Lost in Texas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather reached down and grabbed one of Laurie's hands, drawing the girl up until they were face to face again.

"But I wanted to . . ." Laurie started. She had wanted to even the score in regards to orgasms, but Heather was interfering again.

"It's okay," Heather said softly. "This," she added with a very long, lingering kiss, "is all I want right now." Laurie blushed and nuzzled her head against the side of Heather's. "I love you," came the whisper from Heather's lips, penetrating Laurie's ear and rippling through the blonde girl's body with more power than anything else ever could.

"Love ya too," Laurie said contentedly.

The three women on the other bed were watching the two girls. There was some heavy petting and nibbling, but Jenny was content to leave it at that. That had been the type of experience she had wanted, and now she needed time to figure out what she wanted next. She reached over and grabbed the video camera, blew a kiss towards the lens and said, "Hope you enjoyed the show." Then she smiled and turned the camera off.

"Why don't you take that with you, as long you promise to bring it to the contest. See what your man thinks of your 'debut?' Instructions for hooking it up to a VCR are in the bag," said Freddie warmly.

Jenny hugged both the women in the bed. She, Laurie and Heather all did quick clean-ups, then Heather drove Jenny home. Mike was waiting outside her apartment with a massive grin on his face and an equally massive tent in his pants. Laurie gave Jenny a kiss on the cheek, while Heather wished her luck. Jenny grinned, got out of the car and went to giver her boyfriend a hug.

Laurie turned to Heather. "Want to bet that she isn't going to be getting any sleep anytime soon?"

"Not likely," the dark-haired girl replied. "And if you play your cards right, neither will you."

Laurie grabbed Heather's hand in her own and placed it on one of Laurie's breasts. "Does that count as 'playing my cards right,' or will I have to do something more drastic?"

"That'll do sweetie," said Heather. "That'll do."

-------------------- ----------------------------

The next day, at Liz's apartment . . .

-------------------- ----------------------------

Alice awoke far later the next day than she had planned. When Liz had finally come to bed the previous evening, Alice had woken up and the two had talked for a while. It felt good to be held in the taller girl's arms, and she was encouraged by the conversation Liz and Michelle had had. When Alice finally stumbled out of bed with her brown hair mussed and her body clad in a terrycloth robe, she found Michelle had already arrived that day, and she and Liz were have a very friendly conversation.

"Mornin'," Alice mumbled happily, pleased to see the two women apparently getting along.

"Morning," returned Liz, standing to hug her girlfriend. Michelle also got a hug, but Alice had to wander over to do so. Apparently the muscular cowgirl didn't want to seem like she was competing anymore.

"Damn, you look you're still half-asleep," Michelle exclaimed.

Alice raised one finger, tempted to point out that she had been fucked like nobody's business the night before, but decided she didn't really want to argue. "You're here awfully early," she mumbled as she headed to the kitchen. She suddenly understood Heather's obsession with coffee as she downed a cup that Liz had started brewing and it instantly made her feel a little more awake.

"Yeah," said Michelle. "I figured there were a few things I was a little concerned about that I wanted cleared up, but nothin' too scary. And then we started talkin' football for next season and that's when you woke up."

"Then maybe I should go back to bed," Alice said, flopping unceremoniously onto the couch. Alice wasn't a big football fan.

"I can't believe you're a Texas native but don't like football," Michelle said.

"Hey, at least I've got her interested in hockey," Liz said. "That's a start." Then she turned to Alice. "And you can't go back to sleep. You need to get cleaned up so we can get you back over to the dorm to grab your stuff."

"Oh poop!" said Alice. It was moving-out day at the dorms, and she still had to throw her small amount of stuff in boxes. She was going to be staying with Liz until they headed down to the ranch, while Heather was going to be staying with Laurie.

"And don't forget that your dad's gonna be here come two o'clock," reminded Michelle.

Alice rushed towards the bedroom, grabbed a clean set of clothes and then rushed into the bathroom. She cleaned up as quickly as she could, got dressed and rushed out into the living room, where Liz and Michelle were discussing which video game system Liz should buy.

"So," started a much more awake Alice, "are you two going to behave yourselves today? Especially you," she said to Liz, who looked somewhat wounded. "C'mon, you're meeting my dad. Promise me . . ."

"I promise," said Liz chortling. "Don't worry hon," she said a little more seriously. "Your father has been really cool about everything so far, right? Then things will be okay. We'll just have to cut back on the spanking while he's visiting and . . ."

"No spanking in front of my father!" Alice shouted with her eyes wide before she realized that Liz had been pulling her chain. "Ooh . . . you . . ." Alice stormed off to get her keys while Michelle and Liz had a good-natured laugh at her expense.

------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

The next day, in the Battle of the Band's "On Deck" area . . .

------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------

The five members of Lost in Texas were more than a little nervous. Their spot in the contest was just a few minutes away. None of them were sure whether to laugh, smile or break out in hives. Their entire extended, fairly odd group of family and friends were waiting out on the grass of the outdoor show along with a thousand or so other people waiting for them. Each girl was lost in her own thoughts.

Mary was thinking about Todd, one of the guys she had taken home the other night. 'That boy could go all night like a lumberjack,' she was thinking, 'and I could wash my laundry on his abs. I wonder if he's free tonight?'

Jenny was thinking about Mike and the incredible sex they had yesterday. When he had got home two nights ago, they had gone straight to sleep. But when he saw the video of Jenny's adventure the next day, they had engaged in the type of fucking that led to broken furniture. She was feeling more energized than she could ever remember. She was almost giddy. She was about to go out on stage with HER band after having great sex with HER boyfriend the day after having HER first wild, lesbian encounter. She was having the adventures she had dreamed about as a kid, and she was hoping it would never end.

Alice was pleased as punch. Yesterday had gone better than she could have hoped. Her father was either hiding his apprehension at his daughter's sexual orientation, or he was actually getting over it. She liked to think it was the latter. Either way, he actually seemed to like Liz, or at least as much as any father could like someone dating his daughter. And her father, being a native Texan, had been having a great time talking with Michelle. Her father was having fun with Alice's first lover (a fact which she was sure he was unaware of) and seemed to tentatively approve of her girlfriend. Things were good.

Laurie's father had arrived the previous day, and she, he and Heather had all sat down for afternoon coffee. He had inquired about Heather's hands, Heather had inquired about his bid to be the leader of his party in the Senate and Laurie had asked about how Amelia was doing. She was distressed when she found out that her father was planning on letting her go, but had to acknowledge that he no longer had use for her services as Laurie's sister Emily was too old for a nanny. But he promised to make sure that Amelia had gainful employment in a respectable household before releasing her, and the aging woman planned on keeping in touch with Laurie in the years to come. But mostly, Laurie was thinking about Heather.

Heather's mind was almost frighteningly clear. She had expected to be terrified. She had expected to be fidgeting. But she wasn't. She was sitting on one of the equipment boxes, her knees hanging off the edge and humming to herself. She was wearing that same blue dress, albeit altered, that she had worn over five years earlier. It was a little shorter on her than Mr. Price had probably originally envisioned, but she had grown up a bit. It was funny to Heather. She hadn't worn ANY dress since that night, but she was fine. She had a pair of jeans and a shirt to change into right after the show. She thought briefly of Mr. Price, her mentor and friend, sitting out on the grass, waiting for the debut that had been delayed for half a decade. Her mind drifted to thoughts of Michelle, Freddie and Jane. Michelle was a friend. Freddie had helped her remember what having fun was like, and Jane had helped deliver Laurie into Heather's arms. And then Heather thought of Laurie, and she smiled. She hopped off her box and strode over to the blonde bombshell.

Laurie saw her girlfriend moving towards her with a purpose. It was strange seeing the girl in a dress, but not entirely unpleasant. She knew that she had no chance of ever getting Heather into a dress again, so she savored the moment, and she savored the kiss that Heather bestowed on her.

"Gather around folks," Heather said. "It's time for what passes for my version of an inspirational speech." She waited until the five band members were clustered together in a tight circle. "Good. This may sound kind of strange, but who here knows what happens in a few days? Besides us celebrating our victory, that is?" That got a round of cheers, but everyone kept their eyes on their intrepid leader. "In three days, it will be the first anniversary of the day that me, Laurie and Alice unwillingly packed my jeep up with our stuff and headed out to be camp counselors. It was that day that a certain GORGEOUS young woman put the motor oil in the wrong place, causing my jeep to blow a rod and eventually catch on fire on a long dirt road in The Middle of Nowhere, Texas." Laurie blushed. Heather continued. "That was the first day of the road that led to where we're standing right now. For myself," she said as she looked at each member of the group in turn, "it's a place I never would have imagined I'd be, with better friends than I ever thought I'd have." That earned a round of melodramatic "awh's," but their expressions told her that they felt the same way. "And I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys. I'd lost my voice. Laurie gave me a reason to sing, Alice gave me the words, and Mary and Jenny spiked the punch and turned this whole thing into a party. In a few minutes, we get our shot to open for the Eagles, and the opportunity to sing in front of over fifty thousand people. I guess it would be the sensible thing to say that just this opportunity would be enough. But it isn't enough. I want it all. I want the victory wreath, the brass ring . . . the whole damn thing. Give me an 'Amen' if you want it too."

"AMEN!"

"Good to hear," she said with a grin. "I don't want to spend my first anniversary with Laurie talking about 'our noble effort.' They don't tell stories about the knight in shining armor who ALMOST slew the dragon."

Just then, some contest-related personnel rush over and told them to get set up. Before the girl's went to grab their gear, Heather had one more thing to say. "A year ago, the journey started. Tonight, let's end the journey and begin the legend." Then the girls headed for the stage.

--------------- -------------------------

Three days later . . .

--------------- -------------------------

"How did I come to be here?" Heather murmured. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" She was sitting very still, afraid that even the slightest movement might shatter the fragile air. But she didn't have control over everything. She felt tight, slender calves creep over her shoulders before resting against Heather's sides with the accompanying knees resting on her shoulders.

"You were just spectacular, that's all," said a beautiful voice from behind her. "You were perfect."

Heather felt Laurie's lips kiss the top of her head. She was sitting in a huge, Jacuzzi-style tub in a posh suite at one of the nicest hotels in the area. Laurie had sprung for it. It was the blonde girl's anniversary present to Heather. It was also their own personal victory party. In just a few months, the members of Lost in Texas would be performing a short set opening for the Eagles.

Heather smiled. The last few days had been a veritable whirlwind of activity. She could barely wrap her head around it all. She had given her speech to the band. They had gone out on stage, and they only had two songs to convince the judges and the crowd that the group of five girls was the best of the contenders. One judge had later told Alice, who had circulated it to the rest of the group besides Heather, that two songs was one song more than necessary for them to make up their minds. Heather remembered people shouting and hugging when the group's name had been announced. An executive from Mega-Global Records, who had been at the contest on a whim and who represented the Eagles, had talked to the girls about a developmental deal. Mary, the most business savvy of the group, had started working out the details of the deal. Heather's brain had been in a fog since the first note of "The Itch." She hadn't been brought back to reality until Laurie had started kissing her. They had been doing quite a bit of that in the last few days. She vaguely remembered giving Laurie a dozen roses. Laurie had given Heather an amulet made of silver in the shape of the state of Texas.

The next day, the whole group was heading down to the ranch to start rehearsals. When they weren't lost, the girls could make the drive in reasonable time, so they had decided that they would work Monday through Thursday for Jane, and they would come back to town for the weekends to perform at the clubs. They needed to work on their stage show and keep their names in people's thoughts. But that all started tomorrow. Tonight, Heather was going to enjoy the presence of the woman who had captured her heart a year ago.

She glanced behind her. Laurie was sitting there on the edge of the tub wearing nothing but a large, white men's shirt. Her blonde hair was falling in a deliciously unkempt fashion down her shoulders, and she had two glasses of sparkling (non-alcoholic) apple cider. She handed one to Heather.

"Cheers," said Laurie. "To one year together, with the rest of our lives to go!"

Heather was amazed at how those beautiful eyes sparkled when she said "the rest of our lives". She knew the girl meant every word. Heather sometimes wondered why she had been so willing to let Laurie into her life. It was more than the fact that the girl was attractive and that Heather had felt bad about the way she had treated her once upon a time. But she couldn't quite figure it out, and she really didn't much care.

Laurie placed her glass on the tile beside the tub and started massaging Heather's temples and neck. Not because she was overly stressed, but rather for the simple joy of physical contact. She scooted her legs to the sides a bit and let her hands drift down to work the muscles on Heather's well-toned shoulders.

"The things you can do with those hands," Heather said.

"The things that I'm GOING to do with these hands," Laurie returned coyly.

Heather reached around and pulled Laurie into the tub. For a moment, the blonde girl actually disappeared beneath the bubbling surface. When she appeared again, her hair was slicked back and that white shirt had gone translucent and was clinging to her body like a second skin.

"Now look what you did," Laurie said with a horribly insincere pout.

Heather pulled the blonde over until Laurie was in her lap. "Whatever can I do to get you to forgive me?" She pulled the collar of the shirt down and kissed Laurie on the shoulder blade. "Forgive me?"

Laurie was trying to pout, albeit unconvincingly. "No," she said in her best child-like voice.

Heather kissed her the bottom of the jaw, tickling the skin with her tongue in the process. "How about now?"

"Not yet," Laurie groaned.

Heather moved her lips up and kissed the corner of Laurie's mouth. "Forgiven?" Heather asked. When Laurie opened her mouth to protest, the dark-hair girl kissed her full on the lips. Her tongue danced into Laurie's mouth, raking her tongue stud across the blonde's tender lips. "Forgiven?" she asked again, this time with heated breath.

"Forgiven," Laurie replied as she wrapped her arms around Heather's head and kissed the girl back. The two were perfectly happy with the way things were for a while, kissing and nuzzling and occasionally licking. But as was almost always the case with those two girls, hands started drifting and the petting got heavier. Laurie buried two fingers in Heather's femininity and Heather grabbed Laurie's soft ass and pulled the girl toward her. "You teased me really badly last time," Laurie said. "You're not getting away with that this time." Her fingers were working magic on Heather, and the dark-haired girl's face was growing flush with excitement.

"I think I can handle your version of 'getting even.' But is that the best you've got?" Heather said, egging her girlfriend on.

"I'll show you my best," Laurie growled, curling her fingers upward to seek out Heather's g-spot. She was using her thumb to massage one side of Heather's mound while the fingers penetrated her girlfriend's body. When she felt that she had found what she was looking for, she went after that spot with a vengeance. Heather was groaning louder and shoving her crotch against Laurie's hand. The two girls were kissing so much that they were almost re-circulating each other's air. Heather released her grip on Laurie's ass so she could wrap her legs around the girl's hips. Her hands found new homes on the sides of Laurie's face, stabilizing it for another round of lip-locks. "Tell me," Laurie said almost plaintively. "I need to hear . . ."

"I love you," Heather said. Laurie's face lit up. 'Sometimes,' Heather thought, 'it just takes the simplest things . . .' Loving Laurie had become easy for Heather.

"I love you too," Laurie said, working her thumb against Heather's clit. She had the g-spot and the clit under her control. It was time to watch the fireworks. Heather's body had already started to shiver, despite the warmth of the water. "C'mon baby," Laurie continued. "Show me you love me." And with that, Heather let go. Her pussy gripped at Laurie's finger while her legs gripped the girl's hips. When Heather's orgasm subsided, Laurie leaned in and put her lips against the girl's ear. "And that's just the tip of the iceberg."

"Well it's my turn now," replied Heather. She released Laurie from between her legs and maneuvered around behind the blonde's back. "Now hands on the tile and butt in the air."

Laurie stood up in the tub and rested her head on her arms that were folded in front of her on the tile. Her shirt was hanging partially into the water below her. Heather was kneeling in the tub and placed her face between those cute little butt cheeks. "I love room service," she kidded as she planted a kiss on those full pussy lips. "I love eating in," she finished before unleashing an oral torrent on the beautiful example of womanhood before her. She used her hands to keep Laurie's ass cheeks spread, giving her tongue free reign. She pulled one hand back and slapped that ass before gripping it tightly again. That got a pleasant little yelp, so Heather repeated it on the other ass cheek. But mostly, she just concentrated on eating Laurie like the girl had never been eaten before. There was no patch of skin too remote or crevice too deep that Heather couldn't reach with her tongue. She teased those full vaginal lips and the surrounding mound. She ravished the clit and rimmed the asshole. She eventually released her grip on Laurie's ass so she could stick three fingers, one on top of the other, into Laurie's box. She pounded those fingers into her girlfriend's love canal. But she replaced her fingers with her tongue after a few minutes. She missed the taste. She particularly loved having her face buried there when Laurie came, which the girl began to do. Her hips trembled slightly and twitched as her juices flowed from their hiding places, onto Heather's face and down Laurie's own thighs.

1...456789