Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the bed, Chastity let go of Don and crawled up on the bed, only a short distance away from where Tascha was arching her back while Virginia buried her face between her legs.

As Don climbed back onto the bed, he asked Modesty, "Well, who won?"

"Oh, we'll all win," she laughed. She swatted him playfully on the ass, and said, "Now lie on your back."

Happy to oblige, Don lay back on the silk sheets, looking to the side to see Tascha, one hand tangled in Virginia's dark hair, and the other cupping her own breast tightly. Then, Don's attention was dragged back to himself, as he felt Chastity straddling his abdomen. He looked up to see this beautiful blonde young woman smiling happily down at him as she reached down and took his cock in her hand. As Don reached up to get his hands on the girl's luscious tits, Chastity rubbed the head of his organ all along her very wet lips. Modesty came up behind her friend and reached around, adding her hands to Don's on Chastity's tits. As Chastity pushed Don's cock into the mouth of her pussy, Modesty began to kiss her friend's neck. Slowly, Chastity lowered herself, letting Don's eager penis fill her. Don's cock, already over stimulated by the strange events prior to this, almost exploded at once. Fortunately, Chastity stopped for a moment.

"That's a big cock, isn't it?" Modesty asked.

"Mm-hm!" Chastity nodded.

"She hasn't had a nice big cock in a long time," Modesty smiled down at Don, before going back to kissing and nibbling on Chastity's neck.

Chastity put her hands on Don's chest and began to slide slowly up and down on his shaft. Don and Modesty squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. The erotic intensity of the sight of this blonde beauty riding him with the redhead waiting her turn was only matched by the sensation of having Chastity's warm, tight pussy milking Don's cock. Modesty began to nibble and suck on Chastity's ear, which caused the blonde to cry out happily and to reach up over her shoulder to hold Modesty's head to her. Now supported with one hand on Don's chest, and his own hands on her full breasts, Chastity sank down fully on his cock and began to grind back and forth on him. His cock slid in and out of her, while she pressed her clit down against his lower abdominals.

Next to him on the bed, Tascha's arm suddenly flew out and grabbed his bicep in a vice-like grip. Her whole body tensed and she cried out as Virginia made her come hard and long. Don watched raptly, almost distracted from the fact that a sexy young woman was riding his body to an impending orgasm of her own.

Then, though, Don felt fingers stroking his balls, and noticed that Modesty had let go of Chastity's tits. After a few moments of this, Modesty said from over Chastity's shoulder, "She loves this."

Chastity held still for a moment, and Don felt pressure against the underside of his cock. He realized that Modesty had pushed at least one finger up into Chastity's ass. Chastity gasped, lowered herself a bit, so that her big breasts were almost in Don's face. Then she began to rock on him. Don could feel Modesty working her finger(s) in and out of her friend's butt while his body was being used to fill Chastity's pussy and to rub against her clit. It wasn't long before Chastity squealed out and began to shake and quiver on top of Don. He felt her pussy squeezing and pulling on his cock as she came. She seemed to come and come in a series of gradually diminishing orgasms.

Eventually, the pretty blonde collapsed onto Don's chest, breathing hard. Don noticed that there was motion on Tascha's side of the bed, but before he could see what was happening, Modesty's impish face appeared over Chastity's naked, sweat-glistened shoulder and said, "My turn!"

Chastity laughed good-naturedly, and slowly pulled herself up off Don's cock, then gave him a quick kiss on the lips before rolling off to the side. Modesty, who was already straddling Don's legs, didn't waste a moment. She scooted up over him, took his wet and slippery cock in her hand, and positioned it at the mouth of her pussy. She sank down on it in one greedy motion.

"Mmm, now that's good!" she grinned down at him. Modesty brought her knees up, and planted her feet on either side of Don, so that she was squatting down on top of him. He took her narrow waist in his hands as she began to piston up and down on his shaft enthusiastically. Soon she was shouting, "Yes! Yes!" as she drove herself down again and again on him. Throwing her mane of red hair back, she finally pushed down on him one last time and held still while she trembled and shook with her orgasm.

Don's thoughts slowly started to wander back toward what a strange series of events he was caught up in. But then, Virginia said, "It's my turn!"

"Aw, I'm not done with him," Modesty pouted.

"You only let me have one turn," Chastity pointed out with a giggle.

"Oh, fine." Modesty slowly released Don's cock, leaned down to kiss him, and then rolled off to tackle Chastity.

Looking around a bit, Don saw Virginia up on her hands and knees, facing what Don was thinking of as the foot of the bed, where she and Tascha had been just a few minutes earlier. Virginia tossed her dark hair over her shoulder and said, "Come fuck me, Don."

Shaking his head a little in bemusement, Don managed to get up on his knees and behind Virginia. While doing this he was looking around for Tascha. He eventually saw her moving along a section of a wall, pushing and prodding at it. Suddenly drawn back to the actual particulars of his and Tascha's predicament, he realized that she was looking for a secret panel. This was an excellent idea, though he was surprised she had thought of it in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Obviously, he wouldn't have thought of it, not while the Nymphets were distracting him. He thought about joining Tascha in her search, but then thought that it might be a good idea to continue to put on a show for whoever was probably watching, giving Tascha a chance to possibly look without being watched herself.

In any case, Don thought, as he pushed his cock slowly into Virginia's exceptionally tight and hot vagina, to leave the party on the bed now would just be rude. He took hold of Virginia's very narrow waist with both hands and began to fuck in and out of her slowly and almost to the full length of his cock. At her quite vocal encouragement, he began to pick up the pace, driving in and pulling out of her almost violently. He felt Virginia's fingertips brushing against the underside of his cock as she reached back to play with her clit. She tossed her long hair back, out of her face. Don, on a whim, reached forward and took hold of a large bit of that dark hair, up close to her scalp and pulled her head back, using that grip on her hair and the hold on her waist to keep her in place while he fucked her from behind.

Somehow, knowing that Tascha was looking for an escape made it easier to resist the almost overwhelming urge to come. Every fiber of Don's body wanted to fill this incredibly sexy and wanton girl's pussy with his cum, but he was able to hold back, fucking her hard and deep, until she was gasping and crying out that she was coming. Chastity and Modesty squealed with delight and crowded around their partner in sexual mischief, kissing and stroking her quivering body.

Eventually, Virginia pulled away from Don, and fell into Modesty's welcoming embrace. Chastity, on the other hand, threw herself on her back on the bed with her smooth legs wide, and said, "Oh! My turn again! Fuck me, Don!"

Don smiled down at the cute little blonde who was grinning up at him and squeezing her big tits, and moved over between her legs. When he lowered himself so that he could push his cock into her, Chastity threw her legs around his waist, pulling him into her. With a very satisfied look on her face, she began to rock against him.

Up near Chastity's head, Virginia and Modesty had quickly gotten into a tight 69. Don looked from that to the cute face of the girl he was fucking, felt the pussy squeezing and pulling his cock, and new that it wouldn't be long at all before he would be coming. Losing all sense of restraint, he began to fuck in and out of Chastity with abandon. She grinned broadly above her jiggling tits and said, "Yes, fuck me hard!"

It was right then that Don heard Tascha calling his name. With tremendous strength of will, he turned his head and saw her standing at the wall, in front of an opening of some sort. She was gesturing at him emphatically. Now?! he thought to himself. Don closed his eyes tightly, reminded himself that he really did love Tascha, and then opened his eyes and smiled down at Chastity.

"I'm terribly sorry, my dear, but I have to go now."

"Oh, poo!" she said with an exaggerated, but, somehow he was sure, entirely sincere pout.

He leaned down and gave her a kiss, and said, "But it was lovely to meet you, and I'd be happy to do this again soon."

"Oh good!" she beamed, and kissed him again.

Don pulled out of her and crawled across the bed toward Tascha. Looking back, he saw that Virginia and Modesty had already included Chastity in their playful pile of oral sex. Padding across the floor with his raging hard on bouncing before him, Don thought, This had better be good.

12