All Comments on 'Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wow

My God, that was intense. Please, hurry with chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Totally awesome story.

I look forward to the next chapter. Very unique story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Shouldn't you be off somewhere, writing us romance

novels? It was excellent! Continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Holy crap, that was good!

This is the first comment I've left, after years reading this site. This author is amazing! I would urge her to write more for us, but that would be like stealing. She really should get paid for what she does. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
don't stop now!

Is this not the absolute best I have ever read?? It is the absolute best! I read over 20 romance novels a month (lot's of bucks!) and your style of writing is soooo

familiar! I bet you are one of those great avon romance writers...this story IS similar to a story I read this summer (MB). But who cares about that! Stop reading this and start writing the next part! I will be checking for the next part and your next story! Bad Girl23, I got your number and you are a writer extraodinaire! There ain't a thing bad about you! Thank you, thank you for one of the best story lines I have been captivated by in a long time.

shopperstshopperstover 20 years ago
Oh My!

That was amazing & so so sensual. Great style and vivid detail.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Read chapter two first and I......

had to rush back and find chapter one! These two chapters are amazing! Some of the best erotic romance I have ever read! Serioulsy addictive are these characters and all I can say is I wish you wrote for soaps as they need this kind of passion infused in them again. I would read anything you post after this and hope we see much more of the delightful story of James and Emma! I am in love with them already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelieveably Brilliant!

What can i say i've never been so captivated!

Please please write more on Emily and James! I would pay too read more by this author!

Congratulations on a fantastic storyline and charachters, well done!

TanukiTanukialmost 20 years ago
Wow, it's steamy in here!

Very hot. Right up there with a good romance novel, but with hotter sex! Rare for an amateur writer to describe kissing quite so well. Good rhythm, almost always maintains a connection between the reader and the female character's sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Every girl's dream

So many stories try to take things too far...this was perfect, like it was the sum of every girl's fantasies, put exactly as they feel...I'm in love!

hiddenselfhiddenselfalmost 20 years ago
If you like sappy romance...

you'll like this. But it's tame and certainly not a true "non-consent" story. Decent writing, boring storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!

Very erotic, very arrousing. Excellent story and I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SIZZLING

Please don't stop writing. I've become addicted to your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
10

i loved it. this is one of the best stories ever. thank god there are three more.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Better twin..

Oh James is definatly the better twin! I really love this story; it's well written and both characters are very interesting, two strong personalities, like that type of story. I read and read so I'm always saying this, but at this moment, this is my favorite story on Lit, grins. Thanks for the yummy read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whoa

I think this is my 10th time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There is something about this story.....

.....that makes me re-read this story over and over and over again. Simple phrases yet so powerful, so erotic. This is the kind of story that evokes strong emotions. Leaving the reader immersed in the most steamy fantasy realm.

Gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

I dont know what to say, that was an amazing story. The best I have read so far, I dont know what it is about it but it is just brilliant! Safe to say it is stored in my favourites list! Thanks for an excellent and evocative read. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Impressive work

Well done, the sex scenes were pretty hot as well. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whoa.

Bloody amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
holy shit...

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG...

Ok I never comment of stories around here, but for this one I felt compelled to do so! I've already read this through about 3 or 4 times and just can't get enough of it! The characters are extremely well written making you totally believe in them and how they act, the scenes and perfectly executed and so very erotic... In short I loved everything about this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This was too perfect for words...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
2nd time

This is the 2nd time i'm reading this- I love this story. Although I think if it took place in maybe early 19th century, It would be more evocative and nostalgic than it is.

funky_quillfunky_quillover 15 years ago
Wow!

How good is this?! I want a James too!

armywife2008armywife2008almost 15 years ago
Wow!

I am properly impressed! Very well written, detailed and not childish. It has a perfect plot and a wonderful twist im only stopping to comment before i read the rest i am addicted, very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love this story!!!!!

This series is one of my favs of all time... so hot and so mmmmm well I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AMAZING!!

Wow...Just...Wow. I am totally amazed. I never comment on stories here, NEVER. But with this one I just HAD to. I love this story SO MUCH!! And I just love the way they talk, it's sexy. Oh God I want a James too!! Haha.

Marvelous job. You're incredibly talented. Please keep it coming. I'm absolutely in love with this story.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 13 years ago
automats, not humans

another story displaying mindless automats: put some cock inside and they work like clockwork. first doubt, then comes his approach, again doubts, but then comes his cock, no further doubts but instead orgasmic pleasure -- and that's just the coital part. the rest is equally formulaic and especially clichéd: some rich English with lots of money and sans souci that've fucked for lifetime, though only one part of knew it til today. of course, the twist is utterly implausible: deus ex machina. (apart from that her "reasoning" the moment James abducts is similarly implausible, for such a situation the affects what take over: there's no time and energy for complex considerations like architectural peculiarity of the building.)

furthermore the hackneyed romance, uhm, so-called background doesn't help this a bit. consider the following text passage:

"She knew that if she had married him, she would not have been able to love him for the rest of her life. It was that simple - she had been in love with him for a short time, perhaps, but she would not have been able to love him for life. If she were, she would still assuredly be in love with him, and she was not. No, she was most definitely not.

She consigned her love, and her hurt, to the past. It had happened. It was over. She was still alive. She would heal, completely, given time, and one day she would love again."

9 sentences and 6 times love (even 2 times in one sentence!): that's simply too much love to take if you know what i mean. and no, this is not only a question of variety but of substance: e.g. you repeat that Kit wasn't the love of her life and that she doesn't love him anymore over and over (not only) in this short passage. apart from that all the so-called background talk in the beginning is just that: talk. info dump, it's also called. does the reader really need to know all this full-blown superficial descriptions? for example, her brother's appearance serves only one purpose: to drop a description of your female protagonist. after that he's gone. and it's superficial because we don't really get know anything: just inflated talk about all but nothing in particular. we don't get to know any other guests, the party itself, nowhere your noble English lifestyle is shown to the reader: so why include such a lenghty exposition at all? the message that was important to you that she was left by her ex who married another woman instead and that your female protagonist doesn't love him anymore could've been introduced in the course of the story with much greater ease and style.

And the picture of her being left at the altar is symptomatic of the biggest problem of the story: clichés.

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of my favourite stories

I rarely leave comments, but after seeing the incredibly rude (and far too long-winded) one that was left earlier, I wanted to say that this is one of my favourite stories on this site. Though I've read it many times now, it never loses its appeal.

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
who is this auden james a-hole?

if you didn't like the story, just say it! was it really necessary to write a 4 page letter? and besides, your judgement sucks, AJ! this is one of the best stories on this site! you rock, ms. girl!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the f**k, Auden James!

What are you doing on this website, then? These stories are to be enjoyed, not ground to dust!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
xD

HAHA everyone against auden james ;D

i like this story so far =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it i came so hard 2 this story

i fuced myself so hard thinking it 2 james fucking me i squierted 2 your words loved it

MsGuidedMsGuidedover 12 years ago
great story

Thank you for sharing this. Lovely writing, and I hope you will contribute again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

New to the erotic genre, but this is the best i've read. I'll need to regain my energy before reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To auden james

Go fuck a rabbit, you asshole! This is a wonderful story and should be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rape

Against her will. He forced her . The rest was BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow, 300 favorites

and at lest one anon who doesn't understand what "NonConsent/Reluctance" means....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmmm

forced sex and trickery not quite the turn on

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
:) LOL, the non-con section tends to have non-con stories in it :)

People seem to be unhappy about the non-con nature of the story :).

Are they being forced to trawl through the non-con section of this site, I wonder? :)

Hmm, what could we possibly find inside the non-con section..? Could it be..? Noooo..? Not non-con stories, surely..???!!!! Tell me it ain't so!! :)

Go and read the romantic ones, people. This isn't even heavy non-con, as she's more or less willing half the time. Jeeez.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Very fine writing.

A rare five stars from me. Thank you. Off to read the rest now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it, but

what do i know?

When he bit her neck it was all over me.

YieldingYieldingover 10 years ago
Dear Lord

Thank you for sharing this! Unbelievably hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

I came 3 times when I read this

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
awesome story

Well written and hot as hell but twins are not that easy to mistake 4 each other if you know them well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful twist! Can't wait for the next part!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

Amazing Story and very well written. I hope James and her will find some love for eachother. 5 stars!

FrancaStFrancaStalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

Needs work on the logic, but i adore your style. Good storytelling, hot love scenes. So far the sex scenes are love scenes and you are different in that from most of the rest on here. It is heavily emotional and it WORKS for me! Big grin

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Excellent Read..

Loved this. I had to read The beginning again. As I was a bit confused temporarily with The twins names and wasn't sure who was who. Rereading straightened it out.

The scenes were not rushed through. Drawn out nicely so the erotic sensuality was palpable. The emotions were intense for the characters. Very Hot and very sexy read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprisingly

Surprisingly sweet. I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
do u write on watpadd by any chance coz there is an authorwith the same name

Nice job btw

brandnewpetbrandnewpetalmost 6 years ago
Fuck. Yes.

My new favorite. Damn, you can write.

avengilineavengilineabout 3 years ago

How is she upset that she's only been fucking one brother?! lol I would be like "WHOOOO! I only fucked one of them and it's the one that's still single! SCORE!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you are doing well author. I would buy your books. Damn you can write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story...very short and precise but captivating.

DananasDananasalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit, Jane Austen has risen from the dead and is writing erotica?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like james! Dominating sexy man! Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God! This series is AMAZING!!! Both the characters are hot... I just have a problem with Kit though... Such a nasty backstabber... He could have called off the wedding but he didn't... He just didn't come up and let Emma in a humiliating way...Such a scumbag

MetalMilitia0721MetalMilitia0721about 2 years ago

Love it SO EROTIC and Classy, I re-read this series often 💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These people deserve each other. Talk about a pair of pretentious bores.

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

This kind of story is just so bad for women, guys will read it and think that all they have to do is force her until she gives in and all will be forgiven. Men reading this, it's just a story and never, ever is real

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberry3 months ago

mmm that was fantastic.

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

I'm going to say it ......... James taking this woman in that manner was very disturbing and it could lead some of your readers to immatate James's actions and in the real world that would get you 10 to 15, maybe 8 with good behavior.....

But most women who read this story will say to themselves ... "God I wish this would happen to me, I'm betting 95 percent of women will be thinking this"

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

❤️ kiwiplum. ❤️. Sorry the hearts were to get your attention, but I just posted a similar comment to your own. I wish I read yours first but hey maybe the more that say something younger men will take it into their being.

I'm so happy that i was not alone in thinking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous