Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

"No, thank you, Lena. I finally worked out who I really am; I'm your husband, I'm David and Mo-Mo's daddy, and, when you need him, I'm your big brother too. I almost lost you once, Lena, because I was too stupid and immature to listen to what you were trying to tell me. I'll never let anything come between us again, and so, when you need your big brother to scare away the monsters, or to be your best friend again, or to fuck you rigid, he'll be there, I promise."

Lena's eyes filled, two big tears running down her cheeks even as she smiled happily at me.

"Even if you are my big brother, I'm so glad I married you!" she chuckled, laying her head on my chest as I hugged her to me.

It was wonderful to just lie there, naked, uninhibited, no chance of the children wandering in and seeing us 'au naturelle', no getting up to sort out feeds, drinks of water, lost teddy-bears, or any one of the hundred and one things that made up the rattle and hum of our daily lives; tonight it was my darling girl and me, alone and at peace, basking in each others' full attention.

I was just beginning to doze when Lena's fingers drummed on my chest.

"Dar, I almost forgot, there was something I wanted to tell you; Emma dropped-by this morning. She had a day off, so we took the kids for a stroll through The Birdcage, had a coffee, you know, the usual. Anyway, when we got back, I started lunch while she put the kids down for their naps, and I came in to ask her something, and she had Mo-Mo and she was staring at her; poor thing, she was crying. Of course I asked her what was wrong, and at first she was all dismissive, she wouldn't say anything, then it all came out in a rush; she was remembering holding your cousin Julie just like that; apparently Mo-Mo looks like Julie at that age, the last time she saw her, the same smile, everything, and it brought it all back for her; how she thinks she didn't do enough to get Julie and Mark away from your aunt Sandra, and how worried she was that something had happened to both those kids, and if it had, it would all be her fault for not trying hard enough to get them somewhere safe."

Lena paused, her eyes far away as she gathered her thoughts.

"Of course I told her it was all nonsense, that I knew she would have done her best to help them, but she wouldn't have it. Dar, you promised her one day you'd try and find out what happened to Julie and Mark. They're your family; maybe they need help, or maybe they're beyond help now, God forbid. Either way, Emma needs to know; they're her family too, and she's carried this around for over twenty years now, and it's too much guilt for her to carry around; she tried; now I think it's time we started trying, too. We need to start making some enquiries, some sort of effort to find those kids; Emma's done so much for us, for you; this is the least we can do for her."

I find it impossible to refuse Lena anything; she knows this, so makes a point of never asking me to do things for her; for her to ask me this showed just how concerned she was for Emma, bless her, so of course what could I do but agree? Besides, she was right; I owed Emma that much, at least; apart from my other aunt all the way over in Sydney, Australia, Emma was the only family I had on my father's side, my biological father's younger sister, and an important part of my family.

I smiled at Lena, and kissed her once more for being so thoughtful.

"I'll give Georgie Patterson a ring in the morning. You remember her, don't you? She studied for the Intercollegiate with me. She's the Paediatric Registrar over at St George's now, which is the last place we know for certain Julie was; Georgie's mum is Custodian of Patient Records there, too, and Georgie's a good friend, I know she'll help if I ask her. She'll have to work on her mum for me, though, because I hope you're aware, young lady, patient records are confidential and sealed under the Data Protection Act. Maybe she can 'accidentally' dig-out an address, somewhere to jump-off from. It's all I can think of right now, but I don't know where else to begin."

Lena slid herself on top of me, holding my face between both hands so she could kiss me.

"Thank you Dar, this will mean so much to Emma!" she breathed, wriggling on top of me in a way that started all kinds of other interesting things happening. My hands found themselves clutching her deliciously firm, jiggly little bottom, their favourite resting-place, and Lena's wriggling became more concerted, our sexes rubbing together and becoming excited again. Lena lifted her head to look me in the eyes, the look in her own eyes mysterious and sultry.

"Dar, I wasn't joking about a baby, you know..." she murmured, gently grinding and rubbing against me.

I grinned back at her as I pulled her even tighter against me, Lena gasping as my now fully erect cock pressed against her still-swollen pussy.

"I know, baby sister, I know...and, just for the record, neither was I..." I murmured as I slowly pushed into her once again, taking full advantage of the opportunity to fuck my little sister all over again.

*

JULIE:

Mark seemed to have forgotten about his unsettling encounter the following morning; when he arrived back from Mummy-Anh's house, he found me freshly-showered and cooking breakfast, which he ate with gusto, while completely neglecting to tell me he'd already had breakfast at Mummy-Anh's house; she believes that food is a sacrament, and sharing is a duty, so anyone who walks into her house invariably gets a loaded plate thrust at them and an injunction to "eat, eat, it is good for you, you are so thin, please to eat, now!" Dada Morrison had gotten used to seeing the postman, the milkman, the newspaper boy, and, on one memorable occasion, some bloke whose parrot had escaped and flown into their back-garden, sitting at the kitchen table and stuffing Mummy-Anh's wonderful cooking into their faces.

Mark, of course, like that other walking stomach, Jamie, never says no to a plate of grub, and, as he'd skipped dinner the night before, I let him off the hook this time, but with a stern injunction not to go scrounging at Mummy-Anh's, which he'll ignore, of course. But for now, he was stuffed, the kids were with their grandparents, and I had my golden-haired hunk to myself for the next few hours, while Mummy-Anh walked around with Nia on her hip, both of them yakking away in Vietnamese, while Markie and little Jamie and Laura, Nia's twins, used Dada Morrison as an impromptu climbing-frame, hobby-horse, bouncy-castle, and occasional garden-swing.

Mark waited for me to finish my breakfast, but he had that look in his eye, the one that told me he needed a little time with me, so I made haste; Mark isn't normally demanding or possessive of my time; as long as I'm nearby, within earshot or touching distance he's at ease and calm in himself; he knows I have a house to mind and two little ones to care for, but occasionally I pick up on his need for a little cuddling time too, especially after he's had to spend time away from us at the Bristol office, and now was one of those times.

"Do you want to go somewhere more comfortable, Lost Boy?" I asked him softly, and he nodded gratefully, so I took his hand and led him back up to the bedroom; if we were going to pillow-talk, I damn well wanted some pillows to do it on.

Once we were stripped-off, I climbed into bed and beckoned him over, Mark grinning as he slid in next to me so I could run my hands over him, to once again feel and stroke and luxuriate in the nearness of him and lose myself in his alluring scent complex. (All through both my pregnancies I had to cover my pillows with his shirts so I could smell him while I slept, something that amused him no end, as he could smell nothing, but I could have tracked him on a pitch-black, windy night by that scent; I still can; I love how my man smells.)

Mark seemed to feel the same way I did, spooning me close, his warm hands roaming gently over my flanks, my tummy, cupping my breasts and gently brushing my nipples, then slipping down to cup my pussy and stroke my inner thighs, while his lips nuzzled gently at my neck, not to excite or arouse me, just keeping contact, maintaining that closeness that was so much a part of who we were.

As we lay there we talked, about the children, his work, our plans, some of the good memories of our childhood (and we did have those, too, despite what our mother had been like; mine all revolved around Mark, who'd done his level best to bring me up despite being just a little boy himself, my teenage crush on Jamie Morrison, the day I realised what I was feeling for Jamie was nothing compared to what I felt for my brother, all those things we'd done together...)

While we talked, the memory rose up again of his face when he'd told me about his double, the flash of real fear I'd seen there, the memories of the little boy suddenly gripping the man, and a sudden thought struck me, literally an idea out of nowhere.

"Mark, about what you told me last night; you've been mistaken for this other bloke in Bristol, this 'Darryl' person, time and again, yes?"

Mark grunted assent, not really wanting to talk about it, I knew.

"Supposing he looks so much like you because he's some kind of relative? What if we have a relative wandering around Bristol? After all, we don't know where mum came from, or if she had any family, nothing about her at all; all we know is she was born in somewhere called 'South Mead'; what if this 'Darryl' is one of her relatives?"

I was guessing this bloke might be mum's relative; much as it pained me to admit it, Mark and I looked a hell of a lot like her. I even had her green eyes, so it was unlikely he was some relation of Mark's father (or mine, I suppose...), not if people were mistaking Mark for him.

Mark sighed softly.

"Then I don't want to know; she's dead and gone, and her past is gone with her, and that's just fine by me; where were they when we were young and really needed them, how come we never saw hide nor hair of them? We have Mum and Dad Morrison, Jamie and Nia, Shelagh, Bethany and Corey; they're our family, they're the ones we turn to, and they're the only ones I care about!"

I wasn't done, though; the whole idea intrigued the hell out of me.

"Mark, what if this 'Darryl' guy is our relative but he doesn't know it, what then?"

Mark pulled me closer, and when he spoke I could hear the finality in his voice.

"Then it doesn't matter, Tink; let sleeping dogs lie, it's better this way. We have our family. They're the ones that matter; they're the ones we love and keep close. That's enough for me, and it should be enough for you, too. Let it go, Tink, please!"

I knew him better than to try and pursue this conversation any further; besides, he was right; we lived in the middle of a warm and loving family circle, we didn't need 'what if' to make our lives complete. Still...

*

DARRYL:

Work over the next few weeks kept my nose more or less to the grindstone, with only the knowledge that Lena, David and Mo-Mo were waiting for me at the end of each day keeping me going. I was really starting to flag; the relentless workload was beginning to tell on all of us; then suddenly the Trust reversed its position and started cutting elective surgery patients off the waiting lists, only allowing medically sanctioned surgery to be carried out. Suddenly I was working a 40-hour week again, the vacant posts in the surgical team were being advertised, and I had time to spend my weekends with my beautiful wife and kids again.

The weekend after I'd worked my first normal week in God knows how long, I woke with a sense of happy well-being at the thought of no work for two whole days, and an even more pleasurable feeling lower down; Lena had me in her mouth, and the warm wetness was what had woken me. As I opened my eyes, she looked up at me, her brilliant blue eyes wide and innocent, and completely at odds with her devilish grin as she suckled on me.

"Hi sweetheart, can I help you?" I grinned, with Lena grinning back at me as she slid her lips off my swollen cock.

"Now you're awake, Dar, I want you to do something for me!" she smiled, that slow, dirty smile she does so well, and I felt my spine prickling with anticipation.

"Anything for you, Princess, you know that!" I replied.

Lena slid up and on top of me, her lips a fraction of an inch from mine.

"I want my big brother to fuck me really hard!" she murmured, a wicked grin on her lips. "I want you to shove your big cock inside me and make babies in me, in your naughty, slutty little sister!"

As she spoke, she squeezed and rubbed me, turning my already respectable erection into a throbbing, blue-steel hard-on; Lena has that effect on me. I pulled her closer by the simple expedient of clenching her taut buttocks and pulling her up to me, our lips meeting in a most enjoyable kiss, while she rolled her stomach against mine, squeezing my trapped erection between us.

"Lift up, baby", I instructed, but she shook her head.

"No Dar, I want to do it this way..."

So saying, she slipped off me and knelt-up on the bed, holding the headboard as she stuck her round and juicy little rump out. I needed no second prompting, and quickly got into position behind her, kissing and nibbling her neck while my hands squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples, before drifting down to lightly rub at her hooded clitoris, making her gasp and press back against me.

I was enjoying myself, my cock wedged between her plush bum cheeks while I squeezed and manhandled her delightfully firm tits, Lena making little mewing sounds as I did something she especially liked, until finally she'd had enough.

"Now Dar, do it now..." she moaned, taking hold of me. I needed no further prompting, pushing forward as she aimed me, and we both groaned as I slid into her up to the hilt, my senses reeling at the feeling of my cock buried in her hot, lush succulence. I pulled back and slid in again, listening to her muttering and gasping as we fucked.

"Yess, like that, oh God, like that, yess, yesss!" she muttered constantly, her round buttocks bouncing against me as I rammed into her as hard as I could, holding and squeezing her breasts as I pummeled her. I could feel her hand as she rubbed herself while I pumped her. For some reason the thought of her and what she was doing made me even hotter, but when she started talking to me was when I lost it.

"Oh yes, Dar, that's it, fill me up, put your baby in me, you know you want to, fill me up, lover, shove that big-brother cock into me, make your sister pregnant, you know you want to..!"

I lost all control over what I was doing. All I wanted to do was to fill her with myself, to pump my seed into her and fill her with my baby. I think she sensed what she was doing to me, and that's what tipped her over the edge; I felt her body stiffen, and her pussy clamp down tight around me as she gave a loud, gasping groan. As her pussy tightened around me, holding me in place, I lost all restraint, my own orgasm blazing through me, blurring my vision and dulling my hearing with the intensity of it.

I groaned out loud as jet after jet of semen pulsed out of me, spraying deep into her, filling her to the brim with my seed. Lena pressed back against me as her pussy convulsed, each contraction milking more sperm from me, until I had no more to give.

I pulled her back to lean against me, my hands still clamped on her breasts, our hearts hammering together from the force of our release. At some point I let go of her so I could lie down; I was absolutely bushed, and an almost overwhelming need to sleep was on me. Lena also lay down, but with her feet up on the headboard. I grinned at her, and asked her what she was doing. She grinned cheekily back at me.

"I don't want any of you leaking out of me, babe, so this is the best way to keep it all inside me; I really want this baby!"

I had to smile, even in my exhausted state, closed my eyes, and that was all she wrote.

I came half-awake with the sound of my phone ringing and Lena answering it; I heard some muffled conversation, then she was nudging me.

"Dar, Dar, wake up, Dar, it's Georgie Patterson, she wants to talk to you. Dar!"

Still fuddled by sleep, I couldn't work out who the hell Georgie Patterson was, or why she was calling me, then it suddenly fell into place, jolting me into full wakefulness; I'd asked her to do some digging for me in the Patient's Records library, maybe she'd found something...

"Georgie, hi, what are you doing calling at such an ungodly hour?" I grinned, expecting a verbal raspberry back.

"Darryl, good morning!" she sang in my ear. "Was that the delicious Lena answering the phone? She must be sick of you by now; when's she going to realise the truth and come see me for some real loving?"

Georgie is a beautiful girl, tall and willowy, with huge, melting, Bambi eyes, long, golden-brown hair, and bee-stung lips, the cause of many an unrelieved erection in the lecture halls, and a completely committed, very definite lesbian, not so much predatory as eternally hopeful ever since she'd first clapped eyes on Lena.

I just grinned; we'd played this game for years, and she knew the rules.

"Down, girl, behave yourself, no touchy-touchy, remember? Behave!"

I could hear her pout over the phone.

"You know what, Dar? One day you'll take your shifty little eyes off that gorgeous little poppet, and poofff! She'll be mine, go on, admit it, you know it's true; be afraid, Dar, be very afraid!"

I had to give her 8 out of 10 for persistence and optimism, but we both knew it would never happen; Lena was mine, and I was hers, and we both knew it.

"Okay Georgie, fun's over, why don't you pull your knickers back up and tell me why you called?"

Georgie laughed, that lovely tinkle that had once had half the student body (and most of the lecturers) drooling over her, alas to no avail.

"I had a word with mum about your request, so she went and did a little out-of-hours snooping; I'm sorry, Dar, she couldn't turn up anything, but not to worry, she'll keep on digging; a lot of the records libraries across the Trust are still being consolidated and transferred to disk, so her records may yet turn up. Sorry I couldn't do anything further, Dar, really, I know this means a lot to you."

We bantered a little more, then Georgie had to go, and I started to climb out of bed, anxious to grab a shower and then call Emma to let her know we'd fallen at the first fence, but we weren't done yet, when I felt Lena's hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" she asked in a stern voice.

"I'm getting a shower, then I'm..." I trailed off as she slowly shook her head.

"The kids are fast asleep, it's a beautiful morning, and I'm full of the joys of spring; all I need now to make it a perfect morning is for you to fill me up with other things. Are you ready, Dar? First things first, baby!"

How could I resist her when she put it like that? I did have all day, after all, and she was definitely right about one thing; first things first...

*

Over the course of the summer false hope after false hope surfaced, only to be dashed; each girl we found was too young, too old, wrong ethnicity, had no siblings, or too many siblings, wrong hair/eye colour, a long trail of dead-ends and missing links. Emma took it all well; poor girl, she was just happy that someone was helping her at last.

She felt she had a lot to atone for, no matter what Lizzie, Lena, her own kids, or I told her; she'd got it into her head she'd abandoned Mark and Julie when they'd needed her, and our 'one-step forward, two steps back' lack of progress was slowly wearing her down. We'd even recruited Aunt Doreen, and at the weekends she and Allie, almost 17 now, the spitting image of Lena, and a real head-turner, would scour the internet looking for clues, all to no avail.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers