Lost in Texas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one last long, loving look towards Liz, Alice started eating Michelle's pussy. It had been a long time since her head was buried between those powerful thighs, and she had missed it. She licked the area around the slit clean before burying her tongue in the cleft. This was more than Alice had hoped for. She had originally thought that Michelle might just watch and finally realize that Alice truly enjoyed being treated like this during sex. But Liz was actually sharing her with the big cowgirl, something that Alice hadn't expected. She made a promise to herself to make it up to Liz with a lot of yummy orgasms. But first, she had to get Michelle off. She tried everything that she knew, exploring Michelle's pussy from top to bottom, inside and out. She sucked on the clit and rimmed the asshole, then just did some heavy-duty lapping. She had the big woman bordering on climax with a minute to spare. Then Liz grabbed the back of Alice's head and pressed it hard against Michelle's crotch, and Michelle started humping against the young girl's mouth. Michelle let loose with a mind-numbing orgasm, trembling as she coated Alice's face with sticky sweetness. Luckily, Liz let Alice's head loose before she drowned.

Then Liz sat down on the sofa next to Michelle. She pulled on the leash, forcing Alice to take up a kneeling position in front of her. "Now me," she instructed wickedly. "And make it good. You have ten minutes."

Alice went to work, loving every delicious lick. She felt especially naughty, sticking a tongue covered with Michelle's juices into Liz's pussy. This time, Michelle reached over and held Alice's head in place. Alice knew every sweet spot in and around Liz's crotch, and she hit them all. She was tonguing her girlfriend's clit when she finally came, and Alice slurped up as much as she could.

It never ceased to amaze Liz just how good her girlfriend's lips felt when they kissed her down there. She told Alice to sit back and Alice obeyed. The girl's face was glistening from the nose down with the cum of two different women. 'Poor Alice,' Liz thought. 'And you're not even done yet.' She smiled. "Now, I think our guest might like seconds." Alice's eyes lit up, and she crawled back between the cowgirl's legs. As she started to eat, Liz knelt behind her. "And while you're pleasing her, I'm going to finish your punishment." As Alice devoured Michelle's pussy, Liz started spanking the girl again. Each swat was followed by some serious finger play. But again, she stopped short of getting Alice off. Liz had learned that the spanking wasn't really punishment for her girlfriend, but denial of release was exquisite torture. Alice noticeably whimpered, her mouth still buried in Michelle's cunt. Liz reached under the girl's body and started pulling and twisting the girl's nipples. Alice started groaning like a banshee. Liz knew that this would turn the girl on, but by itself wasn't enough to push her lover over the edge. She knew that when she finally allowed Alice to climax, she was going to cum like an avalanche. While the breast-play was going on, Michelle reached orgasm again. Liz got a good view of the event this time. When Michelle climaxed, every muscle in her body stood out, and that was A LOT of muscles. Liz had met some tough chicks before, but none of them measured up to this woman. She was suddenly glad that things hadn't broken down into a real fight. Liz might have landed a number of shots, but Michelle probably only needed to land one.

As Michelle's body started to relax, Liz sat on the sofa next to her and ordered Alice to go down on her a second time. Alice was so desperate for orgasm that her face had gone wild. She dove into Liz's crotch with the firm intention of earning her way to Happyville sometime soon. Michelle got behind Alice and cupped her crotch with one hand. She had taken a cue from Liz, and she knew had to tease a woman. Alice tried bucking her hips against Michelle's hand and fingers, but Michelle always gave just enough.

Alice had never been teased this long before. One thing kept running through her mind. 'If I don't get off soon, I'm killing somebody.'

Finally, Liz gave Michelle a go-ahead nod, and Michelle plunged three fingers of one hand into Alice's pussy and the thumb from her other hand into Alice's ass. Alice had been in the process of sucking on Liz's inner pussy lips when this happened, and she squealed directly into Liz's crotch. It took less than a minute before Alice was begging for permission to come. Her pleas become more frantic as the inevitable closed in, and were made more difficult by the fact that she dare not shirk her oral duties. Liz smiled.

"Of course you can cum." Then she grabbed Alice's face and shoved it back into her crotch. Alice tried vainly to keep her tongue moving as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her young life. After a moment, she stopped even trying and just rested her face on Liz's mound as her pussy tried clamping down on Michelle's fingers. She was grunting and groaning as the aftershocks rippled through her. When they young woman's body was finally able to relax, Liz thought her girlfriend looked more content than ever before.

"You stopped," she pointed out as Alice raised her exhausted face. "But we'll let it slide this time." Alice started to diligently lick at Liz again, but Liz stopped her. The poor girl was too tired and drained to make her continue. "Michelle, there's a strap-on in that bag over there. Would you mind getting it out and putting it on? I think that my little Bitch would like to go for a ride."

Michelle had that big Texas grin on her face as she rummaged through the bag. Alice's brain was in a fog. That orgasm seemed to have overridden most cognitive functions, but it sounded like Liz was asked Michelle to fuck Alice. Michelle put on the device and lay on the floor. Liz led her by the leash until she was straddling Michelle's body while in her 'Show' stance. Liz aimed the tip of the dong at Alice's pussy, then ordered her to sit. As Alice sat back on her heels, the toy slipped inside her still sensitive pussy.

"Now stay," Liz ordered as she fumbled with the bag behind Alice's back. First, Liz secured Alice's hands behind her back with a pair of cuffs. Then Alice felt something cold and slimy pressed against her backdoor. Liz had grabbed the eight-inch dildo, complete with handle, and was slowly inserting it into Alice's asshole. Alice's eyes shot open and all the breath in her body vacated the premises.

'Oh God!' thought Alice.

Liz leaned in close and whispered, but made sure it was loud enough that Michelle could hear as well. "You wanted sharing Bitch? Prepare to get shared." She kept pressing the dildo inward until Alice's sphincter relaxed enough to accept the head. Then a few more inches found their way inside. And as the rest of the dildo violated Alice's backside, Michelle started pumping the strap-on into Alice's pussy. Alice was helpless to do anything, even if she wanted to. She had never been double-penetrated like this. She had once had a butt-plug in while Liz had used the strap-on in the more conventional opening, but it was nothing like this. She was getting stretched like never before, and the pressure at both openings was intense. She became intimately familiar with every ridge on either toy. Sometimes the two women would alternate thrusts, leaving one opening emptied while the other was filled. Then they would thrust together, stretching both her vaginal and anal openings at the same time. And the only thing Alice could do was accept everything they had to give her. She collapsed against Michelle's huge tits and powerful chest as the two dominating women had their way with Alice's body.

She wasn't sure how long she was trapped between them or exactly how many times they made her cum. She didn't care. She was happy. Hell, she had passed happy a long time ago. She was in heaven. The two most important people in her life development had finally been able to cooperate on something, and that 'something' was to make sure Alice was completely and utterly sexually satisfied. She was vaguely aware of her surroundings when she was finally lifted off of Michelle's body, and Liz removed the cuffs and placed her on the couch. Her collar had been removed, and then each of her two lovers ate her to one orgasm apiece. Liz never performed oral sex on Alice while the collar was on, so she had ended the game so that she could give her girlfriend a little extra thrill, even though Alice could barely remember her name at that point. Then the two women carried Alice into the bedroom. Liz got a washcloth and cleaned the cum off of Alice's face and thighs. By the time she was done, Alice was fast asleep.

"She fucks like the devil, but sleeps like an angel," Liz said as she tucked her girlfriend in. "I think she may need to write a sequel to that one song she wrote about Heather and Laurie."

"She puts her heart into everythin' she does." Michelle met Liz's gaze. "She isn't really your prisoner, is she?"

Liz smiled. "It's more like I'm hers. I may get to call the shots in the bedroom, but everything revolves around her. Every time I think I've found her horizons, she takes another step and I'm trying to keep up. It's strange," she said with a laugh as she and Michelle went back out into the living room. "When I moved out here, I was hoping Heather might be able to find me someone to hook up with. I never imagined the person I'd be spending my time with was Heather's roommate, much less that she'd be more than I could have hoped for."

"Do you love her?" Michelle asked. Liz knew this was the big question.

"I know the best thing to say would be yes, but the truth is that I'm not sure. I've never been in love, so I don't know what it feels like. I do know that I'll never do anything intentionally to hurt her. I know that I enjoy every minute I get to spend with her and that I've never had as much in common with anyone else I've ever dated. I don't know if that's love, but I certainly hope so. Because I like it."

"Good enough," Michelle said as she got dressed. "I'm not goin' to pretend I'm ever gonna understand exactly what you two do and why you do it. So if I can't understand, I guess I'll just have to trust you. And her. Mostly her." That got Liz to smile. She realized that the two probably would be friends someday, but it would take a little more work.

Liz escorted Michelle to the door. "Talk tomorrow?"

"I think I can handle that," Michelle said. "I'd better get back to the hotel. Regardless, we need to be really nice to Alice's dad tomorrow." Michelle looked like she realized something. "And you're the one who's gonna have to do most of the explainin'. I'm just an old friend. You're her first real girlfriend."

Liz shot her a withering glare. "It's not too late. I can give her back."

"Nope. I've got my hands full with Freddie and Jane. You have fun tomorrow."

----------------- ---------------------------------------

An hour or so earlier at the hotel room . . .

----------------- ---------------------------------------

Freddie and Jane were sitting on one of the beds while Laurie and Heather sat on the other, with Jenny sitting in the complimentary guest chair. Laurie had just finished explaining the fiasco that had occurred in Fort Lauderdale over spring break. She felt Heather gripping her hand the entire time, and that comforted her. She knew Jane would be disappointed, but she didn't want to withhold information from her mentor. Jane did look concerned when she heard of Laurie's escalating deception, but seemed pleased that Laurie had proven determined to make things right.

Freddie kept her eyes on Heather. The girl that Freddie had known . . . the one whose car was lit on fire almost a year ago . . . never would have forgiven Laurie. But that wasn't the Heather that was sitting on the bed right now. This Heather was a lot less hostile . . . a little softer around the edges. Freddie noticed her holding Laurie's hand, letting the blonde know that Heather had forgiven her. It was Heather's edge that had made her so attractive to Freddie when she fucked her in the back of the pick-up truck so long ago. But that edge, tempered with a little silk, had made her an incredibly attractive woman.

Jenny just sat in the chair, wishing she could be a little more invisible. She felt completely out of place in that situation.

"So," said Jane at last, "that's why we aren't getting to see vacation pictures. I suppose the most important thing is that you two worked it out. I'm proud of you for that. And Laurie, I think you've already learned your lesson. But Heather . . ."

"What?" she said sharply. "I didn't . . ."

"You have to control that temper," Jane said with a smile. "Getting on a bus, traveling across several states so that you trash your dorm room and almost break your fists?"

"But at least she didn't beat up my dad!" said Laurie, trying to come to Heather's defense.

"Yes, not physically assaulting a United States Senator was a wise choice. No Heather, I'm not actually scolding you. You've grown up so much and I'm just impressed. But the next time you decide to get mad at someone, please try doing something less dangerous and self-destructive."

Heather narrowed her eyes. "You vent steam in your way, let me do it in mine." She would have said more, but Laurie had placed her chin on Heather's shoulder and was staring at the side of the dark-haired girl's face. Heather turned her head to inquire as to what Laurie was up to and was met with a well-placed kiss.

"You set me up you little minx," Heather said with a laugh, then kissed Laurie back.

"They are SO adorable," said Jenny, then blushed. She hadn't meant to say it so loud.

Freddie looked over at her. "Tell me about it. So," she said a tad too demurely, "what's your story?" Heather recognized the look on Freddie's face. She had seen that look . . . that predatory look. When Jane's health had returned, so had all those women's sexual appetites, and Freddie tended to be hungrier than most.

"Me?" squeaked Jenny. "I . . . I'm nobody."

"Oh no," said Laurie. "Never say something like that in front of Jane."

Jane smiled slightly. She had spent a lot of time convincing Laurie that she wasn't a useless bimbo, over Laurie's own objections. She thought everyone had value.

Heather also objected to the comment. "Bullshit," was her less than eloquent contribution. "You were the one who helped me track down Jamie after what she did to Alice, and I had never been anything but mean to you up until then. You've put up with all our stupid little dramas, and you're just as much a member of this band as the rest of us."

"No, I'm not. I'm just . . ."

"Yes, you are. You believed in the group even when the group didn't seem to believe in itself. That matters. You're one of us now." Then Heather got an evil gleam in her eye. "Hell, you want to be more like us every day." Jenny's eyes shot open, but she was helpless to stop Heather's progression. "You're already wanting to try sex with women."

Like a flash, Freddie was in Jenny's lap. "Oh really?" she cooed. The mega-babe was in full seek-and-devour mode now.

"Heather!" shouted Jenny. "I . . . I . . ."

"What? You said you wanted to give it a shot. Laurie?"

The blonde girl nodded while smiling wickedly. "Sorry hon, but I heard you say it too." Then she started sucking on Heather's ear.

Jane shot withering glances at her three friends. "Don't torture the poor girl." Then she turned to Jenny herself. "Are they simply blowing smoke, or is this truly an avenue you wish to explore."

All the girls had learned that no amount of prodding and wheedling could get to the heart of the matter as Jane's penetrating stare and her sophisticated voice.

"This isn't an idle decision. One thing I actually find somewhat deplorable is girls who feign interest one evening only to claim 'the devil made them do it' the next."

"I've thought about this like a lot," Jenny returned. She felt like she was getting backed into a corner. "It's something I kinda feel I sorta need to do. I've talked with my boyfriend about it and he's fine with it."

"Of COURSE he is," said Freddie. "Show me a guy who isn't interested in seeing his girlfriend getting in on with another woman and I'll show you someone who is either blind or dead."

"I told him it was something that had been on my mind a lot, particularly since . . ." Jenny blushed and looked at Heather and Laurie. The two girls were making out on the bed and paying no attention to what was going on. "They are ALWAYS like this," she grumbled.

Jane's heart warmed when she saw Heather and Laurie together. They had already survived some trials and tribulations, which gave the older woman hope for the pair's future together. And they DID look good together. "Are you sure he's okay with this."

"Actually, he sounded like totally anxious to see it. I guess that means he kinda needs to be there."

"Nope," said Freddie. She wandered over and grabbed her video camera out of the suitcase. "This is all we need."

Jenny started at her for a moment. Then her eyes opened even wider. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to have sex with you . . . not that I WOULDN'T want to have sex with you . . . it's just I don't expect you to . . . Is there a good way of stopping these brain farts?"

"Nope," said Laurie, her eyes still drawn towards Heather's. "At least not that I could figure out." She kissed her girlfriend. "Listen Jenny," she said, finally able to break away from Heather for a moment. "If you DO decide to go through with it, I can't think of a better couple of people to explore with than these two. They are so patient and selfless and wonderful, and Jane has a tongue like an anteater! I'm serious, that thing goes on for miles and . . . what?" Jane was blushing, and Heather and Freddie were laughing their asses off. Laurie thought over what she had just said. "See?" she directed towards Jenny. "I told you there was no way of stopping those."

Jenny was squirming in her seat. She had to admit that she hadn't been able to take her eyes of Jane for most of the day. "But they aren't . . . you know . . . with other people anymore."

"Says who?" asked Freddie. Then she thought about it. "I think that was mostly Michelle's idea, and it was mostly because we were . . ." She paused and looked over at Jane. The matriarch of the clan had finally gotten to start growing her hair out again. The surgery scars were no longer visible, but she and Michelle had always known they were there, and they had been so afraid of losing Jane that the rest of the world seemed less important.

Jane got up and strode over to Freddie with a grace only a few women possessed, and kissed her young lover on the lips. With Jane, even kissing was an art form. When she pulled away, Freddie's eyes were still closed and her lips were still reaching for Jane's.

Jenny was wishing she had never brought the subject up. There was no way these women would be interested in her. Jane was too beautiful and Freddie was just hot. Heather was dangerously gorgeous and Laurie was voluptuous. She actually began eyeing the door, wondering if she could quietly slip out . . .

Jenny's fidgeting had become noticeable, breaking Freddie out of her trance and causing the girl to almost pounce into Jenny's lap. She was straddling Jenny's knees and lightly gripping both shoulders. "Running is NOT an option," she purred. She caressed Jenny's cheek and traced the line of her jaw.

"Freddy! Down girl!" Jane ordered. "Oh who am I kidding? I have no control over her," she muttered to herself.

"Because I'm too damn cute," Freddie said, wrinkling up her nose and pursing her lips. Her curly blonde hair was hang free and reached all the way to her supermodel behind. She turned back to Jenny and captured the nervous girl's eyes.

123456...9