All Comments on 'Lost Sister Ch. 4'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

i loved the series u shud do more of brother n sister like tht

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful !

the most beautiful story of love and lust i have ever read, thankyou, be happy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
editor please

this could have been good if you had used a good editor instead of posting a first draft get an editor and do a rewrite on all your stories and never poat a story without going through a good editor first

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful love story.

I've had that same relationship with my daughter for twenty years. She came to me when she was twelve and asked/told me that she wanted to be my wife a couple of months after her mother took off "because she didn't want the responsibility anymore". She was already menstruating and developing when she was nine so she had all the urges and knew what she was asking for when she took her nitie off and climbed into my bed. I took her gently and came in her that very night. I didn't fuck her. I made love to her. She had her first orgasm when we did it again, an hour later. My daughter was twenty three before her mother found out that we had two kids and were living together. I'm nineteen years older than she is but we're happy. Her mother leaving was the best thing that's ever happened in my life. ... so mine is a love story, too... a real life love story.

I gave this one five stars. It deserved every one of them.

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Great story...but

I thoroughly enjoyed the character development and story line. I would have given this a five star rating, but due to the extensive and sometimes confusing errors/typos I could only give it three stars. Clear and concise editing is key to putting the final touches on great stories, such as this one! This is only the second story of yours that I have read and I am already a huge fan - "Big Butt Daughter" was my favorite! I get all juicy just thinking about it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Congratulations!!

Im so happy that she came out of her coma and remembered you both and the love you shared. Congratulations on the babies as well!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

This is 'one' of the best incest short stories I've ever seen on this site. The only part that sucked was that the bro actually thought that the NASTY guy was gonna be nice after he punched his face but that made the story more dramatic because it sent her into a coma. Good job and I rated it with 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
two inch nipples!!!!!

Betty now has a great life in a carnival side show...........

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Another great story

Wonderful writing and great characters. I wish you would expand on them.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

Nice story but the parents characters were bad. I don’t think any parents would spent on orgies and sex instead of their daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous