Lost Empire Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sigh of frustration escaped Derrick's lips, "how I wish it was that easy. Though, a friendly ear couldn't hurt."

Shelby nodded as she took a seat beside Derrick, reaching out to hold his hand. "you can always talk to me, even if there are times that protocol says you can't."

Derrick lowered his head, "I have faced death many times Shelby, I dealt it nearly as many. This is unlike anything I have done before, if I do this, won't I be just as bad as them? They are the biggest threat this empire, hell, two galaxies, have to date had to face. The Delcrons have kept them at bay, though for how much longer? I just don't know."

Shelby took a deep breath, "Derrick, I cannot answer for you, though I can give you my thoughts. If they are as bent on destroying us as I have seen they are, then you, no, we, have to do something. The fact that they won't relent tells me that they obviously have a death wish. Who are we to deny them this? Derrick," Shelby grasp his chin turning his head toward her. "Please remember you are not alone in this. You have a great many friends to help."

Derrick's head suddenly snapped up as he stared at Shelby. A smile started to slowly grace his lips. "No, you're right I am not alone in this, none of are. Why, in the hell didn't I talk to you before?" Grabbing Shelby, Derrick kissed her with a passion that he forgot he had.

Shelby could only sit there stunned beyond the capacity to move. Derrick also couldn't seem to remove his lips from Shelby as the kiss went on for a few minutes. Finally breaking apart they were both gasping for breath.

"I...I ha...have to uh go." Derrick said almost breathless as he stumbled out of the room. Shelby, was still stunned a moment the reached up to gently touch her lips, a crooked smile starting to spread on her lips. Holy god she thought, I have to get him to do that more often!

____________________________________________________

Far within the empire on a dark world, a humanoid male was starting to have second thoughts about contacting the Creagon colony. His grandfather was the only one who'd known that the Creagons were there. The humanoid's family had kept the location secret for well over a two hundred years.

At the first meeting he'd had to kill the first mate of the Queen, an unavoidable situation. The thing was, he hadn't thought that the action would highlight him as something that the queen would want and desire.

He'd analyzed all the data from what had occurred during the meeting. It was obvious that the queen was more than interested in him, looking again he shuddered. It seemed that the pheromones she had secreted indicated that she was interested in mating. Shuddering again the humanoid knew that he was possibly the target.

Damn it! He hadn't intended for any of this crap to happen. He had to stay as far from her as he could, though that was going to be a problem. With the tech. he had coming in; he would have to be there.

Cursing his bad luck, again, the humanoid started to analyze the foul-smelling liquid he had smeared all over his body. A few minutes later he gasped when he saw that it was pheromone loaded, loaded with a slight mating taint.

A fast as he could he started to alter it, hoping that what he got in the end was more friendly. At least to the point that almost every female of the Creagons that were here didn't see him as something thast they would kill to possess.

It took almost a day and a half but the humanoid thought that he finally had a combination that should work, he hoped.

With nervous steps he exited his ship heading for the large stone building where he'd been before. He was almost there when he heard the report of landing thrusters sound. Looking behind him he smiled when he saw the small landing craft settle between him and his own lander. "Bout damn time he thought as he watched it shut down.

Cautiously he approached the craft watching as the defenses activated. "You have entered a secured area. Move away or be disintegrated, you have ten seconds."

A smirk formed on the humanoid's lips; it didn't matter it would fire at anything within ten meters. Moving away only made it fire even quicker.

"Probe x-51, execute directive Creagon one." The male said.

"Directive Creagon one initiated. Provide password or face disintegration." The craft stated.

"The Emperor is a fake, kill his ass." the humanoid said.

There was a small wait, then a series of whirring, clicking then several loud clanks. Almost all the weapons were withdrawn, "password correct, awaiting orders."

"I want all the material that was digitized, re-solidified here. I want all the plans that were stored within you dealing with Creagon spacecraft, placed here at my feet. At such time as this is complete, commence shut down except for emergency defenses. Store a map of my face, allow no one but me to access you. Go to defense mode alpha one." The male said.

There was a moment of silence then several tubes extended from the probe. For the next hour the probe worked to expel all of it's digitized cargo. Finally finished, everything withdrew back into the probe. "Initiating shut down."

The humanoid smiled evilly, he'd already alerted the queen about the arrival of the plans and material. True they were a lot older plans, nothing like the Creagons from the home world of these here, had. Then again, he hoped to be gone long before that became a problem.

Within moments several of the queen's soldiers approached the humanoid cautiously, each with a wicked looking weapon.

{The queen requires you to return to her chambers.} More than a few smiled as they drew closer. {It will be such a pleasure to hear her...} That was the last the lead male said as, more than half of them were falling their heads missing.

Shit! The humanoid thought as he started to tap on a wrist com. A roar not far from them startled most of the soldiers. Laughing the humanoid eliminated most of those that were left.

{Tell her that I respectfully decline! I am through here, use it to go home or whatever she wants.} The male humanoid said, then his small ship landed between him and the remaining soldiers. Laughing harder he boarded then hen the craft launched.

Leaving the atmosphere, the male set course for another world not far away.

12