All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Well done!

I think Kev's thoughts summed it up best. Louise is great with other people's feelings, but not her own.

Barb is the catalyst who will bring out Louise.

Excellent!

Thank you,

M1

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent job

I agree that Louise is not very good with dealing with her own emotions but i think the proverbial tiger has been let out of the cage and she isn't going to willing go back in . Barb better watch herself she is already on razor thin ice and is either to stupid or uncaring to realize it or perhaps a bit of both she is one conniving bitch and i can't wait for her to be put in her place . I feel sorry for whomever gets hooked up with her

terrific chapter i can not wait for the next

Rudegal74Rudegal74almost 12 years ago
Please hurry......

I am glad that "mousey" Louise has finally put her foot down and staked pretty much staked her claim.

When you get ready to put ALL of your stories (cause they are worthy) into print....make sure you drop a link as to how to purchase them.

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 12 years ago
Nooo!!!!

I wanna know what happened to Barb cause I know Lou did something to her. Serves Barb right she knows her sis has feeling for the man and what does her regular behind do, go for him too. Lou has had enough shade from her fam while she was in Pittsburg, she's not puttin up with it in Cali. 5 stars as always thx

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Love it

I just getting in to it and Boom cliffhanger but i love this story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another great chapter

I want to thank you for being one of the excellent authors on Literotica who consistently posts chapters and includes plenty of emotional situations, which you handle without ripping me apart. Looking forward to the next chapter with the "new and improved" Louise.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic as usual

Good chapter,I enjoyed it. Hmmm,is Jonesy interested in Barb? Can't wait to see what happens next.

blksxystangblksxystangalmost 12 years ago
Great update...

I loved this update... Barb needs to go back home.... and stay away.

Great job, kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Conflicted

A part of me is glad that Louise is getting her empowerment and all that jazz but I can't help feeling as though Barb is the scapegoat somehow, she is their sister & both Louise& Kevyn act as though she is an intruder of sorts. I mean there are 2 people in every relationship it can't all be Barbs fault smh. And the fact that the 'empath' can't deduce that Barb feels unwanted & insecure baffles me. And I bet Kevyn and her possie will be telling Louise that she is justified in potentially hurting her own SISTER over a man, Wow the joys of feminism. Anyway I'll just swiftly get off my soapbox. Great writing as always should get a reaction from the audience :-)

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Noticed.

That Jonesy was paying Barb a little bit of attention by looking at her and Barb just competely shrugged it off and went for Nathan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barb

I thing Barb just wants to be love and is looking for it in all the wrong places. I look forward to her finding out the money isn't everything and so she can just be happy for her sister and find her passion for something or someone.

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
I bet~

ur next series will name 'Barbara'. 1st part of 'Ethan' series is a dark one. If Ethan can bring the change in their family, why Barb cant change??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh my gosh, kala

first of all, plllssssss can i get a sinclair male myself. Alas, all that emo concentrated on one person, it's just makes my heart beat extra hard..

I think barbs is pathetic, always thinkin of how to use people, but she's not irredeemable.

Finally, i think who fainted was louise.....

P/s: before i forget, u're the best kala

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

to conflicted; they are not argueing for violence towards barb but for lou to stand up for herself. the fact that barb is so into herself and what she thinks she desrves has prbably clouded any thoiughts or emotions that liuse could pick up on. and to kala please send barb back to pitts without any thing or one to bring her back to cali. these 4 desreve the time and chance to get thier life in order before they add some cancerous bitch to the mix. with her seeing herself as being the next queen of the family she couldnt or wouldnt be happy with a simple chef like jonesy.

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
You go gal!

I'm proud of Louise finally beginning to stand up for herself. She is so wonderful and lets not forget Nathan. He is just so sweet and has a LOT of patience.

Respect Kal.

You are giving us a good story every time with well thought of characters. I'm really curious about Barb her background, because something must have happened to her , for her to be such a b*tch. And what is that with Jonesy? Is Barb his mate? That would be something!

Give us a update soon, gal. I don't mind on which story that is. We just need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really hate Barb, I want Louise to scramble her brains. I wouldn't be meeting that ho or paying for her to stay in any hotel. Barb you aren't wanted so go home uninjured while you still can.

MimiRoseMimiRosealmost 12 years ago
"All my skinfolk ain't my kinfolk..."

Please, Kal, do not mate Barb with any of the Sinclaire men. The last thing that poo-butt, ratchet of a woman needs is to be boo'ed up with any of them. What Barb wants and what she deserves are two very different things. What she really needs is some therapy, intrapersonal reflection and a boot to the ass (either figuratively or literally... You choose... I'm not picky). Being mated to a vampiric, flaxen-haired, handsome Sinclaire (or any other man) whose bank account is just as long as his penis, is not one of them.

Anonymous: my comment's title is a response to your comment. I have a different opinion of Barb. I don't think Barb is a misguided, insecure woman. I think Barb is a narcissist, manipulative and is self-serving. She knows that Louise is acting all biggigity towards Nathan, but she still has Nathan in her radar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HURRY WITH AN UPDATE!!!

THIS IS TOO GOOD!!! I WONDER IF JONESY WILL TAME BARB THE SHREW? BUT I'M JUMPING AHEAD OF MYSELF! UPDATE PLEASE!!!!! GO TEAM LOUISE & NATHAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love how they are treating Barb at the hotel and how she can't buy anything! I think Louise is having those, get away from my man feelings and it's surfacing because of Nathan being her mate. Please update this story soon, I love it so much. I love your writing so much. :)

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
WOW

I was laughing when Barb arrived and had to end up taking a cab to the hotel I was so happy that they didn't change their plans just to pick her up from the airport.The accommodation for the hotel the food voucher Patrick being nice enough to have someone take her places was exactly what she deserved. And people that don't even know her already sees what kinda person she is and how bad an attitude she have too it served her right that she also had to pay for her own purchases too. I'm happy that Louise spoke up for herself finally concerning Nathan and I don't know what the deal is with Jonesy but the poor guy I hope he will be alright if he has any idea of wanting to go after her she was just plain rude to ignore him and not look at him but I suppose we will see if any what that may be about anyways really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to see what happens next so please update again real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed every word this is a incredible story so far. And I can't wait to see what happens with Nathan and Louise hopefully they will become an official couple. Also hopefully Barbra will come to her scenes and go home and never return.

PoetryLvrPoetryLvralmost 12 years ago
Killing me!

Just finished and going thru withdrawal already. These cliff hanger endings are killing me. Great job Kal. I have loved all of your Sinclaire stories and Ethan was fav but Louise is creeping ahead!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
Now that's a cliffhanger

I lie to you not I was reading another story when I read the name Barb in that story and remembered I didn't read the newest installment with Louise.OMG I just love the fact that Lou is coming out of her shell and once again i'll be stalking your words. Wondering what's next for the Money Grubbing Sister Bitch Barb and Lou especially because she fainted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love that fact that Louise is starting to defend herself and it's good to know that she has feelings for Nathan even if she doesn't understand why.....i really want to know what kind of powers she has to where she can cause pain to others with her knowing

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Ha ha!

I love the opening scene! It was just perfect! Louise putting Barbara in her place couldn't be sweeter. Did she faint from emotional overload? Or maybe it was psychic overload? Barbara needs a good scare to send her back to Pittsburgh with her tail between her legs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barb

Excellent reading as always. I love the fact that sex does not always plays a big part of these stories. However, I love the love making parts between the mates and can't wait for Nathan and Louise to mate. If Barb is "clever" she would sack her jealousy and eagerness to become a Sinclair. My feeling is that Barb is going to get over her own ego and I hope she finds love with Stonecey. Kal, you are an amazing writer and I love the way you keep us on the edge for the next chapter. Ann133

AndromedaGoldAndromedaGoldalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is the best chapter yet of Louise and can't wait until the next chapter. Thank you so much for adding at least one more page to the story. While Patrick is still my favorite, this is definitely running a close second. Hmmm...I'm wondering if there are some royal attributes in these two Yancy sisters...

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

im so proud of Louise for taking a stand against her sister and now it is really time for barb to go home. I think Nathan to teach her how to use her powers and Patrick need to teach Kevyn how to use her powers too..I cant wait to read more!!! please on the next chapter of Justine i really hope they find each other soon before something else bad happens

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

Barb, is a wonderful addition to this saga. Nothing in life is scripted and that what I like about this story. Barb's presents seems to be helping Louise come into the person she needs to be. All three sisters Kevyn, Barb and Louise are on different section of the spectrum why, that's the question. There were hints earlier that Barb was repressing a painful memory involving Louise. That would be interesting to discover exactly what that might be, it could offer insight to Barb as was insights on dynamics of the family.

Louise gifts for empath along with her other esp gifts were inherited from who? Who else in the Simpson family shares these talents and to what degree? Before running Barb out of town on a rail maybe we can get to know her and heal that entitlement issue she has and possibly maybe Jonesy and her can explorer, by the way whatever happen with that persistent teacher of Kevyn. Hey, I am just asking there are so many options that can influence this story. Whose to say that the Simpsons and the Sinclairs are not destined to be deeply entwined for eternity.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 12 years ago
Yay Motel 6!

I laughed at that one, and whether or not you got the Motel 6 idea from me, I'm gonna pull a Barb and convince myself that you did! LOL Great job as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL

Barb can't take hint. That the one she is chasing doesn't want her to blind to see Jonesy. Louise needs to claim Nathan he has already set his sights on his mate can't change that. Let games began

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yahoo!

LOL! Louise is beginning to claim her mate, Nathan, as he has already claimed her - though she doesn't know that yet. All I can say about Barbara is - WTF! She is so lucky that her sisters are Kevyn and Louise. I'm not a mean person by nature, but if you fuck with me, all bets are off. I don't like pushy, rude, arrogant ass people. She would have come to Los Angeles and stayed on her own dime. If she wanted to visit and go out - maybe. Then again, and no disrespect to Kevyn and Louise, she would never have pulled that shit on me, because she'd know I wouldn't let her get away with it. That said, I love my own sister, and we're more like Kevyn and the brother (Leon?)who was the only other one in the family who helped with their ill mother, besides her and Louise. Btw, it would be great to hear more about Leon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn Barb!

Ah, Louise is finally coming into her own, although a bit confusing no doubt. Kevyn, just hang in there, Nathan will explain and take good care of Louise. Barb does not know it yet, but a side of Louise is about to be unleashed. Girl take your butt home. As with the others I am loving this latest Sinclaire saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love Louise and Nathan

I guess since Louise is so much like me that I really enjoy the story. I can't wait until you finish it. I just love the Sinclaire family, but I wonder how Louise will react to knowing Patrick was a rapist? And Jonsey and Barb? I hope she changes for the better! And what memory do Louise and Barb share that they keep ignoring?

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyalmost 12 years ago
I feel Sorry For Barb

I feel sorry for Barb. I can tell that she probably was left out a lot when they were younger and she grew a nasty attitude to cover the hurt feelings she has. I love Louise YOU GO GURL !!!! Dont let anyone try and take your man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Love Your Stuff But....

Louise fainted? C'mon! She's had to put up with more than just hollering at her scheming sister. If Louise can't scream at Barb, how is she gonna live with a vampire? I think you're making her too wishy washy. Give her some big girl panties and don't have her faint but have her handle her business.

And why does Barb's story have to have a happy ending? Send her back home where she's forced to live with Gene and beg and grovel at her boss' feet to get her job back. At a lower wage too.

bananamilkubananamilkualmost 12 years ago

(Long time no review! I missed your writing.)

Okay so I no not a popular opinion, but I don't hate Barb. As a character she has potential and the way you write her she not a total bitch. She even had a almost sweet moment with Lou. Actually I find her a bit interesting and I would like to know more about her background. Keyvn,Louise, Barb all have very different personalities. We got a look into what shaped Louise and Kevyn, but I really would like to find out why Barbra is like how she is. I get a feel that she might feel unloved and with how Kevyn and Louise have been treating her since she been there it doesn't seem to be helping any. I also get the feel that she equates money to love....like one of the people that think that they can feel a void with things. =/ And why she did come of bitchy I actual don't think she's a bitch. Maybe I'm looking at it from the fact that she was left in a city where she's never been and the only family she has is being distant from her. Now don't get me wrong girly put herself and that situation, but still I would like them to have shown a little more concern. Also, Found it strange that while Louise could sense the jealousy in Barb, she couldn't sense anything else like that memory that she was suppressing. Jonesy I am curious about him. Is he Barb's mate? I would find it interesting if the man she ended up with wasn't filthy rich. I don't know if you've ever seen Cinderella 2. Where Cinderella's step-sister falls in love with the humble baker. I kinda wish this for Barb where she learns the love has nothing to do with money. Lol, this is turning into a Barb review and I totally don't mean for it to be...but when I find a character that I find interesting I tend to think about them a lot. So, please forgive me!

Now to get to Louise, I so happy she was able to stick up for herself. Being around Nathan is changing her for the better and I'm so happy! Haha, I wish we got to see the kiss Nathan so wanted. Poor Louise I hope she'll be alright. This new power she has must tire here out, I hope she just fainted from exhaustion and not something super serious.

p.s kinda hoping for a Barb and Jonesy story. Lol, also kinda wondering what Jonesy lookd like. :P (like I said I get attached with certain characters.)

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
Ahhh...

What a cliffhanger!!!!! But Barb needs to be put in her place several times. She is do pushy and feels like the world owes her. Perhaps due will change? Anyway Nathan seems wonderful with Louise! Great update!!!

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

Barb is a bitch on wheels. Can't the trick see Nathan only had eyes for Lou. Her bad karma is going to come back and slap her on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm...

I cannot help but think that you have big plans for Bard. Her emotions watching Patrick help the ladies out of the car lead me to believe there are some secrets in the Yancy family that Kevyn and Louise may not even know or remember. Was Barb abused by someone? Her attitude, this deep belief that she *deserves* a better life, makes me feel like she has suffered. Abuse could explain why she sees her looks as *the* determining factor of her worth, above anything else (intelligence, marital and sibling relationships, etc.). Hmmm...Jonesy has his work cut out for him...This is purely speculation of course, haha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
'MimiRose' said it best,

"All my skinfolk ain't my kinfolk." I am not feeling all this "poor Barb" bs. Sometimes a 'bad seed' is just that - a 'bad seed.' In the movie "Cell" I think it was called, the main detective thinks the bad guy is just plain evil. J-Lo's character wants to know why he's so sure it wasn't because the bad guy was abused and he responds by telling her he knows because he was abused and he's not hurting and killing people because of it. That is probably a bit simplistic, because every situation is different, but it's up to Barb not to be a bitch and not to disregard other people's feelings - regardless of the bad things that might have happened to her.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I can't wait for Louise to really breakout! I pity the fool on the receiving end! Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

This is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missingit610missingit610over 11 years ago
Wooo whooooo!!!

Step back Louise is alive and well and you better know not to come near Mr. Sinclaire!!!! Im so proud of her... I want to smack this Barb chick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even though I don't really like her as a person, why is Barb the only Yancy woman who thinks that she is attractive? Why is she the only one to show pride in her appearance? I mean Kevyn spent 15 chapters is jeans and a t-shirt...even when she went on a date! I wonder if the author thinks these are negative traits to be associated with being a bitch? The same thing was done with Melissa's mom. It's like physical beauty, or care of one's outer appearance is to be hated and despised. However, as long as she’s modest, humble (maybe) slightly bummy in dress, not to mention scared of her own shadow, she is the most pleasant person in the universe. I image Louise as wearing dull colored, worn out dresses with cardigans and Kevyn as wearing ill-fitting jeans and Nike “Just Do It” t-shirts. Well, she would have been too poor to spring for those so plain white tees or the average Wal-Mart brand would do. It’s no wonder most women treat them as if they are invisible! As a thick girl, I take issue with this. I make sure that my clothes are flattering and even when I do not put on a full face of make up, my brows are groomed, my hair is fierce and I'll maybe some lashes and gloss. It isn't really that much effort...really. I know that you build your stories around women who are big girls, but where is the one who will say, "I'm sexy and I know it?" Low self-esteem is not endearing…it’s a turn off! If you don't think that you are beautiful, then no one else will. No man should have to tell you for you to believe it. I like the premise of your stories, but with the exception of V&V, these women do not seem to “match” the strong, confident men that you make their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anon- beauty

I didn't anywhere in this chapter where Louise or Kevyn came across as having low self esteem. Kevyn was doing just fine on her own andf making headway toward her goals. Louise is insecure basically because of lack of life experiences. Her platewas full witht he responsibility of working and caring for her mother. I don't know but if that were me, I sure as hell wouldn't be thinking about make up or clothes I also didn't get the impression that they dressed like bums, but dressed in the manner in which they were comforable. So what Kevyn wore jeans on a date? wasn't the date at the batting cages? Just because a woman doesn't wear make-up ect... doesn't mean that she has a low self esteem. I've worn make up maybe three times in my life... it just isn't a priority. I in now way have a low self esteem... oh by the way... I've gone out on dates in jeans and a tee shirt.

You mentioned Barb... why she's the only one of the Yanct women who thinks she's attractive.. to me, she's the one with the self esteem issues if she keeps havinmg to tell herself that she's attractive. Kevyn is comfortable in who she is and Louise will learn to be moe comfortable with herself as a woman and mate.

I didn't see any mention of Kevyn saying anything about doubting her looks when Patrick started to pursue her. You asked where is the story about a woman whose big and proud of it.. have you read the house?

one more thing, you mentioned that the women don't match their mates... I disagree with you. Each of these women are strong. Maybe not in the way that you percieve as strong but they are. Katrina survived a rape and found it in her to learn to love and trust her rapist. Could you do that? i know that I couldn't. Kevyn was a strong woman from the beginning and so is Louise for that matter. She only has to realize it. Barb isn't as strong as she thinks she is, she is a shallow, selfish bitch who wants everything handed to her. Of all of the women, in my opinion, she is the weakest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wooo Hooo! Yeah Louise!

That's what I'm talking about! Stand up for yourself Lou! Make that bitch recognize there is a new Louise in town!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Champaign verses Champagne

Champaign:

1: an expanse of level open country : plain

2: archaic : battlefield

Also- A city in Illinois.

Champagne:

A sparkling wine produced from grapes grown in the Champagne region of France following rules that demand secondary fermentation of the wine in the bottle to create carbonation.[1] Some use the term champagne as a generic term for sparkling wine,[2][3] but many countries reserve the term exclusively for sparkling wines that come from Champagne and are produced under the rules of the appellation.[4]

The primary grapes used in the production of Champagne are Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. Champagne appellation law only allows grapes grown according to appellation rules in specifically designated plots within the appellation to be used in the production of Champagne. Some sparkling wines produced in other regions of the world use other grapes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Champaign verses Champagne

On occasion when I'm bored I read the comments that are left for various writers. Imagine my surprise when I read your comment and saw that you who took the time to leave what's in mho an condescending comment about two words easily misspelled. I looked at it several times because... well you actually misspelled "verses". I could take the time and do the dictionary thing like you did, but I won't. "Verses" should be "Versus". I admit that after I figured out why your heading looked wrong- I got a chuckle out of it. All I can say is this- before you criticize someone else's spelling- make sure that your own is correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 03 Previous Part
Louise Series Info