pars died. He said fuck it, and he died before finishing the rest of the stories. Or maybe he is faking his death, so he doesn't have to write? Time will only tell.

mistwolf_2kmistwolf_2kover 4 years ago
Titles

Why does the noble randomly switch between being a Baron and a Duke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why us the Shelby AI going out to the outer rim? She is the only one that can regen the new brain boxes. They should send someone else and keep her safe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yup lucie is the worst “I hate you zan I wish you were dead” then “OMG NOOO WHY DID HE SACRIFICE HIMSELF I DONT UNDERSTAND”.

Like lady this ship watched his wing mate die…again…and you were upset cuz you felt like she was your friend. That’s like being pissed at your friends husband cuz she killed herwelf and he just would “never understand what it’s like to lose a friend”….except his wife literally died and you’re acting like your feelings are more important.

Please just stick her to a thermite bomb and launch her into transwarp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES