Lost Empire Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Derrick and Shelby sat in the two chairs that were there for them. Both were buckled in when they heard the wind up of the engines. A large rift appeared before them, then Shelby slipped in.

Both of them got up moving to a computer keyboard. "Mary? Please transfer all information on the Delcrons to Shelby." Derrick asked.

"As you wish sire." Mary stated a moment later.

They both were reading the data, when the ship dropped to normal space. A moment later the holo-gram of Admiral Hartwell appeared.

"Sir? Is something wrong? It seems highly unusual for you to come here." A shocked Hartwell said.

"We are going to start getting all of the boxes out here. I made promises to all of them, as well as Zan. Having more of them would help to solidify our position. Lord knows we could stand to have more of that." Derrick was saying though the last part was more mumbled than the rest.

Both Hartwell and Lucie were nodding when Lucie's eyes lit up. "You need me don't you sire," she asked excited. When Derrick and Shelby both nodded her smile got wider, at least 'til she looked over at her brother. "Johnny? Will you be alright 'til I can return?"

Derrick and Shelby had to hold in their amusement when the Admiral growled at his sister.

"I thought I told you NOT to call me that!" Just as suddenly the Admiral dropped his voice. "You know that I've hated that all my life. Especially after what I had to endure all through school."

Lucie's head dropped as moved to him and whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry Joseph I forgot the hell you went through."

Joseph Hartwell sighed then hugged his sister. "You're forgiven Lucie, help him to bring them back. All soldiers deserve to be with their comrades especially at the end."

Lucie's eyes went wide with a few tears as she nodded. She remembered the pain she felt when she thought he was lost.

Derrick looked a little concerned at Hartwell. "Are you having problems with the four new editions?"

Sighing Hartwell had to think a moment. "Not as much problems as their refusal to wear clothes. Having Shiloh and Grant here helped when they were conscious. Jimison, I am afraid has gone into hiding on the ship. Might have to IMT him here when we want him."

"Oh, we'll get him when we need him. The Empress and I are trying to find an amicable solution to that now. Though, from the looks of things we might lose him for a bit. THAT, I find to be completely unacceptable." Derrick growled out slightly.

A moment later both Shiloh and Grant appeared looking lost a moment. Upon entering they both saluted Derrick who happily saluted back.

"I want the both of you to keep a watch on Jimison. He might be the key to preventing another war with these Delcrons." Derrick told them. Both nodded as they took off into the ship.

Hartwell was nodding his agreement. "Are you ready to go Lucie?" He asked.

Lucie vanished a moment later appearing next to Derrick and Shelby. "That does take a bit of getting used to. Sire? What about the Tendraxians?"

"Yes," turning to Derrick she stated. "I hope we can find them all. I know Shelby doesn't have the room for that many how-"

That moment a rift appeared as Lucy slipped through nearby. A few seconds later her holo-gram appeared.

"Reporting as you ordered sire." Lucy stated.

"I am sorry that we have to resort to using you in this way." Derrick told her.

"Sire, I consider it an honor to be able to help my brothers and sisters in this way. As it is an honor to serve you however I can." Lucy stated.

"It is unfortunate that your mother is the only one with the energy matrix to accomplish this." Derrick replied.

"For now," Shelby said making Derrick agree whole heartedly.

It was a mere twenty minutes later that they were approaching their sixth brain box. Lucie was as happy as she could be though they weren't able to get them all on this trip. They had just stopped about to retrieve the last box before Shelby when Lucie suddenly stopped still.

Looking up she had a confused look on her face. "Yes? We are starting to retrieve them now. So far we have five we're about to get a sixth and... WHAT!? Yes, I can tell them but why? No," here Lucie sighed, "I'll tell them. Sire?" Lucie asked.

Derrick had, had a strange feeling about this retrieval the moment they appeared out here. "Something wrong Lucie?" Derrick asked.

"Sir, the ship in front of us told me that he wishes to remain here til the rest have been recovered. He wishes for the others to be saved first before he is." Lucie replied.

Derrick's eyes were wide a moment, "Did he say who he is?" Derrick asked?

Lucie looked away as she posed the question to who was talking to her. A moment later she turned back with her mouth open. "He... he says his designation is EIG 0501."

A gasp beside her had her looking at Holo-Shelby. A single word coming from her. "Thaddeus!"

___________________________________________________________

On the outer rim of the galaxy several thousand oddly shaped ships slowed. Inside the lead ship a fierce looking female Delcron was pacing the bridge her tail flipping back and forth at a furious rate.

Cursing the female started toward the command crew when a male twice her size seized her.

"Where do you think you are going?" The tall strong male commanded.

Hissing, the female started to swipe at the male her claws out fully. This caused the male to knock her to the deck with the back of his huge paw like hand.

Hissing again, the female sprang to only to be batted back to the deck. "I asked you a question!" He roared.

The female immediately shook her head then sat on the floor.

"I was going to get the crew to keep moving sire" The female stated her head bowed.

Sighing the male could only shake his head. "I forget that you were as angry as you were. They have stopped on my orders. I want all ships together. This old empire has ships of unfathomable power. Recent events with the Tendraxians have led me to be cautious."

The female's eyes were large as she asked, "What events with those tech thieves could have you so concerned?"

"The fact that over eighty percent of their fleet came here not long ago. NONE of those ships have returned, this leads me to think that they were defeated by a superior force. Though they haven't the power that we do, they still had greater numbers. No, I fear this empire is far stronger than they let on." The huge male stated his whiskers twitching, his tail also flicking back and forth with excitement.

This time the female started to smile, good, having a strong mate would do much to making their empire greater. They first had to find the intended husband. They way he'd beaten her was the greatest mating ritual she'd ever had. She had to have him or perish trying to get him back.

Looking back at the male she smiled, her father the Delcron Emperor. He would make sure she got this male, the first ever to be worthy of her. Suddenly her father pointed to her room. "I suggest you meditate on what you will do when we find him."

Bowing low, she replied, "Yes father, I will plan as well as I can. As you have taught me.

Smiling the male nodded his head as he watched his only daughter exit the command bridge. Having her think things over should calm her greatly, at least 'til she met the male again. Shaking his head after she disappeared he thought, he just hoped that the tracker that they had planted on the male didn't give out. Then again they did have his unique bio-readings.

12