All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 67'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Nice to have a slower chapter

I’m loving this series, I just wish the chapters were longer. Right when I start getting into the story the section ends. This section was nice as it was as frantic as many of the other sections have been.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

But frustrating as it flits all over the place. There seems little consideration for the reader as it mimics a tv show plan.

Too many little sub plots, too many secondary characters being given pride of place. Main characters given odd things to do.

Hope it improves in next chapter.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
It’s just more more more and nothing is getting done.

This is getting stupid now. It’s so twisted all these little extra bits and pieces of seperate stories are being added. Then these annoying side lines are given so much realestate in the story that nothing is happening in the actual story. Derrick is so up in all the characters’ business but then he doesn’t even hear about his mates fiancé death in combat. Then you have servicemen fighting to the point that they are unfit for service. Well that’s just a crime as well as dishonourable. Then the fact that the rendering yourself unfit for duty caused a mission to be undermanned and the necessary commanding officer to be replaced with an unfit replacement is criminal so add conduct unbecoming an officer. It’s just crap and the whole thing is written in a bullet point format. People also just IRENE over the top emotional reactions for everything so it just looses impact. There was the dead chick just thrown onto the floor plating there was a chat and a sit down cup of coffee and a smoke so why not just use the dead chick as a pillow.

There is no way to wind this story up properly. The best you can do is have a big battle, win it and say “happily ever after”

These short chapters are a killer but only because it’s too hard to get the next chapter. You have to scroll back to the top of the last page to get the current chapter number, then scroll back to the bottom, then select the also in this series next arrow button more than a dozen times, find the next chapter and click. It’s quicker to read than to do. It’s fucking annoying and that’s literotica’s fault. But who thought a pork site would have 70 chapter stories?

I give up on this now with pissy chapters where nothing really happens, long waits between chapters and no story direction all adds up to no story cuts a jumble of words like a truck full of Scrabble tiles crashing on the highway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No mention of first contact mission only that it was a disaster. If Lucie is so 'supportive' of the captive's clothing optional preference, then why won't she adopt if for herself, And if she prefers her treatment during her 10 year 'working vacation' with the Duke to her brother's desire to treat a woman with dignity? Does she compare him as being LESS than the Duke?? (Prisoner. Assume the position: hands behind your head, interlock the fingers. Now, on your knees. spread' em,... wider. Don't move while I search you for weapons) Or to save time and aggravation just IMT the two to the far end of the ship, leaving them a 2~3 mile walk back. He's Prime on that ship, after all... If the three options for prisoner treatment isn't acceptable, try number 4: load them back into their life pods and drop them back in the debris field where they were. Impress upon them the lack of a bomb on board- unlike what their people do to the AI's brain boxes.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As always lucie is just a raging hypocritical trash character. There’s so many subplots that I’m confused as hell at this point. Did I miss an entire chapter of first contact? One minute Jimison is saved then bam he disappears then some super secret “we must make contact” without saying who it is.

I still like the premise of the story but we’ve had several chapters of nothing but Lucie being an unbearable character, Derrick being an angry rageaholic and some random Japan ninja esque storyline where the over the top scorned woman gets wiped out instantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES