All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Great job again.

As I have said many times, you should have been a rollercoaster designer. :)

Bringing Barb out there, oh my lord. The friction...

Thank you!

M1

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
great chapter

i can see problem arising if Patrick keeps telling her she can not talk to her sister freely Kevyn does not seem the type to let him or Nathan to censor what she can can not tell her sister.

I can not wait to see how Kevyn deals with Barbra i can imagine she is not going to be taking to much of her crap either

excellent chapter i can not wait til Kevyn puts them all in their place and i hope Louise finds happiness soon

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Barb is back

Why thanks for that one Kal. I wonder what will happen. I can't wait until you post chapter 4. I'm definitely not liking Barb, but I know for a fact there must be a reason why she behaves that way. I hope you will give us an inside on that one.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Barb is gonna cause some trouble!!! Can't wait to read about how Kevyn goin to handle it.

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

No..... Please send Barb back to Pittsburgh. I know the bitch is going to cause trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really!!

As much as I am loving this story can we leave the stank whore Barb out of it??? Kev and Lou are too nice. I would have told her behind off real good and her behind would be staying at the airport... why is Kev trying to be nice to this dreadful soul?? Send her away soon.. Lou has enough to overcome as it is...

Thanks for the grrreat update! I hope more is to come...

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyalmost 12 years ago
Another 5 stars

I want to marry you seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Great story 5 stars

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
B doesn't stand for Barb

but rather BITCH. That girl has some nerve. We know she thinks she can just walk allover Lou but does she think she can just walk allover Kev too? She must. Well I already know she is going to try and cause problems especially for Lou. Make her doubt herself and probably doubt the feelings Nat has for her. I look forward to following Lou as she comes into her own, at least she had better come out the big winner when this story ends or else. Or else what I don't know, just wanted to sound vicious I guess...hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

louise needs to be the one to plant barbs ass in the ground or atleast a good smack in the mouth just for her own piece of mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

omg. Plsssssss no!! What the heck is up with barb. She's such a killjoy!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

Wondering what is going to happen to that greedy sister of there's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can't stand that ho Barb!! Please can she die already!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Good grief!

Kevyn should just tell Barb that they are busy and can't possibly meet her for several hours. She should take a taxi to a hotel for the night and they will see her tomorrow. That's all she deserves for showing up early with no warning. She really is an inconsiderate freeloader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm with Katgoddess1

Leave her ass at the airport, enjoy their evening as planned and pick her up later. I wouldn't change my plans with her just showing up like that. But then Kevyn and Louise wouldn't be who they are. I would have her go to a hotel and plunk her ass there and see her tomorrow. Unfortunately, we all have family like that in one degree or another...... Poor Kev & Lou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Somebody Slap Barb

WTF = what's this foolishness with Barb's trifling-no money having-bloodsucking-leeching off her sisters-greedy a$$ coming to CA? Leave her rump at the airport and block the phones.

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 12 years ago
love this series

Loving this story can't wait for the next chp

Elmo533Elmo533almost 12 years ago
Leave her at the airport!

Is it wrong that I see nothing wrong with leaving her at the airport for all of her "vacation"? I love seeing Nathan and Louise together; he's so sweet with her, and she's deveoping a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barbara Sucks

Another great chapter Kala. I love that Nathan is taking things slow with wooing Louise. They are so sweet together. I really hope Kevyn puts her foot down and leaves Barbara at the airport and makes her pay for her own hotel. That woman is a true skeezer. I have no doubt she will try to put the moves on Nathan. Kala, I bow down to your greatness. Your stories have me coming back for more. But I don't want Barbara to be glamoured in order to make her go away, she really needs to learn a lesson she will never forget. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barb had better channel...

...her inner Tom Hanks and get used to living in the airport terminal. She is crazy for quitting her job AND thinking she can freeload off of Patrick and his family! Quick update, Kal, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great update! I'm with the others. They need to leave Barb's triffling ass a the airport. She was told not to come so if she chooses not to listen thats her problem and she's on her own. It might sound mean but she could give a shit about her sisters. She's just ther to try and land a rich man. So they shouldn't let her come to Cali and disrupt their lives. All they need to do is arrange for ticket back to PA and send her ass back home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So so fucking obvious that at least two thirds of these comments are written

by the same hand. Believe me, because of my profession, I see that they stand right out. Author should be utterly ashamed.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Come on Barb what took you so long!!

I am looking forward to Barb's arrival. Probably not a very popular sentiment at this moment but Kala's envisioned for this character will have you all praising her as always. I see Barb arrival accomplishing two things: juicier story line and helping Louise to come into who she is destine to be. Louise has already begun showing signs of the mating pull. Barb will add a whole new dynamic and hopefully when it all said and done she can go back to Pittsburgh and get Louise old job and live with Gene, now that karma!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

Barb the troublemaker needs to go,I agree with some of the other posters. Really rooting for Louise and Nathan--she really deserves happiness after everything she's been through. Kevyn is a good big sister wanting to protect her, but she should let Nathan handle things his way. Great Update as usual-- can't wait for chapter 4.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago
WOW

that dang sister just cant take a no for anwer and i cant wait to read the next chapter so that why kevyn can tell her sister off!!! this is getting to good!! I cant wait for the update on this story

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonalmost 12 years ago
So why CAN'T we leave barb at the airport again?

I mean, seriously. Thats the option they should have gone with. It would have taught her a lesson. Maybe doing the hotel thing moves the story in a certain direction, but still, leaving her at the airport leaves some possibilities too. As probably showing how resourceful and sinsiter she could be, and using being left at the airt port, even though she deserved it, as justification for more of her shitty behavior. Not that im trying to write your story for you! Lol! I just really, REALLY hate freeloading relatives. Talk about touching a sore spot! But....i have to admit its a juicy twist :)

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 12 years ago
I agree w/Sasha

If she can get her happy ass to CA, then she should be able to secure her own place to stay. They should have a driver take her to Motel 6, I'm sure they'll leave the light on for her ;-D

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
OMG

Was so happy to return from my trip to see this update and I've really enjoyed it. What the heck I'm already sick of Barb I mean she just gonna invite herself to come to California come on now really?? And to make matters worse she moves her flight up to the time that they're getting ready to go out I would not pick her butt from the airport she would be so on her own I don't mean to sound mean but something really need to happen to her and give her a wake up call on trying to use people to get what she wants this should not be one of those times she needs to get exactly what she deserves I'm looking forward to see what happens next and how they're all gonna handle her early unexpected arrival! Please update again real soon thanks.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
wow

love love love it, keep it coming, I love Lou and yes I agree with a few others here that she needs to be the one to smack Barb down, but i also say hmm find Barb a Vamp of her own a servant maybe? just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love it can't wait to read what happens next.

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
I like this series, quite different from Justine.

Good story, totally different from Justine but still engrossing.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 12 years ago
Strangle her?

I am also already sick of Barb. Such a selfish, self-centered . Ok getting off rant, though I love the Motel 6 thought. Louise deserves every happiness that comes her way.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Man, Barb needs to be taken to the rough part of town and left there! The Sinclaire men are going to see right through her and I can't wait!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
I'd like to officially announce that...

This next chapter will officially known as...

THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN!!

Please make sure you bring your umbrellas guys!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
This Kevyn is an odd bird

Maybe I am reading too much into her character but she seems a bit of a busy body. She should be getting to know her man and planning their life but she is busy trying to help her sister. Then there's the whole Barb situation but the stroy is building nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh for all of fuck's sake!

That damn Barb needs a "pernch inna thoat" for real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Barb...ewww

I've never wanted an author to kill off a character no matter how vile.....but please just this once ?! Great story can't wait to see what happens next. Monica and Barb in cahoots?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What do your characters look like?

I've read three of your series so far and I am frustrated by the lack of description for your characters, especially the black women characters. Are they tall, are they short? What color are their eyes? You mentioned dark I think in the Patrick series, and that was describing Clayton. What is the skin tone? A smooth cafe au lait, warm honey, or a rich caramel, or ebony? What about their hair? Is it long and straight? Long and curly ringlets, short bobs, dredlocks, or braids. In the Patrick series, you had Keyvn braiding her hair and left it at that. What color is her hair? Your descriptions of the Sinclaires is basic and very generic, they are all tall with blond hair and blue eyes and beautiful. But what makes them beautiful? If it is because they are tall with blond hair and blue eyes, then that is odd.

Your stories lack description, you are impatient and it shows because you are describing anything, or setting a pace, it's just happening and it takes away from the body of the work.

You really should rework this and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
editor

U know I see this comment about editors on other stories. What I dont see is the offer of services by those offering the criticism. Hmmmmm.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

If I cursed I'd have a few names for Barbara...she is such a hater

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 02 Previous Part
Louise Series Info