Love - A Powerful Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

During that year leading up to the baby's first birthday, Paul, became a regular visitor at the house . . . when Grandpa wasn't there.

All of that suddenly changed one night.

Naked with a full-on throbbing erection, Chloe's Grandpa died of a heart attack. All she really remembered was that he was on top of her, and she was screaming for him not to stop as he brought her to orgasm. Just as he started to push into her, he had taken a deep, hard thrust and began to groan and hold his chest. Chloe thought he was in the midst of his orgasm and she began to hump harder wanting to keep his cock hard and inside her for as long as she could. When he finally collapsed over onto her, despite the half smile on his face, she knew something was wrong.

Chloe called Paul, who rushed over and helped her get Grandpa to the hospital, where he passed away a few hours later.

*****

After Grandpa's small graveside service, Paul walked with Chloe to the waiting limousine and after helping her, climbed in beside her. Chloe missed Grandpa already and felt distraught and anxious realizing for the first time she was alone. Seated in the large roomy limousine, Chloe began to cry quietly to herself and was comforted when she felt Paul move closer to her and put his arms around her. Chloe smiled up at him when she thought of how not very long ago she was afraid of him, did not like him. Now it seemed he was the one person she could turn to. . . just like her Grandpa had been.

"It's ok baby, don't cry, I'll be here to take care of you," he said softly. Chloe was only partially aware when Paul raised the frosted soundproof window that separated the rear portion of the limousine from the driver. Paul pulled Chloe into his lap, lifted the hem of her black funeral dress and after easing her black lace panties off, held them to his face and inhaled deeply, as the fragrant scent of perfume and her womanhood filled his nostrils. Without words being spoken by either of them, he guided his long, thick veiny cock into her pussy.

Chloe gasped and then slowly released her breath when he began to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy. As he continued to stroke, he moved his hand from inside the bodice of her dress downward and gently massaged her clit. Holding her tightly to him, Chloe came in a desperate orgasm born out of unspent sexual energy and emotional release. As her orgasm subsided, Paul's thrusting increased in speed and depth until he erupted in a forceful ejaculation inside her.

"Chloe, oh my god Chloe," he said louder than he had intended.

The driver thinking he had heard something, momentarily looked up into the car's rear view mirror. As the car continued toward the house Grandpa and Chloe had shared, Paul continued to hold Chloe and rub the warm, wet place between her quivering legs whispering, "It's ok baby, don't cry, I'll be here to take care of you," and she knew he would be.

*****

Chloe and I are still friends just not as close as we once were. I haven't talked to her in years, and I understand that she and Paul (Mr. Jamison) are together and have been seen her Grandfather's death. I know everyone is different in their experiences and expectations, but I found her confession (is that the right word?) about the ongoing consensual incest with her grandfather, and the resulting birth of their baby sad and emotionally unsettling.

That having been said, I'm glad she and her Grandfather were able to make each other happy, and I genuinely wish her the best.