Louise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise looked at Kevyn and excused herself. When she was gone, Kevyn let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, I didn't know how I was going to get out of answering that."

"I heard," Patrick replied, "That's why I came in."

"Are you sure that I can't say anything?"

"I'm sure and I'm sure that if asked Nathan would tell you not to say anything."

"But it would help her, she's so nervous." Kevyn replied.

"I know and I understand." Patrick replied, "But Kev how she is told is a very private matter between the two of them. It's for Nathan to decide when and how he tells her about him and our family. If you even give her a hint, he'll know and he'll be not only angry but insulted."

"Insulted because I talked to my sister? I'm sorry but I have a problem with that." Kevyn said.

"Kev... what's really going on here?" Patrick asked. "You already know that Nathan would never do anything to harm her physically or otherwise. You've seen how gentle he is with her and you know that this is our way. It's not that we don't want you to talk to Lou but our telling our mates about what and who we are is part of the bonding process. For another to interfere with that interferes with that process so what's really happening?"

It was several seconds before Kevyn replied.

"I feel guilty that I left her back in Pittsburgh to deal with Gene and the rest of them alone. I should have protected her better than I did."

"How could you have done that?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know, I could have moved back to Pittsburgh or I could have gone home more often." Kevyn replied.

"And what about Clay Robinson? Do you think that he would have let you leave again?" Patrick asked. "Kev, as much as he loved you, he was afraid of you. That was why he wanted you killed. If that had happened, how do you think Lou would have felt?"

"I know." Kevyn conceded, "but... are you sure that Nathan will be upset? Never mind." she added when she remembered how angry Nathan had gotten when she peeked into his mind.

"Once he's told her you can talk to her about it as much as you want." Patrick assured her, "But let me ask you this, would you have wanted to hear about me and my family from someone else?"

Kevyn thought a minute before answering.

"No, I guess not but this is so hard and yes I realize that guilt is a part of it but she is my sister."

"Again I understand but sweetheart you can't say anything just yet, you have to give them some time to work through it."

"So I have to keep my mouth shut." Kevyn replied.

"I wouldn't have put it like that but yes at least temporarily." Patrick said with a kiss. "Are you ready for bed?" he asked pulling her out of the chair and leading her to their rooms.

Kevyn allowed herself to be led but was determined that as soon as it was permissible, she was going to talk to Louise and if she could manage it, she was going to talk to Nathan as well.

********************

The phone was ringing when Louise got to her room. She frowned as she wondered how Patrick could have heard it as she had the ringer turned down and the door had been closed.

"Hello?" she said when answered it.

"I just wanted to check on you and to tell you that I had a really good time last night." Nathan said.

"I did too, thank you for driving me to all of those places."

"It was my pleasure." Nathan replied, "What would you like to do tonight?"

"I... whatever you want."

There was a pause before Nathan replied.

"Louise this isn't just about what I want. I want us to do things that you enjoy too so you think about it and tell me what the plan is when I come over tonight."

"I wouldn't know what to do." Louise replied.

"I don't care what it is; if you want to go back to the ocean we can do that."

"Kev said something about us going out together." Louise said.

"That sounds like a good idea. Why don't you and Kevyn plan something and we'll do it."

"You don't mind?" Louise asked almost surprised.

"No sweetheart I don't mind. Truth be told, I want to get to know your sister a little better."

They talked for a few more minutes before hanging up. Louise fanned herself and instead of taking one of the baths that she had come to love, she took a cool shower jumping and then gasping when the water hit her hardened nipples. She quickly finished her shower, dried off and put on her pajamas only to take them off again. The material, as soft as it was felt like heated sandpaper rubbing against her skin.

Deep inside, she knew that whatever was happening to her had everything to do with Nathan Sinclaire. Not ready to deal with or think about it, she thought about Barb's pending visit. She wasn't looking forward to it and felt guilty that she didn't want her sister to come. Even as she though and prayed it she knew that her prayer wouldn't be answered. Barb was coming and nothing short of a disaster would stop her. Louise turned on the television to the 'food network' and let the voices of the host of the program lull her to sleep.

***************

Nathan sat at his drawing board where he had already sketched the basic outline of the beach house. The next step was once the plans were done, was to contact the construction company that the family had used for centuries but in the mean time, it was time to get people used to the fact that they could no longer use that section of the beach. He called the security company that the family used and gave instructions.

"I want signs all over the place saying that beginning at the end of the month... no wait, labor day is coming, make it effective starting the end of September that there will be absolutely no trespassing and then I want it patrolled 24/7. If humans or any other beings are encountered, politely ask them to leave and inform them of the pending change. No... scratch that... is that stretch of beach four miles down from my property up for sale? If it is buy it and we'll steer people down there. I still want the signs up and our area of the beach patrolled."

Nathan hung up with a feeling of excitement that soon he and Louise would be mated and living in the house built just for her. He even knew how he was going to outfit the kitchen. He was going to take her shopping and let her pick out the kitchenware the appliances included. He would tell her that he needed help in decorating the house and since she loved kitchen gadgets, that he could use her help. He had to be careful to make sure that he blocked his true intentions but that wouldn't be a problem.

He continued working on the design of the house with Louise and their second date in mind. He was glad that she had mentioned that Kevyn wanted to do something as a foursome; it was a good idea, it would take some of the pressure off Louise. As he sketched in the master bathroom, he wondered what the sisters would come up with for the evening.

********

Restless, Barb looked at the clock. Saturday seemed so far away and she was anxious to be gone. Impulsively, she got up, went to her laptop and turned it on. There was a flight leaving in six hours, with the layover and the time difference, she would arrive in LA around seven in the evening. The only question was how much more it would cost her to change her ticket.

After debating for several minutes, Barb called the airline. There were plenty of seats available but it would cost her to switch the ticket. Two hours later, she was in a cab headed for the airport smiling at the image of what she imagined Kevyn's face would look like when she got the call to come pick her up.

*********

"How about a movie?" Kevyn asked knowing how much Louise loved movies. Since they moved in with Patrick, she had made use of the small movie theater with Patrick joining her going so far as to open the 'concession stand'.

"Maybe he doesn't like movies." Louise replied

"He left the choice up to us didn't he?" Kevyn asked, "So that means that he doesn't care."

"What movie?" Louise asked.

"What about that new action one?" Kevyn asked.

It took them more than a half hour to decide on a movie. By the time they made their final decision, Nathan was at the door with a bouquet of flowers to go along with the ones that had been delivered earlier that day. As he handed then to Louise, he bent down and kissed her cheek before speaking to her.

"Hello sweetheart, you look nice."

Louise blushed, took the flowers and whispered a nervous thank you.

"You're welcome, where's that uncle of mine?"

"Right here." Patrick replied as he came down the hall. "Did they tell you what the plan for tonight is?"

"Not yet." Nathan replied not caring how or where they spent the evening.

"We thought that we'd go to a movie." Louise said, "If that's alright with you." she added.

"Sounds good, we can take my car." Nathan said, "But let's put those in water first."

Kevyn watched Louise and Nathan walk toward the kitchen and relaxed as she realized just how good Nathan was for Louise. She was about to comment when her cell phone rang reminding her that they hadn't gotten new phones yet.

"Hello? Barb? You're where?"