All Comments on 'Lost Episodes'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more!

More I Love Lucy please! Gangbang with all the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Really Don't Know What to Say

I'm old enough to have watched "I Dream of Jeannie" when it was fresh and new on network television. Many boys my age fantasized about what it might be like to have sex with Jeannie or Samantha Stevens ("Bewitched") because the women were both beautiful and magical. Imagining Barbara Eden in a 50-man oral cumathon was not one of those fantasies and, frankly, I found that whole idea to be a turn-off. I don't think she could ever be that sleazy and I wonder who might have possibly forced/coaxed her to do something so degrading to herself and the character.

I only saw "I Love Lucy" in later reruns because that show is even older than I am. I always imagined possible wipe-swap scenarios between the Ricardos and the Mertzes as well as with "The Honeymooners" Kramdens and Nortons. Again, imagining the dowdy Ethel and hang-dog Fred against the relative attractiveness of Ricky and Lucy just did not bode well in imagination and the scene with Lucille Ball fucking two fans at once was probably a better way to go.

But all of this makes one wonder what Tony (Larry Hagman) and Ricky (Desi Arnaz) were doing in the meantime while their erstwhile costars were getting it on with others. One can only imagine, I guess.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow!

I was mesmerized by this it was a wonderful read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi great story. Can you do one where Barbara Eden and I massage, tickle, and worship each others feet? She can spank me with a paddle as I lay barebottom across her lap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous