Lost Empire Ch. 84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that the Emperor was slightly smiling was not lost on Kimon. So he thought, I need to make sure if I kill a Delcron that they are the right one. As friendly as the Emperor is, I'm not sure he'd be if I killed the wrong one.

________________________________________________

Ex-Duke Risen held a low orbit as he watched the Vortlons collect the equipment that he'd left. Finally, he thought as he rose to a stationary orbit around the planet.

He went split screen as he watched what was going on, on the planet of the Cregons and the Vorlons.

Hmmm he thought the Cregons already had the synthesizing process started. The Vorlons are already assembling the machinery.

"Computer," Risen said.

"Working," came the monotone voice.

"At the present rate of both worlds ship building operations, which will be finished first?" Risen asked.

"Analysing," the monotone voice stated. A moment later, the voice said, "The Vorlons should finish first, though both should reach space at almost the same time."

Risen nodded. He had figured that out. While the Vorlon built fast, they were meticulous about having all of the ship perfect. The Cregons were slower building, though as soon as it was done they were ready to go.

"Alright, monitor them, I am sure that they will be calling me very soon. I hope it will take a while, though I know that they are building fast, they should be ready in over a week." Risen said with a sigh.

"I concur with your estimation of their preparedness," the computer said.

"Alright, we have time to make another stop," Risen said as he started to type in a set of coordinates. These coordinates were further out past the new boundaries that Mary had established.

Risen smiled evilly, this next race was particularly nasty. They were called the Xetherans. The violence that they participated in put both the other two to shame. That plus it had taken his grandfather years to ally with them.

It took a few hours for his ship to exit the trans-warp portal. Opening up a very low frequency Risen called the huge grey planet he was approaching.

At first he got nothing, then after almost an hour of calling, he got a high-pitched whining-sounding signal. An evil smile dominated Ruisen's features.

An adjustment, then Risen called again. "This is the offling of your partner."

"The offling? It has been a long time since the partner last spoke. We will speak only to him, we..." came the gruntal voice.

"I have ended him taking his place. I have not forgotten the partner. Those that destroyed you and your ships have returned. I am here to offer you an opportunity to revenge your people, to end those that did this. Though I can see that you care not, perhaps the Vorlons and Cregons would care more." Risen with a sneer in his voice.

There were several growls and hisses that came from the speakers. " You would go to the sub-species before the actual superior race?"

"Well," Risen started. "It appeared that you had no interest in my offer. I will go since you wish to remain planet, ridden," Risen said, trying to keep the glee from his voice.

"We are more than interested," there was a sigh. "You are allowed to land, no trick or we will crush your ship."

"I say the same thing, I have far more fire power than you think I have" Risen said as he received coordinates to land. "Computer, keep all weapons trained and energized. I do not trust them. According to grandfather's notes, this is a sneaky lot."

"All weapons charged and ready, active tracking activated." the monotone voice said.

Risen nodded as he started his descent into the atmosphere. It wasn't even ten minutes when several alarms went off. "Tracking several highly explosive missiles. They have a lock on us, no firing particle beams." The computer said.

Further into the atmosphere, at least eight massive explosions went off. "Target all launch sites," a slightly pissed Risen said.

Far below on the planet there were eight huge explosions. "I have destroyed all on the continent below us."

"Good, target the capital, fire on the building next to the capital building." Risen growled.

Risen watched with sick satisfaction, as the huge building was reduced to rubble within seconds.

"The Planet is calling, Sir. They are saying they are ready to talk." The computer said.

"Tell them they have angered me. Tell them I am deciding whether or not to kill a few million more before I am calm." Risen said with a smile creeping across his features.

12