Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 01

Story Info
The Bedroom - Don & Tascha wake up in strange circumstances.
5.2k words
4.62
51.3k
78

Part 1 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book I: The Manor

This is the first of 20 chapters of the first part of a planned trilogy. This volume is complete, and I plan to post a chapter each week.

The Bedroom

It wasn't an unusual dream for Don. He was chasing his best-friend and perpetual unrequited love interest Tascha through an ever shifting landscape of parking structures, Moroccan ruins and crowded shopping malls. This time there were no evil robots or monsters chasing them, only some kind of generally tag-like game they were playing. Ultimately, Don caught up to his elusive quarry. There was some nonsensical banter, and then the dream Tascha, who at that moment looked a lot like the actress Alyson Hannigan, grabbed Don's head and kissed him hard, almost painfully. This intense moment was followed by a chaotic flood of erotic sensations and images impossible to make sense of. This chaos gradually sorted itself out and Don was lying in bed watching Tascha undress. Tascha now looked like herself, fit and slim, with narrow hips and perfect small breasts -- honey brown hair, straight, falling to her shoulders in a tousled mess from the chase -- pretty gamin face smiling at him mischievously. Don couldn't see her beautiful violet eyes in the darkness but he felt them dancing with playful wit. She slowly peeled herself out of the harlequin costume she was inexplicably wearing, and then, with supple grace and speed she slipped under the silk top sheet and snuggled up to Don, her back spooned against his front. She then promptly fell asleep.

Of course, Don could not sleep, even in a dream, with Tascha's warm naked body pressed up against him. He could smell the floral scent of her hair, his hand could feel her breast pressed against his palm, and her feet were against the tops of his own. Not least, her firm butt was pushed back against his erection, which was rather insistent in its demand for attention. Don cautiously gave Tascha's breast a gentle squeeze, and then moved his hand to run up along her arm, which was crossed in front of her belly. He ran his hand down along the side of her body, caressing the curve of her hip. Raising his head, he kissed her round shoulder. His hand moved down to her upper thigh, as his lips moved slowly, lightly up her shoulder toward her neck. Reaching around a bit further, Don gently slipped his hand between her thighs. Tascha rolled back toward him a bit and parted her legs a little for him. His lips reached her neck, and he paused there, lingering, as he felt her moist sex with his questing fingers. Tascha pushed her behind back against him a bit, parted her legs a bit further, and let out a quiet sigh.

And, that was when Don realized he was no longer dreaming. There was actually a naked woman lying up against him and responding to his touch. Moreover, he was sure it was actually Tascha. Confusion pushed itself to the forefront of his mind, shoving a loudly protesting arousal out of the way. Perhaps responding to a change in Don's caress, Tascha's body stiffened a little in his arms. Then she was twisting around and pulling away.

"What the hell?!" she looked around in the dark, and then down at Don's own confused face. "Don?"

"Yeah," he croaked, appreciating for the first time that he had just been deeply asleep. In retrospect he would realize that he should here have taken the high ground, but Tascha got there first.

"This isn't funny!" she exclaimed. "Where's Sarah?"

"I'm not laughing, am I?" Don managed, "And I have no idea. How did you get in here?"

"Me? What are you doing in my bed?"

"Your bed?" Don frowned and then, for the first time since waking, looked at something other than Tascha. "Well, I don't have silk sheets, so it's not my bed, but is this really your bedroom?"

He knew of course that this was not her bedroom, because this room was immense. The enormous four poster bed, which Don guessed must be about the size of four king-sized beds put together, was situated in the middle of the largest bedroom Don had ever seen in person. He imagined there must be palaces with bedrooms this big, but nothing that either Tascha or he could possibly afford to even rent. All about the room were small tables, and some bureaus with drawers, that had candles on them. The ceiling was at least fifteen feet overhead, and was paneled in the same dark wood as the walls.

"Where the hell are we?" Tascha demanded.

"Seriously, do you honestly think I have any idea?" Don asked.

"Yeah, I guess not," Tascha grudgingly admitted. "But still, what the hell is going on?"

Don shrugged, and clambered over to the side of the bed and sat up, putting his feet down on the soft plush carpeting that covered the floor from wall to wall. He stood up and took a few steps toward the nearest bureau.

"Yep, you're naked alright," Tascha said from behind him.

He looked back over his shoulder with a smile, to see her crawling across the bed to join him, and said, "I'm pretty sure you are too."

"Yeah, I noticed," she scowled. "Do you see any clothes lying around?"

"Not even a little," Don admitted. "What's the matter? Bashful?"

"Ha!" she laughed as she got out of the bed, and moved toward him. Don couldn't help but gape a bit at the sight of her body, which he was seeing naked for the first time. He was a little surprised that she looked pretty much as he had imagined, even down to the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. She frowned a little at his attention, and said, "I can see you're not bashful."

"Well, it's not like... Oh!" he noticed that she was looking at the hard-on that was standing out proudly in front of him. Don laughed, "Well, what can I say? You're hot."

"It's not just that," she said as she stepped ahead of him toward the bureau. "Don't think I didn't notice what you were up to when I woke up."

Deciding to change the subject, Don said, "I'm pretty sure these candles weren't lit a few minutes ago."

"You mean when you were groping me?" she scowled over her shoulder at him, catching him looking at her butt.

"Um, yeah, then."

"Make it a habit of molesting any woman you wake up next to?"

Don frowned for a second before saying, "Well, yeah. Should I be apologizing for that? Look, I was, at best, half-asleep. I stopped as soon as I realized I wasn't dreaming."

"You didn't take your hand away," she observed with a wry smile.

"You didn't give me a chance."

"Uh huh."

"Hey, you weren't exactly unresponsive," Don pointed out.

Tascha shook her head, and said, "Fine, we were asleep, and you didn't kidnap me and try to rape me."

"Exactly," Don nodded. "But, really, did you need to throw 'rape' into the conversation?"

Tascha looked around the room angrily, "Well, somebody sure as hell is up to something like that. We've been kidnapped, stripped and put into bed together. This is either going to turn out very badly or we're the victims of some really elaborate and twisted practical joke."

"Yeah," he nodded, "that does seem to be about the size of it."

"Now, let's see if we can find some clothes." Tascha pulled the top drawer of the bureau open.

"Well, we can't wear those," Don observed.

After what felt like a long moment, Tascha swallowed and said, "No, that one can be worn."

The black-felt-lined drawer had an interesting array of dildos of various types, colors and sizes lined up inside it. Tascha was right; the one furthest to the right was a strap-on.

Tascha pushed the drawer closed emphatically, and then rather forcefully opened the next. This one held a variety of other sex toys, including a number of tubes of what were labeled as simply "LUBRICANT".

"What, no brand name?" Don wondered as he took one of the tubes to examine more closely.

Tascha ignored him and opened the third and final drawer, only to find a number of whips, flogs and riding crops. She slammed this drawer shut angrily, and stormed off to the next bureau. Don trailed after her, still looking at the tube of LUBRICANT.

"This really is weird," he pointed out. "Not only is there no brand name, there's nothing else at all on this. No manufacturer, no ingredients list, no expiration date, no instructions or warnings. Nothing."

Tascha stopped, the handles to the next drawer in her hands, and looked slowly around the room. Don looked up, saw her, and also took a moment to look around the room. Almost simultaneously, they said, "No doors."

"This is less and less funny by the minute," Tascha scowled. Opening the drawer in front of her, she snapped, "More fucking sex toys!"

Don fought back the urge to point out that that was a bit redundant; Tascha was clearly in no mood for silly comments. Instead he said, "You know I really think what I said earlier about the candles was important."

"You really think they lit all by themselves when we woke up?" Tascha asked while continuing to open drawers in the dwindling hope of finding any kind of garment.

Don, who thought their state of undress was the least of their troubles, stopped to look at one of the candlesticks more closely. He said, "Well, I had the distinct impression that it was very dark when I started ... 'groping' you. I'm certainly sure it wasn't this bright."

There seemed to be nothing unusual about the candle. He took the candle in hand and pulled it out of his holder. Tipping it to the side only resulted in a trickle of melted wax running onto the carpet. Don felt a pang of guilt for messing up someone's carpet, but quickly got over it. Whoever had abducted them, out of mischief or malice, deserved to have their carpet messed up, at the very least. He blew the candle out, and it stayed out. He put the candle back in place and it promptly glowed back to life.

"Fucking hell," he said. "Did you see that?"

"Damn it, Don," Tascha said from the other side of the room. "There's nothing but sex toys in this place. What the hell is going on?"

"A couple of things come to mind. Probably the least alarming is some kind of Candid Camera thing," Don suggested as he looked around a bit more carefully at the walls, peering into the dark corners.

"Yeah! They must be watching us somehow," Tascha began to glare at the walls, looking for any sign of a camera.

Don picked up another candle and moved closer to the wall, working his way toward the corner. "The trouble is," he said, "that if it's a webcam it could be extremely small, and if it's up near the ceiling we probably won't be able to find it. Of course, the video quality will suck, particularly at that distance."

"You've given this way too much thought, Don," Tascha said from her side of the room, where she had taken a candle of her own and was examining the wall for lenses.

"Not really; just now. The thing is that whoever did this went to a lot of trouble for a crappy video of us. I mean, look at this place. They must have piles of money; you'd think there'd be a big two-way mirror in here somewhere."

Tascha stopped and looked back at him, "Seriously, you're not helping."

Don shrugged, and then turned around to look at her. "I just thought of something else."

"What?" she asked, turning to see him.

"I don't feel drugged at all."

"Me either," she shrugged. "Oh, yeah. How did someone get us here, undressed and in bed together without drugging us? Or, at least one of us?"

"Hey, you said you believed me!"

Just at that moment, there was a kind of scraping sound from the direction of the bed. Tense from the strange circumstances of their predicament, both Don and Tascha turned quickly -- in time to notice that one of the panels over the bed had slid open, and before three bodies tumbled out of the opening and onto the bed. This was all accompanied by at least a pair of high pitched shrieks and followed by a chorus of giggling laughter. An enthusiastic feminine voice said, "Look what you did!"

Another said, "It wasn't me!"

A third said, "Well, it wasn't me!"

Three completely naked young women had fallen into their room, onto the enormous bed, without any obvious injury, and now were proceeding to boisterously tickle each other, in the apparent hope of soliciting a confession of some sort. Meanwhile, the panel over the bed slowly slid closed. Don and Tascha looked at each other with confused expressions. Don then Tascha blew out their respective candles and set them down on the closest bureau. Then, moving cautiously, as if afraid to draw the three new women's attention, they came together about twenty feet from the nearest side of the bed.

"A psychology experiment of some kind?" Tascha suggested quietly.

"A good one!" Don whispered with a grin.

She jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow, and hissed, "Focus! We've been kidnapped, remember?"

Before Don could respond, one of the three brawling young ladies caught sight of them and gave a delighted squeal. "Hello there!" she said, and then, "Look girls, we've got company!"

There was a chorus of happy noises as the three bed crashers disentangled themselves and clambered for the edge of the bed. Don was surprised to feel Tascha's hand steal into his. He smiled a little as her fingers intertwined with his. He didn't think the three women coming toward them looked like sadistic cannibals, but this was a very weird situation, and he appreciated Tascha's concern. In any case, anything that made her hold his hand was a good thing in his book, at least as far as he was concerned at that moment.

Don saw that the three girls before him seemed very young and were rather short. He had long ago given up guessing the ages of women in their late teens and early twenties, but he guessed that these three were in the former set. The fact that none of them had the slightest bit of pubic hair reinforced this impression. As to their height, Tascha was a couple of inches shorter than his own five foot eight, and none of these girls came up past her nose.

"Hi there!" said a slender brunette with straight black hair that hung down the length of her supple back. She seemed completely comfortable with meeting two strangers in the nude. She made no effort to cover either her tiny rigid nipples or her bare nether region. She batted big brown eyes at both of them, and said, "You're new, aren't you?"

"Um, yes, we're new," Don said.

"Oh! New playmates!" the other two girls exclaimed with delight in a somewhat off-putting unison.

The brunette was looking both Don and Tascha over with blatant interest. She licked her lips, smiled and said, "Welcome! Introduce yourselves, girls."

At that moment, Don had to admit that the creepiness factor was a bit high, and feeling Tascha's hand squeezing his was reassuring.

The buxom blonde took a step forward, and did a little curtsy, which was odd considering that she was stark naked. Her hair was very light and cut short, in kind of a pageboy. She had blue eyes and distractingly large breasts. She smiled broadly and said "Hello, I'm Chastity."

"Chastity?" Don couldn't help asking. Then his innate sense of manners kicked in and he said, "Pleased to meet you."

The third girl, a leggy redhead, with long curly hair hanging down around her face and over her full, but reasonably medium-sized tits, leaned forward a bit. She flashed a warm smile and startling green eyes at them both and said, "I'm Modesty."

"Hello Modesty," Don nodded.

"And I'm Virginia," said the thin brunette who seemed to be the trio's leader.

"Of course you are," Tascha said under her breath.

If Virginia heard, she did not pay any attention. Instead she said, "And together they call us..."

"The Nymphets!" all three girls exclaimed together.

Grinning at the absurdity of the situation, Don looked over at Tascha who was similarly amused. Shaking her head a couple of times to try to regain a straight face, Tascha said, "It's very nice to meet you girls. I'm Tascha and this is Ron. We were wondering if you might tell us where we are?"

"You're right here," Chastity laughed.

"Yes, but besides that, where is here?"

"This is a bedroom," Modesty pointed out. She then slipped forward to stand next to Don. She put her arm around him and began to caress his chest.

"And, um, where is this bedroom exactly?" Don asked.

"Right here, silly," Chastity giggled. Following Modesty's lead, Chastity moved up close to Don, and promptly began to stroke his cock, which had become considerably less stiff during the searching of the room, but was, naturally enough, quickly responding to this new attention.

Tascha stared at the two girls brazenly fondling Don with a look of shock and amazement. He looked back at her with a confused expression of amusement, which was obviously not one of objection. Tascha decided to try another tack. She asked, "Where did you girls come from?"

"From the hole over the bed," Virginia said, with a tone that added 'obviously.' She smiled at Tascha and reached out to caress her shoulder reassuringly.

Tascha looked at the hand on her shoulder and then back to Virginia, and asked, "And before that?"

Virginia's hand had left Tascha's shoulder and moved slowly down her arm. Virginia cocked her head to the side a bit and then traced her fingers over the skin of Tascha's breast, circling her nipple with her fingernails. Don felt Tascha shiver. Finally, Virginia said, "Well, before that we must have been upstairs, I suppose."

At a loss for words, Tascha tore her eyes off the brunette who seemed to be very, very close to her now, and looked to Don for help. Don met her eyes, and then nodded downward, directing her to notice the fact that Chastity had dropped to her knees in front of him and was slowly but purposefully sucking on his cock, which was now again extremely hard.

Modesty leaned in and ran her tongue over Don's nipple, and he found his free arm slipping around the pretty redhead's body. He looked back at Tascha, who still clutched his other hand but had her eyes closed. Virginia's mouth was on Tascha's tit, sucking on her nipple. Don made what seemed to him to be a herculean effort and managed to ask, "Do you know what we're doing here?"

Modesty gave his nipple a playful nip, then looked up at him with a glimmer in her emerald eyes, and said, "We're having fun."

Chastity took Don's cock out of her mouth long enough to add, "Silly."

Don struggled to come up with a response to that, or a new question to ask, but Modesty then got down to her knees next to Chastity, and the two girls began to take turns sucking on his cock, licking it, and kissing each other, all with happy enthusiasm. He looked back over to notice that with her free arm Tascha was holding Virginia's head to her breast, and that Virginia had worked one hand up between Tascha's legs, and seemed to be slipping at least one finger up inside Tascha's pussy, while pressing her palm against Tascha's clit. The sight of Tascha standing naked next to him, obviously experiencing intense sexual pleasure was riveting.

Then Don was distracted by the fact that Chastity and Modesty had abruptly stopped orally pleasuring him. He looked down and saw that they were whispering and giggling about something. Before he could ask what was going on, though, he felt Tascha pulling on his arm. Looking up, he saw that Virginia was drawing Tascha toward the bed. Tascha followed almost as if Virginia's mouth and fingers had bewitched her. Soon, Don felt Tascha's fingers loosen, and he let her hand go. In another moment, Virginia had fallen back on the huge bed, pulling Tascha down with her.

Don looked back down, only to see Modesty and Chastity getting to their feet. Chastity still had his very hard cock in her hand.

"We were trying to decide who gets to fuck you first," Modesty explained with a happy grin.

"Ah," Don smiled. "Don't I get a say in that?"

Modesty laughed, and said, "And make you hurt one of our feelings?"

The two girls put their arms around him and guided him, quite willingly, toward the bed, where he saw that Virginia had rolled Tascha over on her back and was working her way down Tascha's body.

12