Love - A Powerful Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rose early the next morning because Grandpa had to drive over to Milam to pick up parts for his car. Chloe fixed his breakfast and again told him she did not want to accompany him to Milam. Though disappointed she didn't want to go with him, he said he would hopefully be back around one o'clock. Chloe reassured him that she would be fine until he returned. Grandpa kissed her and caressed her ass affectionately before he got into his truck and drove away.

Chloe busied herself upstairs in the baby's room doing things that her doctor called "nesting" activities. Around twelve o'clock the phone rang and it was Grandpa saying he was delayed and that he wouldn't be back until later in the afternoon. Around two o'clock she heard the front door open and thinking it was Grandpa, had called out, "Hey, you're back early . . . I'm in the baby's room," he didn't respond, but she thought nothing of it and went back to what she was doing as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hall.

*****

Mr. Jamison had known Chloe from the time she first came to live with his friend, but he did not know at that time that she was his granddaughter. He thought she was just his housekeeper/companion and though he knew he was too old for her, it didn't keep him from talking nasty to her and trying to get with her. Mr. Jamison was a decent but "hard" looking man, 6'2", about 185lbs, longish dark hair, steely blue eyes, muscular build, a deep cleft in his chin. He was about forty, ex-marine, with a serious attraction for Harleys and sluts.

Of course, he knew Chloe was staying at his friend Jonathan's, but he hadn't seen Chloe very often and when he did hadn't paid much attention to her because as far as he was concerned she was a kid. But that night when he showed up unexpectedly he felt as if he were seeing her for the first time. Small, pretty face, thick brown hair that he could almost imagine brushing over his thighs, full sensual lips. What he hadn't expected was the sight of her pregnant belly, which for some reason, sexually excited him.

Ever since he had gone to the house last night with Jonathan to watch a few porn vids, his cock would get hard for the girl every time he thought about her. By the time he had gotten home his cock was so swollen and engorged the head was almost purple.

Knowing Jonathan would be away in Milam for most of the day, Mr. Jamison had put his plan into motion. He had called his Jonathan late that morning and found out the auto parts he needed had been delayed and wouldn't be in until later that afternoon. Rather than have to make two trips, Jonathan had decided he would hang around in Milam and wait for the parts to be delivered that later on in the afternoon.

As expected, the front door was unlocked when he entered the house, closing the door behind him. There was a moment of panic when Chloe heard the door open and close and called to her Grandpa. Remembering the prize that was upstairs waiting for him, Mr. Jamison didn't respond but continued to make his way quietly up the stairs.

Chloe had her back to the door humming to herself as she folded baby clothes, when from behind strong hands reached around her and rubbed her belly. She thought it was Grandpa and when she turned to say something to him, she saw that it was Mr. Jamison standing behind her, his hands now fondling her breasts.

"How'd you get in here? Get out." She shouted. When he didn't move, she again demanded that he get out.

"What do you want, Mr. Jamison?" She asked the tremor in her voice obvious.

"Just thought I'd drop by and pay you a little visit, he said. I can imagine you get lonely around here being by yourself so much of the time." Before she could move away, Mr. Jamison reached out, grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing his tongue between her lips.

Pushing him away, Chloe backed up.

"Get out!" she screamed.

"Don't worry, I'll be leaving in a little while . . . after I'm finished," he said, the lust and perversion reflected on his face and in his eyes.

"Please Mr. Jamison, go, and I won't say anything to anyone. . . I promise," she said.

"You know Chloe; I don't think you'll say anything anyway. Tell me, were you legal when he started slipping it to you? If you weren't, your GRANDPA could be on his way to jail," he said before bursting into a loud and sickening laugh as her eyes widened in surprise when he said Grandpa.

"I was eighteen, already out of high school you pervert."

"Pervert?" Taking her chin in his fingers, he lifted her face to look at him.

"You think I don't know what's been going on here, between you and your Grandpa? You think I don't know that your dear Grandpa has been fucking you for a couple of years now and that you been letting him?"

Chloe was stunned, "What? He told you that?" she said incredulously. "He'd never tell you that."

Chloe grew quiet, remembering the promise they had made never to tell anyone, ever. Despite her love and trust in her Grandpa, Chloe had been afraid of what her parents, her friends would think or do if any of them ever discovered the ongoing incest between her Grandpa and herself.

Disregarding her comment, Mr. Jamison continued, "Lately I been thinking that you've been so nice to him, I think you should be good to me too, his best friend. Don't you think so?" Mr. Jamison said sarcastically.

Chloe stared at him with hatred.

"That's his baby inside you, ain't it? Hard to believe you let that old bastard fuck a baby into you. Guess you never really know people, but I know enough about you Chloe to tell you like fucking and you like being fucked. Am I wrong?"

Chloe was terrified, listening to him, and though she struggled not to, she could feel her eyes begin to fill with hot tears.

"Listen, Chloe; I don't want to force you to do anything, I want you to open your legs for me because you want to. But understand this girl; I'm going to fuck you today. Hell, when I'm finished you may decide that you want to come be with me instead of that old fart you been giving it to."

"No! that won't happen, I hate you, just looking at you makes me sick. Chloe shouted You're crazy if you think I'd ever let you touch me."

"I think you'll change your mind. What if I told everyone what kind of sick perversion has been going on here. If I put it on social media that your grandfather had knocked you up, you'd both be ruined. Unable to show your faces anywhere. Damn, what would your folks think, what would it do to your father if he knew his own father had been fucking his little girl and gotten her pregnant? Yeah, I think you'll change your mind."

Mr. Jamison looked at her and could see her resolve waver. "I know you're a good girl, Chloe, I know that. Just this one time, baby," he said pulling her closer. "Just this one time and I promise I won't bother you again."

"Please Mr. Jamison, I don't want to do this, I'm pregnant, I can't," Chloe said her tears now beginning to fall.

He stood there and paused for a few seconds as if thinking before saying, "You being knocked up don't matter to me, Hell, I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant woman and never had the chance. I hear there's nothing like it; you know all those hormones raging out of control, her hot, tight pussy needing a big, hard dick all the time. I bet you got one of the best pussys he's ever had. If he's been fucking you since you were in high school, I can only imagine him training you, teaching you what he likes, how to please him."

Mr. Jamison started laughing and said, "obviously he couldn't get enough of that pussy of yours before he knocked you up and from the way he's always sniffing behind you and trying to keep other men from getting near you he still can't get enough, and don't want anybody else trying to get some."

She stood there in front of him, humiliated and devastated that Grandpa, the man she had loved for so long could have betrayed her trust and love and told this creature about them.

*****

Mr. Jamison looked at her, unbuttoned his jeans and freed his cock. From the way she looked and carried herself, the fact that she had gotten knocked up by of all people her Granddaddy, he knew Chloe was one of those women whose nature was to always be hungry for cock and thirsty for cum. Despite her tears, watching her now, the way her breast heaved with each breath, the way her full pouty lips trembled, Mr. Jamison knew he was going to give her exactly what she wanted, what she needed.

Fuck, but he was ready to stick his dick in her.

"Take your clothes off Chloe," he said, no longer coaxing or cajoling. Take your fucking clothes off now. Chloe looked up at him and with shaking hands began to slowly remove her clothes except for her underwear.

"Do you want me to help you with your panties and bra?" He asked.

"No . . . no," Chole mumbled as she removed the last of her underclothing. Still slender, athletic body, dark shoulder length hair, deep hazel eyes, full sensual mouth, and beautiful big pregnant tits and rounded belly she stood vulnerable and naked in front of Mr. Jamison.

"God damn you're something alright," he said squeezing his cock. Mr. Jamison stared fixedly at her full, heavy tits and licked his lips, reminding her of a lizard.

Reaching out, he let his fingers trace the full outline of her breasts. Despite her unwillingness and repulsion, her nipples were excited and had quickly become hard, erect and long against her almost brown areolas. To Mr. Jamison's amazement, at his touch, Chloe's tits had begun to leak, and as small beads of milk formed and dripped from her nipples, his dick began to jerk. His erection was intimidating, and Chloe fleetingly thought of something her Grandpa had often whispered to her when he was doing her doggy and fondling her breast at the same time, "the bigger your tits get girl, the hornier you'll get."

Chloe stood in front of Mr. Jamison, looking angelically innocent and yet whorishly sensual at the same time. Her hair had come undone and now hung thick and shiny over her shoulders, barely covering the swell of her breast, partially hiding her nipples. In her pregnancy, her breasts had increased by at least a cup size and her nipples when erect protruded out almost half an inch from the surrounding dark areolas which now measured two inches in diameter. Her belly taut and rounded looked too big for her small petite body, but she was still stunning to look at.

Though ashamed and frightened, Chloe couldn't help becoming aroused. Standing naked in front of him, Mr. Jamison had an enticing view of her puffy, pussy lips that slightly extended downward between her spread legs. He was fascinated with the fullness of her pussy folds and not surprisingly, when he looked closer he could see a glistening circle of moisture growing between her thighs. Mr. Jamison wanted her . . . he wanted to fuck his friend Jonathan's pregnant granddaughter so badly his balls ached.

With a glazed look in his eyes, his right hand absently stroked, almost lovingly caressed his cock through his pants.

*****

"Come here, Chloe. Don't be afraid; I'm not going to hurt you."

She looked up at him, raised her hand to her belly and touched it almost as if to reassure her unborn child. Sensing Mr. Jamison's impatience, she reluctantly walked over to him.

"I want you to bend over right here, put your hands on the dresser and stick your ass out, so it faces me." Chloe did as she was told. Bending over, her head resting on her crossed arms, her ripening belly, milky breasts hanging down toward the floor, she presented her pussy to Mr. Jamison. He positioned her so he could see her pussy lips and he lowered his mouth and hungrily began to kiss, lick and nibble her clit, the very physical core of her femaleness. Mr. Jamison ate Chloe's pregnant pussy until she began to groan with pleasure and quiver with anticipation.

Chloe felt her legs instinctively opening for Mr. Jamison. She didn't like this man and yet what he was doing to her, felt good, very good. She pushed back against his mouth and trembled when she felt his tongue probe deeper into her pussy. Aware that she was becoming more aroused, Mr. Jamison parted her puffy wet folds with his fingers and enjoyed the view of her engorged clit and dripping pussy. Chloe began to whimper when Mr. Jamison stood up behind her and placing his bulbous purple cockhead against her soaking pussy began to push. Chloe sucked in her breath and involuntarily started to hump the head of his cock as he pushed until there was a soft almost "popping" sound as he slipped the head of his cock inside Chloe's tight pussy.

Mr. Jamison knew Chloe didn't like him, and won't have let him fuck her if she had had a choice. Knowing this made him angry and once he was inside her, he began to pound her pregnant pussy as if to what? Punish her? Mr. Jamison quickly realized that if he continued like this, he would cum before he wanted to. He slowed his rhythm and began to very slowly stroke and then pull out until only his cockhead was inside her before pushing back into her. He sensed Chloe was on the brink of cumming and stood behind her plowing her tight, wet pussy and could feel her pussy tighten around him as he pushed forward, and then the feeling of her pushing back on his cock creating the glorious sensation of his cock being swallowed by her pussy.

Listening to Chloe's moans and whimpers Mr. Jamison quickly exploded in a powerful orgasm deep inside her. Mr Jamison's legs began to tremble, and he knew that he had cum so hard that he had to have covered her womb with his cum, the same womb that held her Granddaddy's baby. Fuck he thought, if he had gotten to the little bitch first that could be his bastard growing inside her.

In his mind, it felt like he had all the time in the world and so Mr. Jamison, played with Chloe for a long time, he fucked her in several different positions (doggy, missionary, standing, squatting, sixty-nine) and through multiple orgasms. When he was on the edge of exhaustion, Chloe her body and pussy fully aroused and excited, despite her big belly and full heavy tits climbed on top of him, sat on his cock and rode him until she came in a screaming, gut-wrenching orgasm.

It was getting late when Grandpa called and said the auto parts had been delivered and he was on his way home. Chloe still horny, and wanting more, did not want Mr. Jamison to leave, but he had no choice. In full view, Chloe said she stood in the upstairs window of the baby's room, with her dressing gown open, her belly protruding, her legs slightly apart and masturbated as Mr. Jamison watched from the driveway. It was only after she brought herself to orgasm did he get into his car and speed away so as not to be there when his friend, her Grandpa got home.

I must admit that I was shockingly surprised and disgusted when Chloe recounted this part of her story. Her behavior and sexual proclivities seemed so different from those of the girl I had grown up with. I looked at her and wondered if I had ever really known her, were her actions and sexual desires due to her Grandpa's influence?

Chloe, showered, put on one of Grandpa's big oversized flannel shirts and had dinner just about ready when he came in. After dinner, she was still so keyed up from her afternoon with Mr. Jamison that when Grandpa went into the front room and sat in his big chair, Chloe crawled between his legs. She sucked him almost to the point of cumming, before pulling him down next to her, and pressing his rock hard cock inside her. Chloe climaxed almost immediately, only seconds before he blissfully emptied himself into his granddaughter's pussy.

Chloe's water broke the next afternoon, and she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy at 2:07 the following morning.

*****

Chloe produced more milk than the baby could nurse and following his feedings she was inevitably swollen with milk and very uncomfortable. Her Grandpa helped at night suckling her tits as they lay in bed. But it was during the day when she was most in need of relief. Mr. Jamison had always been fascinated with her breasts, and in the beginning, after becoming aware of her situation, he suggested she let him "help" her. Usually, Paul (he had insisted that she call him Paul, besides, they were long pass the Mr. Jamison stage) he would come by late in the mornings after Grandpa had left, and after the baby was bathed, nursed and put down for his nap. Chloe and Paul would stretch out on the front room sofa or go upstairs to her bedroom where he would lay next to her and suckle her milk heavy tits while she slowly stroked him to orgasm and afterward he would use his mouth on her and bring her to a reciprocal orgasm.

Contrary to his declaration almost a year ago that if Chloe "let him fuck her" he wouldn't bother her again, that's not quite how it worked out. From the way Chloe described it, after the baby's birth, when she was physically able to, I suppose Paul felt he had waited long enough and pretty much forced her to let him have his way.

One day, on the spur of the moment, he drove by the house and parked his car around back. As he walked up the driveway to the front of the house, he could see Chloe in the kitchen, still in her night clothes, a pair of yellow sleep shorts and a skimpy yellow and white flowered camisole that barely covered her breasts. He watched her moving about the kitchen for a minute or so before opening the unlocked door and stepping into the kitchen.

Chloe turned toward the door when she heard it open, and seeing that it was Paul smiled.

"Morning, what are you doing here?" She asked cheerfully.

"Just thought I'd pay you an early morning visit," he said, taking off his jacket and tossing it across one of the kitchen chairs.

As Chloe turned back to the sink, Paul was on her, kissing her, squeezing her breast, trying to get his hand inside her panties. Even though they had been engaging in breast play, oral sex and mutual masturbation since the birth of her baby, they had not had intercourse, and as far as Chloe was concerned, they wouldn't.

"Stop, stop, what's wrong with you," she said angrily and began to struggle against him. Paul was a big man and Chloe was no match for him, even as she struggled with him, he was able to unzip and get his cock out. He pulled Chloe to him, and when she felt his hot erection pressing against her stomach, she pushed him away with all of her strength and stumbled backward, falling onto the floor. Chloe managed to get to her knees and was trying to crawl away when Paul quickly got behind her, held her by her hips and shoved his huge erection into her. With Chloe subdued and on her knees and elbows in front of him, he fucked her doggy until she began to moan and push back on his cock, (as past experiences with her told him she would).

"That feels good to ya, don't it Chloe?"

He reached under her and started rubbing her clit while he stroked into her pussy. He was more than ready to cum by the time Chloe grunted and called out his name, "Paul . . . PPPaul," when her orgasm washed over her. Holding her hips pressed tightly to his groin, Paul came in a series of hard thrusts that spewed cum inside her. When he was finished, he slumped on top of her back, and they lay panting on the kitchen floor for several minutes before the sound of the baby crying for its noon feeding brought them back to the here and now.

Despite her resolve not to have sex with Paul, after that morning in the kitchen, they began having sex whenever the situation presented itself. Chloe found she enjoyed being with Paul, enjoyed the rough, exciting sex and was strangely attracted to his "you're here to satisfy me" attitude; but on the other hand, she loved the gentleness and consideration of her Grandpa and had no intention of leaving him. Chloe knew she was playing a selfish, sex-driven game, but the relationships seemed to work for her, and so Chloe continued to satisfy herself with both of them.