All Comments on 'Lost in Texas Ch. 05'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
PoutineFanPoutineFanover 19 years ago
A Perfect Ending :)

Once again, you blew me away. I am so glad that I found this story... it is, without a doubt, the best I've read in the time I've been visiting this site. I literally had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it.

Can't wait to see what you have in store in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Simply put that was an awesome 5 chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most stunning story I have ever read on this site. I am in awe quite frankly, and speechless (though I can still type). I am always a sucker for a good love story and this is one for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thumbs up

Well, this your best story up to now. I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
thank you

found the whole story great will be looking forward to more stories

bubbles69bubbles69over 19 years ago
What can I say

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. I have also read your other stories and find them just as good. It is so hard to put in words what I feel about them. Just that everday i would log on just to see if there was another part waiting for me to read. Great work please keep it up and looking forward to more.

dillicdillicover 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Excellant work. I enjoyed every word. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Amazing

You have done what I thought could not be acheived. You have turned a truly romantic love story into a perfect submission to literotica. I hope that you continue writing for this site. These stories have been a wonderful addition to the erotica genre of prose. Hope you keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I nearly cried

There were moments I was horny as hell and there were I was on the verge of tears.. This is so touching and romatic. Keep it up. just wish we have some more like this and that you never stop rolling them out like this.

Hats Off

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Thank you for this amazing gift!

I just finished reading your Lost in Texas Series and I wanted to say that it touched a place within me that I had thought dead for a long time. I have enjoyed reading this story as much for it's emotional content as for it's truly steaming and hot sex scenes. I wanted to thank you for reminding me that joy is found in unexpected places and that is a truly marvelous gift. Thank you and Happy holidays.

lalailalaiover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this truly amazing story. It was as if reading this made me a part of another world, another family. Amazing.

Lalai

i_love_myself76i_love_myself76over 19 years ago
amazing

I loved the way you interlinked your stories to make for full characters. I could feel and actually believe they were real people. They had so much depth. I love love to see a full length novel one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
simply incredible

I've been reading stories for years on this site and never once had I read something as excellent as this. From first to last, it held me captivated and wanting to read on as if it were a story in a fairy tale. One of the characters I even feel I can relate to. Sexy, breathtaking, and hilarious...your work is exceptional and I enjoyed every word. Thanks for the fantastic read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Perfectly Wonderful

I laughed, I cried, I masterbated. I throughly enjoyed this series, I found myself skimming the erotic scenes to get back to the story and your marvelous characters. I have read other stories of yours and intend to read them all. Thank you for sharing your 'friends' with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That was... wow

By far the best story I've read on Literotica. A true, well written romance story with erotic passages. As others said - I found myself wanting to skip some of the erotic bits to get back to the plot. A really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Remarkably extraordinary!

I have never read such a beautifully written story as this. Amazing storyline, wonderful and real experiences throughout the whole story. At first I really thought that Alice will end up with Heather and Laurie, but given the satisfaction she has from Liz, I'm happy with the conclusion. ^_^ Like some of your other readers, I also skimmed past the erotic scenes too, to find out what happens next. So...Thank you very much for the great story, now I'll be moving on to your other submissions, but keeping in mind that this is one of my favorites.

Continue working your magic!

Love,

Carpediem

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

It was a beautifully written story from beginning to end, and although it could have used a bit of editing here and there, the emotional aspect of the story was definitely there. Everything was plausible, and it touched my heart many times throughout. Keep them coming! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A wonderful story!

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on the Literotica website. The pacing, the content, the story line and the sex scenes were first class. The other submissions by Evil Alpaca are excellent as well. I even like your nic! Let's hear a lot more from you in the future.

MrHarryMrHarryabout 18 years ago
Absolutely heart warming

I've only begun reading Literotica since December 2005, but I quickly became engulfed by the fantastic writing featured here. Not only a few days ago, I read your Run series, and was obsessed. I've now taken the past few days to casually read through Lost in Texas, and those casual reading sessions turned into late night, neverending events. The characters featured were so real, and they all had fantastic personalities. Laurie was absolutely adorable! As others have stated, I found myself skipping some erotic scenes to continue on with the plot. The emotions, and events that unfolded moved me. I'm a guy that doesn't cry, but I can shamelessly say that I shed a tear or two here or there reading. You've quickly escalated to be my favorite author on Literotica. Keep writing, and keeping moving us :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I cant beleve its over!!

wow, i really loved the story but mostly the chariters.I could really relate to the whole group and felt like I knew them firsthand, and very dissapoint that i dont. Please keep wrightin, for it seem GOD gave you a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly amazing

- to see how Evil Alpaca once again suddenly fiddles his way into top positions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lost in words

I have spent hours reading, laughing crying and following a fantastic voyage of emotions. Had to take a half day off from work to finish reading it all. Like all your stories, this is more than a quick romp, these people are real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blown Away

Incredible... II was caught up in the lives of these people from the fitst pages of the story. I never lost interest. The Erotic portion of the story could have been left out and the story still would have been great. This is the first series of yours that I have read, but it will not be the last. Thanks for many hours of great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The best ever!!

Like "Perfectly Wonderful" wrote I found my self skipping most of the sex scenes to continue the story. Its is absolutely the best story I read so far. The ending was also the best I have experienced on this site and dont say that lightly. I always think "that story could hav ended better" but i cant for the life of me think that about this story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved this story. So many of the stories on here are absolute crap, but yours, yours was just great. I loved the characters. Heather just rocked! Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you!

I've read a few of your stories, and they've all been absolutely wonderful, and this was no different. Thank you so much for writing it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED EVERY WORD I COULDN'T STOP READING IT,PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE.

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Not too hot nor not too cold

You continue to amaze and entertain, it is said that the definition of beauty is "that nothing need to be added or taken away" Hats off Alpaca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Need I Say More

O My God, It was PERFECT.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story I've read from this site

This is an incredible story. The erotica was amazing, but even the characters and plot itself was just fascinating and kept me wanting to read more. I was sad when it ended.

ShikeShikeover 15 years ago
Excellent

Couldn't stop reading till I finished it. Even though it left me very short of sleep for work. The whole story is amazing.

andreaclevandreaclevabout 15 years ago
AMAZING HOT READ!!

WOW WOW WOW...

I was completely captured from the first moment i read your first page, from laughing out loud to having a huge jaw aching smile on my face the whole time I was reading one of the chapters.

I'm not into lesbian sex, but i can't believe how turned on I got..

I can't wait to read the rest of your work!

Thank you so much for sharing that Wonderfully Amazing story.

Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sincerely Grateful

I picked this story up because I was bored at about 11 one night. It was 8am the next day when I finished. I agree with so many of the other commenters: this story does not need the erotica to be a great story. The sex simply heightens the pleasure (and incidentally makes is 18+). My hats off to you Alpaca, this is an incredible story. I am sincerely grateful to the generosity of authors such as yourself who write material like this.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
SO AWESOME!

The ending is so cool! I loved this story. One of your best. Keep at it. I can't wait to read more.

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 14 years ago
A perfect ending

I just finished all 5 chapters and I must say that I loved this story. It was a believable story line that was not too far out there, and had very importantly a complete ending.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Um... Wow.

Quite possibly the best story I've read. I'm nearly speechless. Considering that when I start to read an author I always read their work in the order it was published on the site, I'm not sure how you're going to top this, but I look forward to reading them. You have a way with character creation that is incredible. Up until Lost in Texas, I was a little annoyed that you seemed to leave your stories slightly unfinished. Not the case here. This story is absolutely stunning. There were some minor grammatical annoyances, including some missing words, but they were easy to over look considering the content of the story itself.

It's funny, but when I read a story like this I tend to gloss over the sex scenes to get to the meat of the story, but even then I still managed to take in the ones that seemed important. I actually almost came to tears reading the scene where Heather is pulled on stage to "help" sing Hotel California, in part because I could hear it in my head.

girlsmileygirlsmileyover 13 years ago
Hi!

This could me made into a movie you know... Really well written love story.

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent series

I really think you should consider writing a book or something published, if you havent already.

PAhornyPAhornyover 13 years ago
WOW!

I don't really know what else to say, except wow! You really introduce the characters nicely. You give them personalities. That's very original on this site. I agree that a book wouldn't be a bad idea. I love the ending. That final line takes it all. The spelling and grammer was very good too. Many writers, incluing myself unfortunately, get caught up in what we're writing and often misspell something. I honestly don't think I would have the patience to write all this. I've tried writing books myself(though not of the X-rated variety, lol), and it's hard to keep my mind on track. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Excellant writing - so good that I started skipping the sex to get on with the story line. If you are not writing as a profession you should really think about giving it a try. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMFG

Oh my god! I'm sad it's finished, I absolutely love the characters, especially Heather. It's so sweet as well. Not just best love story on this site, but one of the best I have ever read anywhere. You should write a proper book, if someone hasn't picked up on your obvious talent already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
=)

All i can say is WOW....!!!! This story is incredible, you really should consider writing books. This could be made into a movie, i really enjoyed the story, the characters, the events, everything was just amazing. thank you for sharing this story with us, greatly appreciated have had fun taking the journey through the story..

Thank you

xo

suplupsuplupover 12 years ago
. . .

-_-

Fucking Amazing!

>_>

<_<

You didn't hear it from me.

^u^

Curved12Curved12over 12 years ago
Wonderful

That was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read on this site. It was realistic and had so many great characters each trying to find their way. I dont know if you intended the story to have a moral, but I thought the moral of this one was that sometimes you have to get lost to figure out where you're going and find yourself. Along the way, if you're lucky, you may also find love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You really moved me

Thank you. What a swing from heart warming and wrenching to erotic and everything in between.

I doubt anything could ever equal this.

Best wishes,

Guy in New York :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

I absolutely loved this story! It really has touched me! It was a wonderful story with sex as a bonus and not as the be all and end all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best!!!

This is the best story I have or ever will read!! It made me laugh, happy, sad, and even cry at times... All I can say about this story is that it is GREAT!!! Thank you for writing it!!

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
The Greatest!

It's the best series I've read. The characters were so alive and the twists and turns had me on the edge of my seat. Great stuff, keep it up and thanks for sharing.

naughtysub07naughtysub07over 12 years ago
OMG

All I can say is I absolutely loved this series. It's gotta be my favorite yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soooooo amazing

its amazing in every way! omg it warmed my heart, made me laugh, I was so fucking happy when Heather punched her low life father, AND the sex scenes were hot as always! your a fantasic writer! thanks for this series!

WriterMonkeyWriterMonkeyabout 12 years ago

I suppose I should actually be angry at you, I blasted through all five chapters in one afternoon, an afternoon I was supposed to use doing uni work *rolls eyes*.

This was a fantastic series, the characters were all well drawn, the plot always gripping, and despite the unlikeliness of some of the trysts I never once sat back and thought "well they just wouldn't do that". Honestly, nothing makes me want to hit that back button faster than a story where the characters do something completely out of character just so the writer can shoehorn in a sex scene, and you avoided that brilliantly.

And, most impressively (for Literotica) there were very few (if any) typos or grammatical snafus.

This is a seriously impressive piece of work, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing to say but WOW

Okay... i know you've heard this more than once, but...... that was the best story i have ever read!!!!! While i was reading the story, i felt as if i knew the characters!! Its one example of how well writen it was! This story had just the right amount of sex, love, drama, and romance. It truly warmed my heart.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Outstanding!!

I absolutely ADORED this story!! I am SO SAD that it's over!!! ~ L

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Oh, I forgot ...

I seem to have developed a little crush on Heather. She is SO different from me (like she's different from Laurie, although I'm not a blonde bombshell either) ... I just have this thing for dark haired women. :) ~ L

jessemjessemalmost 12 years ago
Amazing :)

I have read *A LOT* of stories on this site, but this story and you as an author, are with out a doubt my favourite! This story has had me engrossed all day - just fantastic! :)

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingalmost 12 years ago
This is GREAT!!

I love this entire series! The characters are beautiful and the story is beautiful! I just love it! It had me laughing and crying! It's great!!!!:)

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
a tour de force

wow wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was pleasantly surprised reading this story and at the beginning thought it was good but oh no it was SO AMAZING didn't want it to end it completely captured lured me in! Very addictive well done. Your talent for writing is out of this world

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Absolutely FANTASTIC!

That was truley a wonderful story from start to finish. However, I'm only missing one tinsy, tiny little thing. I know it's been 8 yrs since you wrote this, but what on God's green earth did Heather do to Jamie??? It's not fair!! Mike & Jenny know what's going on, we should too! Not knowing has been bugging me since I first read it! =-P

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, it was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks Again EA

As per usual this was a great story. You must have changed editors prior to the last chapter 'cause it was kind of hard to read at times. (I know that's "nit-picky" but when it interrupts your story line it bothers me.) I get so "into" your stories that life around me just has to hold itself together without me. Since I am retired and live alone (and keep my dog fed and petted) I have no other pressing requirements.

One thing you do MUCH better than other writers her on Lit is that you write an ending, a good one, to each of your stories. I know that takes heart and guts and I am so happy that you do so. Way too often stories here just get left hanging out in space. It is like your partner getting out of bed and leaving just prior to orgasm!

Thanks again, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Absolutely amazing. Hooked from the word go. Loved it

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

Omg, this was such an amazing story from beginning to end... A few minor misspellings and name flops, but the story was phenomenal otherwise! Keep on writing!

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it. Couldn't finish it fast enough,now I wish it went on longer go figure.Like others I wonder what Heather did to Jaime too.LOL Peace Out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely stories

This is the fourth time I have read your lost in Texas series and each time I read it , I am glued to reading each word, it's well written, amazing outcome. I only wish it could continue in to Laurie and heathers family life style.. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story .jh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Ive always skipped this one , but decided today that I wouldnt .. and omg .. im gladbit didntbit was incredible ... beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very dusty in my room . . .

I'm glad to have finally discovered your work. I'm not sure how many people get misty-eyed reading stories on this site, but I found myself on more than one occasion with blurry vision while trying to read (and I'm a very straight dude). It's a fantastic story! Your ability to artfully combine a genuinely compelling tale with decidedly electric sex scenes is amazing. I hope that you'll return to this site in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omfg

Omg omg u made a bitch cry and I don't do that love love love you so dead ass your work is tremendously touching it will face hurtingly always have you smiling and you will most definitely be getting hot n bothered by the lust and passion of the sex mannnn you are incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
<3

I loved it .... I've read all the parts

And its awsm ...

I wish of love and understanding

that heather and laura shares.

Thanks fr a wonderful story!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The perfect finish

Well, you got there, EA, and barely missed a stroke in the whole story. You gave it the lot: drama, humour, pathos and love without end, and yet none of it mawkish. Chapter 5 (and in particular the Epilogue) was the perfect finish.

I rest my case.

MISSPITAPHGMISSPITAPHGover 9 years ago
Awesome

The whole series from start to finish just amazing

you brought all the characters alive and made me care for each and every one

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Just a thank you

It is always difficult when a lovely story comes to an end, so I'll just say 'thank you'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written and Thank You.

Enjoyed it to the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was the most beautiful story i have read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and me. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hands down

felt like part of this big family. best story i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent work!

Excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love This Story

It's not the sex, but the raw emotions you wrote into this story. It's one of the few that actually brings me to tears when i read it . . . . and I read it regularly. Some people find it strange to re-read stories, but reading this is like a visit with old friends. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant Story

Don't know how I missed this. Wonderful.

AButchCassidyAButchCassidyalmost 3 years ago

I found myself more enamored by the story that you’ve written than the sex. And don’t get me wrong, the sex was amazing! The characters, and their emotions are what being me back to this story time after time. Masterpiece.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Masterpiece ....... Fabulous ....... Brilliant ........ Extraordinary ......... Enchanting ....... Wonderful ....... Find more such words i will writr them down

Im so taken and this was so fantastic ...... Tears been flowing down as laughings erupted as fear gripped me and much more ....... You're so talented so a soft sweet soul to write such tales

Thank you for this to share

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

What a wonderful thought out, detailed and roller coaster of emotions story. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end, I loved the cliffhanger relationships, and especially the variety of characters. By the time this story was going I had a clear vision of each and every character, such a wonderful job of putting the details, even the emotions to work.

Thank you so much for sharing,

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I have no words to describe how much I love this series, especially the voice you gave Jane. She needed her own story lol

dbrok1dbrok1about 1 year ago

Absolutely superb. Great characters and great story.

Thank you so much!

Delta411Delta4116 months ago

Wow i was captivated !! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are missed on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous