Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, Lost Boy, bad day at the office?" I opened, giving him a chance to tell me what was on his mind.

He looked pensive for a moment, then his eyes focussed back on me.

"It's nothing, Tink, really, just...odd."

I quirked an eyebrow at him, indicating he should go on, so he did.

"It's just something strange that happened in the pub at lunchtime. I walked over to 'The Colston Arms' pub near the Bristol Royal Infirmary to get a pub lunch, and I was just about to bite into my sandwich when this guy slapped me on the back, calling me 'Darryl', and asking how someone called 'Lena' was, then he took a good look at me and went all red and embarrassed and apologised profusely; obviously he'd mistaken me for someone else, but it got me thinking."

I waited, as he was still ravelling a thread, but I didn't see what he was so disturbed about. He put his arm around me and held me closer, chewing his lip distractedly while staring at nothing.

"And..." I prompted, breaking him out of his reverie.

"This is not the first time, either; I usually eat in one or other of the pubs around the Bristol Royal Infirmary, because the office is on St. Michael's Street, just behind the hospital, and this has happened at least half a dozen times over the last couple of years; it's not just people doing a double-take or something, either; they've been literally nose to nose before they realise I'm not this 'Darryl' person."

He shivered, and I pulled myself closer to him.

"It's weird, Tink, and it's starting to freak me out; there's someone wandering around Clifton with my face, and it's an eerie feeling. Supposing I turn a corner and walk right into this guy; aren't you supposed to die when you meet your doppelganger? What do they call it? Your 'Fetch' that was it; it was a story I read in a book of folklore when I was a kid, and it scared the shit out of me, it still does. What if it's true?"

I stared at him, but bit back the sarcastic comment; he was really freaked by this, so instead I grinned and bit his ear.

"You better hope there isn't another one of you out there; otherwise I might be tempted to look him up, just to see if he got the same bits you did!" As I said that, I tweaked his cock, making him jump and grin, and bore in, that light in his eyes that told me he was going to tickle me.

He did, for a while, but then he discovered something even more interesting to do, and tired me out in the best possible way. Funny thing, though, as he was ramming that lovely thick cock of his deep into me, I had a momentary image, or vision, of him sitting in a waiting room or office with his double, both of them talking animatedly, then both of them looking at me, but his double was older than him, with green eyes; it was only a momentary flash, but it put me off my stride for a second; why had I imagined Mark's double with my eyes? Mark noticed my distraction and chose to concentrate me by slipping a finger into my bum and frigging it, something guaranteed to get my attention!

I slept late the next morning, not even stirring when Mark took the girls over to Mummy-Anh's house so she and Dada Morrison could spoil them for a while, and to give Mark and me some time to play as well.

*

DARRYL:

I was almost late for work this morning; I suppose I could have made an extra-special effort, but when you have a wife like Lena needing "just one more hug, baby, pleeaase!" who can really blame me? I didn't blame her at all for clinging a little; we were two surgeons down on the board, with another due to retire, so everyone was backing and filling to try and prevent an unacceptable backlog building up.

These days all we ever had were lectures from the Hospital Trust about 'Cumulative Targets', costs per patient unit, Clinical Excellence, Core Competencies, Priority Categories, and care at the Point of Need, but no mention of getting in additional surgical staff to relieve the stress the Trust was putting the remaining staff under to try and offset government targets on waiting times. So we worked longer hours, and added more and more cases to each of our boards, and tried to work our way through, while still trying to have some semblance of family life.

Lena knew I was tired, that there were days I was so dog-tired and dispirited I really just considered packing it all in and applying for a post at a local General Practice surgery; sometimes the thought of handing out prescriptions for ointment to haemorrhoidal old women seemed infinitely more attractive than standing in the Operating Theatre for fourteen hours a day, with more of the same the following day, and no end in sight.

Then I remembered why I was doing this; it was for Lena, like everything I did, because she'd believed in me, and loved me enough to put up with it, and for our children, our little boy, David, and our baby daughter, Maureen, little Mo-Mo, an adorable miniature of Lena as I remember her when she was tiny, only with white-blonde hair, not chestnut, and green eyes, not blue, genetic traits from my side of the family.

And how do I remember Lena when she was tiny, you may well ask? Because I grew up with her, that's why; we grew up together thinking she was my little sister; in actuality she was my aunt, but now she's my wife, pure and simple, nothing else, the love of my life, and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

So I slogged on, on my feet most of that long, long day, but when I walked into the Operating Theatre, and the next patient was rolled in for the team, prepped and ready, the weariness and disillusionment fell away, and the training kicked-in.

Once I escaped from the scrub room, though, the weariness dropped onto me; me and everyone else there, from the scrub-nurses to the Anaesthetist, to the closing team; we were all under pressure, and there seemed no respite, and we bitched and moaned, but we'd still come back tomorrow and do it all over again. But not me; I had a whole two days off, oh bliss!

It was long past dark when I got home. Lena was waiting for me, wearing her favourite robe, a light, diaphanous confection, but the house seemed unusually quiet; no sounds of children, no sense of their presence, no mum, no TV burbling in the background, just Lena. I looked quizzically at her, and she smiled that triumphant little cat-smile she gets when she's pulled one over on me.

"Mum took them to Lizzie's place; she thinks we need some time together, so tonight, Doctor Darryl, it's just me..."

She stood up and let her robe slip to the floor; she was naked, her pale skin flamed to golden by the warm light from the single table lamp illuminating the room and making her chestnut hair glow a deep and intense russet brown. Seeing my lovely wife like that shrugged the weariness off me in a heartbeat; now I wanted her, like I'd never wanted her before.

Lena is unchanged by four years of marriage and motherhood; she still looks exactly like the slim girl I married, the girl who ran away from home with me one fateful night four years ago, her skin still taut and clear, more like a young girl than a mother of two. Her blue eyes were dazzlingly bright and alluring, her round breasts still firm and jutting, crowned with perfect, coral-pink nipples for me to fondle, squeeze and suckle, her crimson lips still beckoned me with promises of kisses and more.

"You've been working far too hard, baby," she murmured, "so I thought you needed a little playtime. Are you ready to play with me, Darryl? We can play 'doctors and nurses'; you can examine me, and I'll take care of any swelling, how's that?"

My cock was like an iron bar as she finished, that secret little smile of hers all I needed to tell me she knew exactly what she was doing to me. I opened my mouth to frame a suitably lewd reply, and suddenly she was in my arms, her arms around my neck as she kissed me, her body warm and lithe, soft and firm in my grasp, the scent of her hair and the taste of her lips beyond anything I can think of to compare them with. Being kissed by Lena is a production number, and right now she was putting all her effort into it, and it was working, to judge by the truly astonishing erection I had suddenly grown, something she was quick to notice.

Lena smiled minxily as her hand slipped down to brush against my straining erection.

"Oh look, Doctor, you're far too tense, would you like a special massage to relieve the swelling?" she cooed, her eyes hooded as she made a moue, her lips pursed in mock disapproval, but all I could think of was how heavenly it would be to kiss those lips, to run my hands over that clear skin, to hold those breasts in my hands and squeeze the nipples gently, to squeeze and hold those firm, rippling bum-cheeks apart as I held her and pounded into her, equal parts lust, desire and love churning in me as my gorgeous wife tempted me.

I managed to nod, and Lena slipped out of my grasp, leaving behind the merest hint of a kiss as she dodged me, instead sliding to her knees and fumbling with my belt buckle. I attempted to help her, but she slapped me gently on the hand.

"Ah-ah, naughty-naughty, Doctor Darryl. This is Nurse Lena's job!"

I grinned happily.

"What a wonderful wife I have; who knew she'd be so talented!"

Lena drew back and looked up at me, her eyes large and luminous in the soft golden light, and her expression sly and wanton, even as she unzipped me and reached into my shorts to squeeze and fondle me.

"Tonight you have no wife, Dar; tonight all you have is your dirty, slutty little sister! I told you once, a long time ago, that I would never let my big brother go, that I'd keep him safe and locked away inside me until I needed him; well guess what? Tonight that's who I need, so that's all you are, and one way or another, my big brother Darryl's going to fuck hell out of his naughty, dirty, slutty baby sister, and enjoy every sleazy, sordid, filthy second of it! Am I getting through to you?"

She gave my already throbbing cock an extra squeeze to emphasize her point, but she needn't have bothered; she'd gotten through to me alright. Long ago, I'd given her an ultimatum, a selfish and self-centered choice that eased my mind over what we were doing; be my sister, and walk away, or be my wife, and forget she was my sister. Lena had chosen to deny the 'sister' part of herself, because she wanted me, and because that was what I wanted.

Now I finally understood how wrong that was, what I'd forced her to give up; Lena was my sister, she always had been, as well as my wife, and more, and I'd been wrong to not even try and see her that way.

Now, as I let that go, my cock was like an iron bar at the thought of finally fucking my little sister, all the inhibitions and conditions I'd made when we first embarked on our life together completely forgotten; now Lena was my beautiful, desirable baby sister, she was on her knees in front of me in all her naked splendour, and all I wanted to do was shove my cock in her mouth, fuck her face, then use all her other holes and punish her with pleasure for being such a naughty, dirty, slutty little girl!

Lena grinned as she caught the change in me, her dream from all those years ago finally becoming reality; now she could finally live her fondest dream, to be fucked, hard, by her big brother, the one thing she'd always wanted, and the one thing I'd always been unable to let her have, because my head didn't work that way.

Now that had all changed; my head had suddenly changed, and when I looked at her, it was like the old trick drawing; was it a vase or two faces in profile? Suddenly I was seeing both aspects of her, and with that the separate images of sister and wife finally came together and into focus, and they were both Lena; desirable, enthralling, beautiful far beyond what I deserved, and both mine for the taking.

But not tonight; tonight my wife was 'somewhere else', and she'd left my naughty little sister in her place to pleasure me...

Lena grinned as she tugged my trousers down, making sure she rubbed and squeezed me through the material of my shorts, keeping me focussed as I tugged off my shirt and dropped it on the floor. Lena helped me out of my trousers, and now I was standing in only my shorts, toeing-off my shoes as she squeezed and groped the obscene tent in the front of my shorts.

"Ooohh look, is that all for me?" she cooed, knowing full well what her voice and hands were doing to me.

By now I was almost bursting with the need to do something, anything, to her; I wanted her to suck me, squeeze me, toss me off, anything to relieve the pressure building inside me. Lena obviously sensed the need raging in me, her sensitive fingers picking up the ripples and tremors of my straining muscles. The smile on her face as she slid my shorts down was triumphant; she had me where she wanted me, and she knew I knew it too.

Once she'd tugged my shorts all the way down, she smiled up at me, that slow, delicious smile of hers, full of love and mischief, then slowly licked my straining cockhead, just the merest touch with her little pink tongue-tip, but enough to send a thrilling shock through me. She did it again, feeling me responding to her, and when her lips finally encircled the head of my cock as she sucked me into her mouth, I nearly went-off there and then. Lena sensed my excitement, and scraped my perineum with her fingernail, not enough to hurt, but enough to back me off a little.

"Calm down, big brother of mine, we have all evening!" she husked, looking up at me with those stunning blue eyes of hers. When she had my full attention, she smiled a slow, naughty smile, and once more slid her crimson lips over the head of my straining cock.

Now she began to suck in earnest, the heat of her mouth a treat and a curse all at once; it was too much pleasure, especially combined with the delightful suction as she sucked my cock, once again almost making me blow my load. I knew she had more to offer, so I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the wonderful sensations as she sucked me, her teeth barely grazing me as she worked me in and out of her mouth, until she was bobbing rapidly, sucking as she did, and it was making my brain melt; all I wanted to do right there and then was let go and keep shooting until I collapsed; all thoughts of anything else had fled by now, and there was only her, and the hot, insistent suction, and my building climax.

Lena must have known she'd taken me right to the brink, because she stopped, looking up at me once more with that mysterious, almost cat-like smile on her lips.

"Are you ready now, big brother?" she murmured, and I nodded in agreement, still too ramped-up to speak coherently. She grinned again, once more that slow, liquid smile that melted my resolve and turned my spine into hot jelly whenever she used it on me

"Good. Come here, baby, Nurse Lena has something for you!"

With that I helped her to her feet and she led me to the big couch. I noticed in passing that it was piled with pillows and quilts, but Lena was still occupying all my attention; the view of her walking away from me was almost unbearably arousing, her perfect bottom calling out to me to do all kinds of naughty things to her.

Lena plumped up some of the pillows, then lay down on the couch, reclining with her head in her hand, and looked up at me, her eyes huge and luminous, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Darryl, I've loved you every day of my life, in every way it's possible to love someone. I love my big brother, now come here and love me the way I want; be my brother again, make love to me and make me your little sister once more!"

I'd thought my cock was erect before, but that was nothing compared to the aching rigidity now as my need for her flamed up higher and hotter than ever. I slid onto the couch next to her, my hands once more sliding over her satin-smooth skin, once more feeling the warm vitality of my girl under my probing, stroking hands. Lena pulled me closer, my need now apparent in her eyes too, recognition that we both wanted the same thing, and as I slid over her, our lips met, sealing us together as our tongues fenced and swirled. I broke our kiss to look at her, bathed in the golden light, drinking in the sight of this beautiful girl, my wife, my sister, and as I dipped down to kiss her again, I slipped into her wet heat, sliding into her until our pubic bones bumped together, filling her with myself.

Lena gasped against me as I pushed my way into her, her smooth thighs lifting to clasp and hold me as I mounted her, her hips lifting to meet me, and as I withdrew, so she dropped away, to meet me again, and again, as we made love silently, our lips sealed together as our hips clashed and drew apart again and again. Her pussy rippled along the length of my cock, tightening and squeezing rhythmically as she orgasmed continuously, the taboo act we'd finally allowed ourselves to admit increasing the erotic charge sparking between us.

Lena's breath was coming in sharp gasps now, and her heart was drumming against my chest as I rammed myself into her, her climax close. Mine was also close, so close, all it would take would be just one more thing and I would be over that edge with her. And then suddenly we were both there. Lena's eyes squeezed tightly shut as she screamed piercingly, her pussy convulsing and clamping around my pumping cock, stopping me in my tracks, the constriction finally tipping me over the edge as I came like I had never done before.

My body went rigid, sweet painless agony pulsing and throbbing through me as I shot bolt after bolt of hot sperm deep inside her. Never before had I come so hard or so much, or so it seemed as I poured into her, all my senses muted as the feeling of joining with her took over my body, until, at last, I slumped down next to her. My heart was racing, hammering in my chest, and I gasped and shuddered, finally understanding the connection so many writers had made between orgasm and death.

Lena turned to me, her soft lips nibbling my neck as she rubbed my chest, soothing me, calming me after my storm, until I was finally able to draw a normal, if somewhat shaky breath.

"Christ Almighty, that was amazing, baby, what did you do to me?" I grinned.

Lena leaned over and kissed me, then grinned her usual, impish grin.

"You bedded your baby sister, that's what it was, you nasty man; you finally let yourself go and pumped all your nasty stuff into your dirty, slutty, sordid little sister, and you loved it! Just think, you came so hard inside her, you may even have given her a baby!"

I looked up at her, at her smile, and realised she wasn't joking.

"Is that what you want, Princess, another baby?" I asked her, and smiled at her slow nod.

"So that's what all this seduction was about! You didn't need to, you know; you know I love making babies with you, Lena; look how well we've done so far! You didn't have to ambush me, Princess; nice as it was, a vague hint would have done the job; you know how I feel about you every second of the day!"

Lena grinned, again that impish, impudent grin she has when she's happy.

"I know, but it was so much fun this way, plus I got to play with my big brother again!"

Her eyes became wistful, far-away for a moment, and I realised what this evening had meant to her. I pulled her close and nibbled her ear, something she loves, while finally accepting that I'd turned a corner in my head, and the pledge I'd made her take so long ago about who and what we were was finally gone and forgotten.

"Tell you what," I whispered, "anytime you need your big brother back, you just come and see me, I'll go get him, okay?"

Lena looked at me, her eyes big.

""You'd do that for me, Dar? Really? Thank you baby, thank you!""

I kissed her on the tip of her nose.