All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 16'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWover 11 years ago
Yay and Ugh

Yay for everyone in the Family except for Barb. Ugh Barb is still alive... let the baby survive while Barb dies.

bredrebredreover 11 years ago
Love it...

I Really, really love this story, the depth and integral layers of the characters. I hoping the Barb will find her self, if not she will dissolve into madness and misery but the child will have a happy life.

I love your writing style and your clarity...keep up the good

Update soon:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!

This is a moving story on so many levels. I am always checking in for your new posts. Barb..., well I wish her well, but it seems that she does not wish herself well. I am still trying to understand the whole feeling abused by her parents view point. She is so jealous of her siblings finding love..., but she always pulls back when she is giving love. I want Barb to get what she is asking for, but I also want her to understand that just because you have monetary wealth, does not mean that love comes with it. Her siblings have love and the wealth or monetary means came with the package, but I think if the Sinclaires were working class folks without means, they would still be the mates to Kevyn & Louise. Some folks wish death on Barb..., Barb is dead but she doesn't realize it yet. She can live but her choices are one dimensional. The disquiet that Louise and Nathan are feeling..., I am not sure, but I think it might Barb's child. Maybe the child is asking for help. Maybe Thorn's sensitive brother can help? Maybe all of the extra sensitive and empathic family members are gonna have to help. Thorne knows who his mate is..., Thorne hates the Sinclaires...., in his dislike of Barb he may harm the child. Barb is not taking proper care of her vamp baby. Maybe the baby will reach out to the family it senses. Barb's baby will have it's mother's survival instincts and it's father's determination to right wrongs.... SO, it my humble opinion...., I think Barb's baby..., all the babies will unite these families. Barb may become collateral damage or a wise elder for the troubled youth...., it is up to her. Still trying to figure her out though. She doesn't like being happy. What is that about? Keep doing what you do, this story is so fascinating. I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how you did it...I don't know..

You pulled me into a vampire story. I don't like them! Yet, i'm sucked into the Sinclares(pun intended). :) I think the spirit that is trying to reach out to Nathan and Louise is Barb's baby. I think Barb is just going to serve as an carrier for the baby and Thorne is going to dispose of her, I'm not sure if he will kill her to keep her out of the way, or just send her away, it's going to be a toss up. Maybe he will give her enough money to buy her a happy life. I can't wait to read more of this story. I'm glad for Leon, Gene, and Juliette. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
darn it!

Must i comment on every story you do? I dont...cause id figure it would become redundant ....you are my fav of all time and inspire me to get better. Good luck and succees in all you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
super terrific

excellent chapter i loved ever word of it and i can not wait for more

i would love to see Gene and Leon get their own story

DCE

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
nice story

I cant wait to find out wht they will name there baby. Do u think poppy is a cute girls name. I do. I think throne might not listen to barb but how is she goin to find him n does she only hav the baby just to get thrones money? She need help so does her brother.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Just when I think that I can't hate Barb anymore than I do. She makes my teeth itch.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Barb should be very afraid of how Thorne will react to the news of her pregnancy. I think that he will respond violently and this is what Louise has been feeling.

poisedpencilpoisedpencilover 11 years ago
anticlimatic

Great job as usual! Everything feels as if you're trying to hold off giving us Barb and Thorne's story. It's like waiting for the storm of the century to break, or two laden freight trains on an inevitable collision course. My head understands why you're tying up all the loose ends, but my gut says 'come on already! Give it to us!'

I find it interesting that so many commentors hate on Barb. I think it's great that you have not only male characters who start out as as*h*les and become better people - but also this female character who come hell or high water is going to come out changed.

Looking forward to the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great update!

You did it again Kala! Your consistency in writing great stories never ceases to amaze me. Well done please keep writing. I have to admit to wondering what in the world Louise and Nathan are feeling. I'm guessing it's either trouble pending with Barbara or maybe some of Nadine's past attackers are coming back

ToFall4ToFall4over 11 years ago
Goodness...

........sake. Kal this was yet again a wonderful update. I can't wait until u give us more. How greedy can a person be, you just gave us 7 pages.

I haven't commented in a long time on your stories, that doesn't mean I didn't read them.

That special bond between Lou and Celeste is so adorable. My gut feeling tells me Celeste could be as strong as Lou. And who was Celeste talking too? I can't wait to find out. I hope you will give us a Celeste story, because that clue or hint you left there, made me very curious.

And this premonition from Lou & Nate. What could that be. I don't know how you do it Kal, but you really make sure we keep reading your stories, it feels like a damn TV soap, but much much better.

Keep up the good work!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Wow

Woo wee seven chapters and I truly enjoyed all of them and was so wishing for more lol. Thanks so much for the update and I'm looking forward to see what is gonna happen next I'm so wondering what is that foreboding feeling that Nathan and Louise are having its really making me nervous too. Its nice to see things are coming together for everyone too please update again when you get a spare moment and trust me we won't complain if its a very long update again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

These stories keeps getting better and better. Please continue writing you are very creative!!! Maybe later you can do stories on Nadine and Thorne. I can't wait to see what happens next.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Awesome

i'm so glad to see the family doing well. I was really touched by Dina and Leon relationship. Dina is a survivior. I give kudos to her for openning up to Leon. Perhaps both fit so well together because they've had to over-come so much pain.

As for Julia and Hans, there passion for each other is sweet and tender. I like the fact that Hans isn't threaten by Julia's ex and that there all willing to work together for the happiness of the children.

And dear Barb... bless her little heart. Her schemes always seem to back fire. I can't imagine Thorne is going to let her get the upper hand. These two will make an instresting couple. One can only imagine how the family get togethers will be.

Gene is starting to grow on me. I hope he can win his ex back. As for his coniving boss, Mr. Carlise... he better watch his back. Gene is very intutive and determine to suceed.

trindap76trindap76over 11 years ago
Luv your stories

just not happy with the mousey being the center of attention. My fav sister is Kev who stood up to the rest of her family and did not hold her back yet her you have the dooemate get all the attention I would have liked more on Patrick and Kev's story. Buy still love your writing with Justine being my favorite.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
Response to Anon email dated 10/25/12

All I will say is that you haven't seen the last of the Yancy's

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving them all

These stories keeps getting better and better. Please continue writing them. Maybe after the Louise and Nathan story are complete you can write one for Leon and Nadine. As well as one for gene to see if him and his wife can get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love

I enjoy these stories I hope once you've completed Louise's story you can do one about Leon and Dina. They are my favorite couple besides louise and Nathan. Please continue writing you are very talented and creative.

ArothwellArothwellover 11 years ago
?

So does tht mean no more Louise and tht ur going to continue it through barbs story?

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Okay I have missed feelings

I love Nathan... Yes a bit over the top at times. But I love his character. I liked Patrick and Of Course Ethan is the one for me, well it's a toss between Ethan and Mason at this point LOL. Just think a few weeks ago I was upset with Mason. I Loved the Hans character. Barb is someone that really needs to have some redemption. She cant see how she is only really hurting herself... However, Louise hmmm not understanding her at all. Even Kev, was getting a bit on my nerves, I know that she was guilty about leaving Louise but this whole gotta make sure she's okay, being over protective of her and she is now a vampire just really made me not like her. However, you KNOW I love your stories and will continue reading all your updates. Cant wait for Jaime's and Victoria's story, as well as Hans and Juliette, and there is even a story for Leon and Nadine, I am thinking even though they are interracial I would read it LOL. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

I hope we can continue with Louise they are my favorite couple besides Leon and Nadine. Also can you write a story with Joseph finding his mate. Please continue writing this story I am enjoying every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Please contiue! I would love to finish reading this and find out what happens when is your next chapter? You know you could get this published it is just tjhat good!

CitrusCitrusCitrusCitrusover 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Louise was the best book yet, and I've read many of yours submissions! Please finish up the Yancy-Sinclaire familial line? By the way, I love every one of yours that I've read!

RetiredNLuvNItRetiredNLuvNItabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story; please continue

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series; it is well written and gripping.

I hope that you are able to continue with additional chapters, to follow up on a number of possible plotlines and complete some of those which are already underway.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 15 Previous Part
Louise Series Info