Louise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Nathan didn't stop to think that maybe he was putting the cart before the horse, in his mind. Louise Yancy was his and his alone. It was only a matter of time. He glanced at the clock and dialed Louise's number.

"Hello sweetheart." he said. He could almost hear Louise blush when she replied to his greeting. It was a reminder that he would have to move slowly with her sexually as well. His heart sped up and his cock tingled at the thought of the very pleasant challenge before him.

However long it took, Louise Yancy was going to be well worth the wait.

*********

Louise glanced at the clock. He was late. She breathed a sigh of relief when the phone rang and she heard Nathan's deep voice in her ear.

"Hi."

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine... I cooked dinner and we played scrabble with Patrick. Did you know..." she stopped talking, embarrassed by the way that she was rambling. It was nerves and the belief that he could care less about what she did that evening.

"Sweetheart?"

"I'm here. I'm sorry I was rambling."

"You weren't rambling." Nathan quickly assured her. "Tell me what you made for dinner." he urged.

"You don't want to hear about that." Louise replied.

"I want to know everything about you." Nathan said, "So tell me what you made and if my uncle left anything for later."

They talked for another twenty minutes with the phone call ending with Nathan saying that he wanted to take her out for coffee.

"You don't have to do that." Louise said. "You work sounds like it keeps you busy."

"I am never too busy for you." Nathan replied. "As a matter fact, could I have your cell phone number? I will give you mine as well."

Louise hesitated and then gave Nathan the number to her prepaid cell phone.

"You don't have a local cell phone yet?" he asked.

"No but Patrick said that he would take me and Kevyn phone shopping in a few days."

Nathan hesitated. He didn't want anyone taking care of Louise except for him.

"I see." he said thoughtfully. "Why don't we go shopping for one when we go out for coffee?" he asked

"I guess we could." Louise said not understanding why Nathan was so interested in her.

"Good, now here's my number and don't hesitate to call me for anything and I don't care what it is or the hour." Nathan said.

"Ummm ok." Louise replied and wrote the number down. "I'll put in in my phone in a few minutes."

After they hung up, Louise turned the air conditioner, stripped, lay on her bed and fell asleep trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

The sound of a door slamming woke her up a few hours later. She didn't leave her room to see what was happening, she already knew. By late evening, Louise was tired of being cooped up in her room. She opened the door, stepped out and let out a sigh of relief. The house was much calmer and felt much the way it had when she and Kevyn had gotten there. She was about to go downstairs when her cell phone rang making her jump. She knew who it was even before she answered it.

Nathan.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers