All Comments on 'Lost in His Past'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
This should be the winner.

I have enjoyed all of the stories you share here. If this one isn't a winner in the contest, I'll be very surprised. To say it's fantastic would be an understatement.

Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrible terrible

terrible story writing, incorrect grammer, and no plot.,better try next story hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great romantic story

Ignore anonymous. Good story, well told. Guess I need to read some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not terrible at all

I liked the story and don't know why someone would call it terrible. Yes, there were a couple of edit slip ups, but not as many as most. The plot made it a sweet love story. (A little corny for my tastes...but...in all, well done!) I look forward to reading others by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top Tale

You have created a superb story,

Romantic, sensitive and loving with a few unusual twists thrown in for good measure.

Well done.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very good story

Enjoyed the story - well written, romantic and sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a very good absorbing story and quite different from your usual style. Keep up the good work and thanks for the good reads over the years

Regards from a fan in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like it A LOT!

Hi,

very deep and beautiful story!

Would love to see a part two of it!

Best wishes!

fickfroschfickfroschover 9 years ago
Again a very nice written story

If possible, I would give you 6 stars, or as they say in the Eurovision Song Contest: "m_storyman_x twelve points!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex and

There's something good, or great, about stories like this.

Sure, unbridled sexual activity between two consenting adults.... not merely consenting, but expecting and wanting... together with all the conversation and verbal to and fro that leads up to, happens during, and comes again after, the sex.

That's all good.

But what makes stories like this good, or great, is the way they take it one step further and turn the unbridled sexual activity into a relationship that has more than sex going on.

Six stars, if I could. Five stars, because that's all I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I think this is one of your best stories. Keep it up. You have some great material! Truly enjoyed the hot passion between the characters and the interesting ending. Wanted more. Maybe you could add a part two?

bws1bws1over 9 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best I've read in awhile! The story drew me in and I could visualize all the characters in their surroundings, going about whatever activities they were, at the time. I like how it was structured and I also like how you were able to present the experiences of each person, for the same event. Plus, the content was excellent! Romantic, playful and rather believable. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Always great stories 5 stars again

Bloodhound34Bloodhound34almost 8 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories ever written. Thank you

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear anony.....

I don't usually respond to comments, and i rather doubt that you will return to see this response, but lets get real here. If you don't like the story, don't read it. If you dislike my story lines, find other authors to read. I am quite aware that my stories don't fit every reader, which is why i write a variety of topics, stretching my horizons. But its just plain discourteous to come into a forum, shout down an author because you in particular didn't like the work and not even have the courtesy to leave your name so that you can be contacted. It takes hours and hours of effort by both the author and editor to produce what you so frivolously cast aside as trash. In the future please have the decency to leave your name or simply go look elsewhere for stories that you enjoy more. M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You got me.

Tears falling as I mouse my words. Poignant and erotic. Ignore the insensitive begrudgers. Bob, Wicklow, Ireland.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE DARK SIDE AFFECTS US ALL

USUALLY IN DIFFERENT SIGNS AND ACTIONS. tk u mlj lv nv

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 7 years ago
Excellent story

This is an excellent story. Ignore anonymous and hateful commenters.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Nice story

Somewhat unrealistic, but it was definitely entertaining.

For a long time I have belved that Annoy postings should not be allowed on Lit. There is gang that hides behind that usage that seem to get their jollies by trashing a story, and author of the story on a personal level. I have found that because of the Annoy Nazi gang’s personal attacks on them several good authors have stopped posting their work on Lit.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

You did it go me again, captivated me and blew me away when he spoke to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mixed feelings, but thoroughly enjoyed the story.

1) I suspect that "Anonymous" (the jerk with the insulting comments) was either envious of your skills or just being sarcastic.

2) Loved the story, but my feelings after he spoke with his late wife lean me to want to fall back into depression and despair... I can see how he found it reassuring and a release from his despair, too. Everyone will interpret that moment differently, but that's my reaction.

3) I realize it's been years since this story was written, but you could still write a "Part 2"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Scary. But thank you.

I was here 12 years ago. Brings back strong memories. Both painful and wonderful. Thank you. Now excuse me while I go make love to my young(er) wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome ending !

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Another well written story with and enjoyable ending. 5*...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS