All Comments on 'Love Among the Elk Ch. 02'

by Thucydides

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was one of the ones hoping there was a Lindsey Story

Nicely done. Ch 01 was among my top 15 stories on Lit. OC Ch 1 among my top 6. So keep with the light interesting characters romantic theme as the mood strikes you and I'll look for your next.

Thanks.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Great Finish

Thanks....took me a min. to put it all together, but it was worth it.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 11 years ago
Happiness Is!

A little lighter than your other stories, but still a pleasure to find. I enjoyed it immensely.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

A very nice story! Please continue your stories with regards to this Oregonian mini-universe you created. They’re great characters and great stories. I too agree though that the suddenly changing POV was a bit confusing though…

So Jim and Wendy didn’t have children of their own? Nice to see that Amanda and Mike did though…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Shit Maynard :)

Damn, I could of swore you were my twin, but you turned out to be a duck and I am a Beaver. Oh well, not everybody can be perfect ;-p

Thanks again, bud, great story and I thought your "lite sex" and lotsa love was perfect, Lynn

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 11 years ago
Go Beavers!

OSU '75! But Oregonians are all terrific people. Great story Thucydides. Loved the ebb and flow, and brought me back to the times that I spent in the valley and the coast. I like the way that you've developed the different characters in your stories. The story lines also let us know what's in your background. And I do recall meeting a logging truck doing 40 mph on a dirt back road going around a bend; scared the sxxt out of me.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Oh, yeah...

The other commentators. What they all said! Repeat.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
great story

please start writing again!

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 9 years ago
loved it

I love these types of stories that tell us it takes more than bio to be a parent but love and compassion for that child.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
what a great follow up to Love Among the Elk

rural without being folksy. loving without being over the top. and all points of view were developed and respected. It was a brilliant way to follow a 12 year old "bundle of bone" as she becomes a mature thoughtful woman.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!!!

This story deserves another chapter or two about Matt and Lindsay's life together.

smith1599smith1599almost 8 years ago
Great start...

...but SEVERELY halfhearted. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How can you not like this story!

I agree with others: a followup featuring Matt and Lindsey would be wonderful~

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great juvenile romance story

A great juvenile romance and a magnificent continuation of the history of his parents. It took me a long time to realize that this story was related to The Socratic Method, when I read that story, I did not realize that Amanda was Jim's sister. A good link of the three stories.

Thank you for sharing your work with us all.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet) is not my native language.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 7 years ago
I wanted so badly to give you a 5

But I have already done so, and I know they kick out multiples. I came on to Lit E tonight with this story in mind. I've read it multiple times before, but it doesn't get old. Thanks much. Would love to see more by you, or if you are published, I'd love to know what so I can buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
birth control

When I was in college, I decided to get an IUD so that I could chase my boyfriend until he caught me without worrying about getting pregnant.

Then again, this was before today's concerns about STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IT HAPPENED!

I wondered, "how can this get better than chapter 01?". I started and soon it was "It's happening.". I finished chapter 02 and It had happened. It was better. But only because it had that marvelous chapter 01 to build on.

First time sex scenes on Literotica are outrageous. Not this one. No anal. Did not go 4 hours. Girl did not have 6 orgasms and the guy 4. He did not even penetrate her pussy or give her oral. But she gave him a good one and got one in the process. And they loved each other and loved doing it. And it left a lot for their next "first time." And it was a LOT more realistic. And I loved it.

A nice touch was getting the differing viewpoints offer by the switching POVs.

One regret. Too few have found one of Literotica's greatest stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Damn man, you write amazing.The story was perfect, just the right amount of everything. Totally credible. Looking forward to more of your stories. I hope you write more.

flareb2343flareb2343almost 4 years ago
MANY TIMES

have read most all several times & keep coming back . 2 or 3 didn't care for but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Was A Good Story

And I enjoyed it. I particularly enjoyed the way they dealt with “Mr. Super-Jock”. But the whole story, including the characters, seemed so disconnected from the original chapter that except for the names and a few references to the other chapter’s story, it was difficult to think of this as a continuation of the first chapter. And yeah, I know that’s one hell of a long run-on sentence, but I think it made my point. So, in other words, I guess, this one just didn’t seem like a “chapter two”, it seemed like a whole nother story.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

good, I kept reading.

I was confused by this whole Wendy & Jim parents/uncle/mom whatever -thing.

because u didn't start the second part like everyone else does. (I kind of liked it but I can also see it failing.)

Events after u closed chapter 1, like the passing of the biological mom of Lindsay and "fully" becoming parents of her and the time gap.

Curious though why you didn't give them Kids on their own, they were in their mid to late '20s (her 26 him 28?).

Anyway I liked both parts very much!

ShhnickyShhnickyover 2 years ago

really good stuff.

i'm , , , ,

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

I'm a wildlife habitat biologist in Canada and bio nerds don't usually get much press.

Thanks for making Jim such a great character. Same for kids who once set chokers, but managed to do well in university (that's me too)!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another lovely and sweet story. Seems like Wendy and Jim didn't have kids of their own.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

nice story but I think the first story was better, maybe just because it was new, different. Oregon Coast stories are good too

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Really odd pacing in this story, the original (pt1) moved along well, this one seemed to skip and we only got the Cliffs Notes version. This felt like the authors heart wasn’t really in it tbh. 4⭐️

sg1010sg1010about 1 year ago

Well . . . . .

I could blabber on for a senseless amount of time, bottom-line, I thoroughly enjoyed this creation of yours. Great Job ! THANKS ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it! Want more stories now! 5*

HansTrimbleHansTrimble10 months ago

This story is one that I can always count on to lift my spirits if I'm feeling a little down. I don't know how many times I've read it, but it's never lost its glow. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice follow up. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something's in my eye. Me being adopted is completely unrelated. 5 stars only because that's the max rating.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Wow great follow-up to an even greater story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous