All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 86'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

Good chapter, hope more follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi pars!! I it’s nice to see that you continued the series with a couple more chapters. While waiting between chapters, I was able to find another story called three square meals. It’s one of the best on the site well I was surprised when I ran into your site again and seem you have written another chapter. It seems like do you lost a lot of Loyal fans due to the delay of chapters but I’m still here and I enjoyed the chapter thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eventually, they'll have to retrieve more EIG boxes. With all that's going on, they're spread kind of thin. Risen has been causing trouble, without anyone available to hunt him down and stop him.

NryoungNryoung11 months ago

Love the story...LOVE THE STORY!! Not so happy about the extended wait between chapters. Especially when it's not just one story...its multiple stories. I completely understand the comment that you're losing readers...I'm getting there myself.

LoonytuneLoonytune3 months ago

I'm enjoying this series of stories,they are very captivating but unfortunately your continuing mixing of the characters names breaks the flow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES